Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

I Feel The 2018 World Cup Will Be Very Easy To Win - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Feel The 2018 World Cup Will Be Very Easy To Win (922 Views)

100 Facts About The 2018 World Cup. / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel The 2018 World Cup Will Be Very Easy To Win by bingbagbo(m): 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
First of all, there will be many Cathedral absentees including the Oranje, USA, Ghana, Ivory Coast etc

Further, this year's world Cup wouldn't boast of many top notch players unlike some previous world cups. Take Messi and Ronaldo out and all the other players are just ordinary.

The hosts Russia aren't a real footballing country.

Many national teams including Brazil and Argentina aren't in the best of shapes. Virtually every team is struggling.

There are very few star studded teams, the African reps the worst of all

In short, this year's world Cup is going to be very ordinary and easy to win by any serious team including even the African teams.

My opinion!
Re: I Feel The 2018 World Cup Will Be Very Easy To Win by elyte89: 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
bingbagbo:
First of all, there will be many Cathedral absentees including the Oranje, USA, Ghana, Ivory Coast etc

Further, this year's world Cup wouldn't boast of many top notch players unlike some previous world cups. Take Messi and Ronaldo out and all the other players are just ordinary.

The hosts Russia aren't a real footballing country.

Many national teams including Brazil and Argentina aren't in the best of shapes. Virtually every team is struggling.

There are very few star studded teams, the African reps the worst of all

In short, this year's world Cup is going to be very ordinary and easy to win by any serious team including even the African teams.

My opinion!

FALLACY!!!! grin grin grin,WHERE U put Germany, Spain,even France

1 Like

Re: I Feel The 2018 World Cup Will Be Very Easy To Win by LegallyBlunt: 5:54am On Apr 09, 2018
Very easy for who? Narrow it down. Dont just be speculating. ** look: Brazil, Spain, France, Germany, Portugal, Argentina
Re: I Feel The 2018 World Cup Will Be Very Easy To Win by bingbagbo(m): 6:40am On Apr 09, 2018
LegallyBlunt:
Very easy for who? Narrow it down. Dont just be speculating.
look: Brazil, Spain, France, Germany, Portugal, Argentina

You are just mentioning names based on their rich history but what of their current teams and even individual players... Can you compare this Spain team to the 2009-2011 Spain team? France? As for Argentina even enyimba FC can beat them and by the way I don't consider portugal a Cathedral team.
Re: I Feel The 2018 World Cup Will Be Very Easy To Win by LegallyBlunt: 6:57am On Apr 09, 2018
bingbagbo:

You are just mentioning names based on their rich history but what of their current teams and even individual players... Can you compare this Spain team to the 2009-2011 Spain team? France? As for Argentina even enyimba FC can beat them and by the way I don't consider portugal a Cathedral team.

WOW! Because of their rich history? Their recent stats and players point to the fact that one of them will lift the trophy. Dont judge argentina based on a friendly match. All of these teams have strong pedigree. Germany, spain, france and brazil have so much quality to choose from. This spanish team may be different from 08-2012 but overall they possess greater indepth strenth. FC Eyimba my foot!
Re: I Feel The 2018 World Cup Will Be Very Easy To Win by bingbagbo(m): 7:46am On Apr 13, 2018
LegallyBlunt:
WOW! Because of their rich history? Their recent stats and players point to the fact that one of them will lift the trophy. Dont judge argentina based on a friendly match. All of these teams have strong pedigree. Germany, spain, france and brazil have so much quality to choose from. This spanish team may be different from 08-2012 but overall they possess greater indepth strenth. FC Eyimba my foot!

Well quality Is relative
Re: I Feel The 2018 World Cup Will Be Very Easy To Win by Emmysteve(m): 6:57pm On May 01, 2018
If the above are yours reasons then you are wrong. Apart from Italy and Netherlands I don't see any other strong contenders that would be missed.
Re: I Feel The 2018 World Cup Will Be Very Easy To Win by Nobody: 9:55am On May 02, 2018
bingbagbo:

Enyimba FC? Interesting! I wouldn't take this to be a mere exaggeration;perhaps it's more of a brain-fart. Honestly speaking,you sound too unbelievable. I guess the basis for your assertion isn't unconnected with the 6-1 loss to spain in a friendly in which Argentina played without Messi, Aguero,Ever Banega,Di Maria and other remarkable stars. Or maybe from the qualification struggles. Believe it or not,they've got quality both on pedigree and present status.
Re: I Feel The 2018 World Cup Will Be Very Easy To Win by eki2000(m): 3:58pm On May 02, 2018
peace in this house, now i want to say that no team will win this cup.
Re: I Feel The 2018 World Cup Will Be Very Easy To Win by bingbagbo(m): 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
I talk am way back

Very easy to win

(1) (Reply)

Davido Is Proud Of His Smoking Side As He Flaunts It On Social Media (photos) / We Are What We Repeatedly Do - FITNESS CENTRAL / Nigeria Against Iceland: It Seems The Coach Will Use The Same Tactics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.