Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,976 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

What will you do if The Girl you've Been Avoiding Sent You This Message - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What will you do if The Girl you've Been Avoiding Sent You This Message (915 Views)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? / Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words / Imagine The Girl That Have Been Avoiding You Sent You This Msg, What Will You Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What will you do if The Girl you've Been Avoiding Sent You This Message by Freeman50(m): 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
What will you do if a girl you've been avoiding sent you this kind of message?

Not all girls need us the way we need them, some will just want you all because you have money and you won't know but at the back of their mind it's "Na only em money i wan chop", this kind girl will never give anything in return.

Most of us might have passed through some related situations like this whereby you've almost spend your last card on a girlfriend and she no wan give you puna chop.

In this kind situation, a lot of different contemplations will just be flying over your head like "Abi this girl is cheating ni?", you will just be tossing different type of rhetorical question to yourself.

https://web.netnaija.me/forum/general/polls-debate/50972-guys-imagine-girl-avoiding-you-message-do

see the message below:

Re: What will you do if The Girl you've Been Avoiding Sent You This Message by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
just tell her the cold no make you fit walk down come her house
Re: What will you do if The Girl you've Been Avoiding Sent You This Message by swiz123(m): 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
I will rush down to daa onyindidi's shop to grab my ever reliable kiss cds
Re: What will you do if The Girl you've Been Avoiding Sent You This Message by kingchris30(m): 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
it depends
Re: What will you do if The Girl you've Been Avoiding Sent You This Message by MissRaine69(f): 12:34am On Apr 09, 2018
kingchris30:
it depends
On?

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Want Her Back � / I Admit,i'm Not Good At Relationships / Ladies Smash Or Pass???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.