Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro (21488 Views)

Val: Any Lady Not Satisfied With Flowers & Chocolates Not A Wife Material - Joro / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by Ofemmanu1: 11:43am On Apr 09, 2018
ireneidiva:

Ordinary 150k will make a woman proud? Women that earn 600k nko? Calm down abeg.
If you know single ladies with such earning looking for a cool dude to marry, pls pm me.
NB, I'm earinng 120k in a Multinational company.
Thanks.
Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:44am On Apr 09, 2018
Shugarlord213:
My brothers forget about naija women they really have nothing to offer believe me

cheesy
You again!
Are you always this grumpy, or does it come in seasons?
You seem to litter almost all threads with your pained and regretful self. You think all women are same?

Whoever turned your switch off really did a good job. I just hope I see less of your nonsensical, moronic, and no-inspiring reply of yours on here.

You deserve to be stoned.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by UncleJudax(m): 11:44am On Apr 09, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Wehrey
We understand. grin
Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:44am On Apr 09, 2018
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Will you marry a guy that earn let's say 50k a month ?
In all honesty Hippolyta would because I plan to make my own money.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by FreeConCiencE: 11:47am On Apr 09, 2018
Maybe that's why most of the financially buoyant ladies/women don't have homes. Most of them can't tolerate the ego of their men and because of that they decide to leave at any little provocation or insult. Most of women who have home and are submissive to their husbands are not very buoyant.
Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 09, 2018
Ofemmanu1:

He make sense, I earn 120k/month, and I'm searching for a lady that earns more than that to marry.
Oh OK. Your choice. Good luck.
Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by Emotionss: 11:50am On Apr 09, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Ladyhippolyta88:

In all honesty Hippolyta would because I plan to make my own money.

Good
You don't know me but I know you and for this comment you have earn my respect.
Remain Blessed

1 Like

Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by ireneidiva(f): 11:50am On Apr 09, 2018
Ofemmanu1:

If you know single ladies with such earning looking for a cool dude to marry, pls pm me.
NB, I'm earinng 120k in a Multinational company.
Thanks.
Other companies pay better. Plus I also meant girls doing businesses.
Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by ireneidiva(f): 11:52am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

excuse me, what do you have?
I bet you don't have 300k right now in your account
You are not my account officer so you don't know that. Learn to stop generalizing based on your condition. A lot of girls hustle and are doing well. So speak for yourself.
Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by Pacesetter123(m): 11:52am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

why should someone earning 20k think about marriage angry
Why shouldn't she think of marriage?A graduate who haven't seen a better thing to do yet,but she is engaging in a little thing dat fetch her 20k a month n of marriageable age should marry pending when a better offer will present itself.Or r u saying if a lady is just an SSCE holder n she is employed in a state civil service of which u knw de minimum wage in 9ja is 18k dat she shouldn't think of marriage because of her low income even when she is of age?
I am of the opinion dat since she is not idle,she shud marry n den think of upgrading herself 2moro for an improved income.Secondly,the husband who marry such a lady shud learn hw to spent according to the resources of the family.Every family MUST NOT spend like Akpabios,Sarakis,Amaechis or Tinubu's families.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by UncleJudax(m): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2018
Sunnycliff:
That means many naija babes no go marry naa...

Let's be real, she should have a means of income even if it's 20k monthly
Of course. It doesn't have to be up to 150k, but that's how her expections (from potential husband) should be too.

All these ladies way de form, "he must get car and house", way no fit feed themselves...na them Joro de talk to.

Marriage suppose be mutual assistance...make person no kill the other with demands

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 09, 2018
tunjilana:
He shouldn't put a price tag. My own view for every female around me including those of my household and daughters I have and will have are

---Whatever lifestyle you aspire to live in marriage, work towards being able to afford that lifestyle. When your work has taken you to a point where you can comfortably and sustainably (except life happens) afford close to 60% of that lifestyle, then seek/listen to men who are on the same page with you.

---Don't sit lazy and believe some prince charming will appear from nowhere and make all your dreams come true, it is mutual effort and that way you will have no reason to be bitter or sad. If you both don't hit it, it will be clear you both worked hard to get there and you will likely land in a relatively good place.

This is exactly how to raise a girl child.

No that in marriage, you wish to you wish to travel round the world on vacation, have top-notch healthcare for your kids, wear nice things, feed very well, live in upscale neighborhood and all your aspiration ends at being a school teacher on 30k salary!, when they send you to school your mates are actively hustling 2.1 or firstclass, acquiring skills, trying out businesses but you sit lazy cos the host of heaven have promised you a tears-cleaner husband. You will be dissapointed

If it is beauty, you are not the only beautiful one, if it is bobby or arse, no be only you, good character sef no be only you. And for those kinda guys you have your eyes on, their options are not in any way limited, so there are women with all those physical things you have plus brain, sense of responsibility for ones life and hardwork and the man will pick those before you, If such a man in his delusion of error in judgement mistakingly picks you and you continue with that same mentality, it is only a matter of time before he realizes his mistake then the cheating and resentment starts, he might end up throwing you out for someone who is on same page with him...

Women be wise, fathers & brothers educate the women in your lives

Everyone ALWAYS has an advice for the girl child.

No one ever advices the boy child.

For this reason, the problems will never end.
F**ked up world.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by Espada10: 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
He has a point cheesy
But stipulating a particular amount is not it.
Our wants and needs are different smiley
A lady may be earning 20k and she is comfortable and independent and another who may be earning 50k may not.

Excuses don begin

Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by bookorlah(f): 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
He's right though but not with a fixed amount. Any lady with her thinking cap on will never want to be a liability, not even in this generation.
So the best is for one to have a source of income before marriage no matter how little it could be. I can't even imagine putting on my responsibilities on a man when he has his own life to live too.
Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by KhadyM(f): 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
I agree. Ladies, let's strive to be our best. It's not good to just sit back, bear children and remain dependent on the hubby for the rest of our lives.
Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by maxiuc(m): 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
Dem broke guys be shouting I totally agree

So I see a woman I love because she isn't working i should forget about marrying her abi

Ever since I started dating I never cared about what any girl has to offer as far your character is good I careless about your money
Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by MhizzAJ(f): 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
marvin906:

otondo
i need you to do me a fav
buh first answer the question i asked

Because of my bad attitudecheesy grin
But i promise to change
Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by marvin906(m): 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Because of my bad attitudecheesy grin
But i promise to change

and what would that be
Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by zinaunreal(m): 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hello... Broke azz nairaland ladies. It is you he is talking to

Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by Relixy2k: 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
You re so correct. How many peope earn up to 150k monthly. I am sure not up to 35% of marriageble ladies or even guys earn up to 150k monthly as income or salary. So they shouldnt marry? So many 30k salary earners are married without debt and so many 200k monthly earners are broke before mid month or even unmarried. Cut your cloth according to your size and keep trying as things will get better. Completely disregard the 150k baseless benchmark for marriage for ladies.
Olalan:
Does anyone still takes this guy serious? He talks sometimes as thou he isn't living in Nigeria, or maybe he isn't aware of the realities on ground in the present day world.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by ladyF(f): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
Lol... Human beings and their hypocrisy.

These same people commenting would tell a man who is not earning up to 150k per month not to think about marriage. But someone is giving the same advise to women and they're out with their spears and arrows to attack him. grin

Let me go and manage my minimum wage abeg...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by Greenpage: 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
janellemonae:

Everyone ALWAYS has an advice for the girl child.
No one ever advices the boy child.
For this reason, the problems will never end. F**ked up world.
Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by chigoziri2403(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
ireneidiva:

Ordinary 150k will make a woman proud? Women that earn 600k nko? Calm down abeg.
pride has nothing to do with the amount, its a female mentality not to be submissive to a man they earn more

1 Like

Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by ImaIma1(f): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
Shugarlord213:
My brothers forget about naija women they really have nothing to offer believe me

What do you have to offer?
Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by MhizzAJ(f): 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
marvin906:

and what would that be

I don't get
What would that be as how?
Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by enemachris(m): 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
swiz123:
True talk joro

However, not everyone will appreciate this advice, especially my nl friend who works in a buscuit factory
grin grin grin grin
Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by marvin906(m): 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I don't get
What would that be as how?

i was referring to your bad character
Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by MhizzAJ(f): 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
marvin906:

i was referring to your bad character

lol
It's not what i can say online cheesy
Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by Doctormarrvin: 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
The way the word "independent" is thrown around on nl,i'm beginning to doubt if Oxford or Cambridge dictionary has the correct meaning. It's nice to know there are alot of "independent" sit-at-home ladies on nairaland. I'm guessing y'all still think a man earning less than 100K shouldn't be in a relationship. grin
Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by Herrmes: 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
chigoziri2403:
It takes the Grace of God for a Lady that earns that amount to be submissive to her husband ,especially if he earns less
Why should a woman be submissive?
Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by marvin906(m): 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
MhizzAJ:

lol
It's not what i can say online cheesy

hide your line and call me
i want to hear it and just have the strange the feeling of bashing you..

Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by Greenpage: 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
Most women here are reappearing to be dual-faced emotional junkies.They just can't be objective and true to reality. This is sickening.
Too much favouritism here, I don't like. Banning people anyhow.The mod that banned me shaaa..I guess banning me resentfully added some extra bucks to your account. Mschewww..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? / My Sister's Wedding Pictures / 27 Characteristics Of A Loving Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.