Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Payment Made To Nairaland Not Applied-seun Please Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Payment Made To Nairaland Not Applied-seun Please Help (870 Views)

Seun Please Leave This Dark Mode On Nairaland / Digitalizing Abia Revenue System: Payment Made Easy With Abiaoneserve.ng / Advert On Nairaland Not Active Almost A Week After Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payment Made To Nairaland Not Applied-seun Please Help by Fortune444: 8:53am On Apr 09, 2018
Dear Nairalanders can anyone help with the phone contact for Nairaland super administrators?

I made a payment to the Nairaland account on 29 March 2018. Until now my payment is yet to be applied with actions still pending. I have sent several email reminders but no single response.

I would like to reach them on phone and bring this to attention of Seun. This is not good for the good image that has been built.please assist me Seun.

Regards
Re: Payment Made To Nairaland Not Applied-seun Please Help by Fortune444: 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
Dear Seun.can u help pls.
Or can a good Nairalanders give me phone contacts to the site administrators
Thank you
Re: Payment Made To Nairaland Not Applied-seun Please Help by Fortune444: 10:01am On Apr 13, 2018
Dear Seun,

Pls help or advise me urgently. My payment for my advert has neither been refunded nor the advert published since 3 weeks.

Pls give an urgent response.

Regards
Re: Payment Made To Nairaland Not Applied-seun Please Help by Fortune444: 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
Dear Nairaland,

I am extremely worried at the poor customer service here. if you cannot put up my ad or comment to guide me further immediately make a refund of my advertising fee please.

Dear Seun, please intervene now.

Regards.

fortune444
Re: Payment Made To Nairaland Not Applied-seun Please Help by Fortune444: 11:13pm On May 03, 2018
I it's clearly over 1 month and no resolution to my issue OR even a simple contact from customer service. what sort of useless and fraudulent service are Nairaland offering.

Seun pls rectify this is refund my money. clearly this is a tip off.i am tempted to take this issue out of the forum so people know this but I want to believe Nairaland management have not seen this.

SEUN pls solve this problem today.

thank you

Fortune444
Re: Payment Made To Nairaland Not Applied-seun Please Help by ajoyeleke(m): 11:07am On May 04, 2018
Nawa oo, so Seun Or any oda mod couldn't give did guy a simple reply since.

Seun has one thing in common with buhari

Make pride and arrogance no destroy wat u spent ur lifetime building

Mtchew shits on nairaland
Re: Payment Made To Nairaland Not Applied-seun Please Help by Fortune444: 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
Thank you my brother. I can sadly confirm to you that after 2 months and 10 days my money has neither been refunded nor anyone from Nairaland give a feedback in any form.

Dear Nairalanders, can anyone help with a phone number of Nairaland customer service? or does it even exist??

It is sad and shameful that a platform with so many youths blogging and improving the soceity, such platform adminstrators are showing the exact leadership we seek to eliminate in this country. It is not about the value of the ad payment, but i demand this is resolved urgently if not I will ensure not just the fraud is uncovered but this arrogant attitude is reviewed on other blogs. For the sake of fairness I kindly ask for a full refund on or before 10am on 11 June 2018.

Seun; Nairaland administrators, i again ask for your immediate intervention.

Fortune444
Re: Payment Made To Nairaland Not Applied-seun Please Help by Fortune444: 2:06am On Oct 06, 2018
Nairaland,

Attn: Seun, Lalasticlala, kindly intervene and resolve this.

I am still missing my money or the advert i paid for MONTHS AFTER! IS NAIRALAND ADVERT SERVICE A SCAM? I demand this be looked into without further delay.

Please do not destroy what your organization has built with irresponsible service such as this. Repay my money today!

(1) (Reply)

Dear Mr President. / Never Too Late To Learn How To... / Hire Gas Detectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.