Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,179 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Kanu Nwankwo Confirm 2019 Presidential Run, Gives More Insight - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo Confirm 2019 Presidential Run, Gives More Insight (376 Views)

KANU Nwankwo At Inter Milan In 1998 / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo Confirm 2019 Presidential Run, Gives More Insight by Hoodites(f): 9:21am On Apr 09, 2018
Sometimes people forget not to take things on the internet too seriously and Kanu Nwankwo running as President got some 'messiah seeking Nigerians' happy knowing some stories can be too comic that all you need do is laugh when you hear stuffs like that.

So Goal wrote an 'April Fools' post claiming that the former Super Eagle captain and former Arsenal footballer was inspired by Liberia George Weah's courage who now emerge as the country's President after tough political battle.

Speaking with Goal, Kanu explain how shock he was when he saw the prank went way too deep with Nigerians than expected, he said all he is interested in is to "develop the Nigeria youth through sports and also keep saving lives through the Kanu Heart Foundation" and not politics.

"This is meant to be a joke but people haven't seen it that way," he told Goal.
"I think there is a need to inform them that it is just April Fool.
"My immediate concern is using my vast contacts and experience to develop the Nigerian youth through sports.
"I also want to keep saving lives through the Kanu Heart Foundation."

Oh! did your heart broke?? hahaha the truth is Nigeria will be in the dark for a very long time since the new generation who are suppose to be our so called messiah are only interested in their private lives and bottles popping and flaunting of their luxuries, they are vision less for these country and it is a shame!.

So please stop shouting "Old Politicians" where are the new ones? None is interested.

When they showoff on IG please know is bullshit in an empty drum, they gat nothing upstairs.

Source: www.timelessaproko.com

You should checkout my blog sometimes guys! No. don't tongue lash just GO check this girl out! thank you, see Y'all.

(1) (Reply)

Europa League Trophy Recovered After Being Stolen In Mexico / Daily Soccer Predictions PREDICTION (11/05/2018) / Chelsea News: Phil Jones – We’ll Take The Game To Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.