Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Are You In Need Of Accommodation? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You In Need Of Accommodation? (612 Views)

Please I’m Looking For Accommodation! / In Need Of Accommodation In Abuja / 36, With 295k Acct Bal About To Get Married And Have No Accommodation Yet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of Accommodation? by umizlee: 10:25am On Apr 09, 2018
Contact me via umizlee@gmail.com . You just came into lagos, you got a new job that is very far from where you currently stay, or you just need an accommodation for 1year before you finally secure your own place.......the place is Cele.
Re: Are You In Need Of Accommodation? by bababodmas(m): 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
umizlee:
Contact me via umizlee@gmail.com . You just came into lagos, you got a new job that is very far from where you currently stay, or you just need an accommodation for 1year before you finally secure your own place.......the place is Cele.

Explain in details Biko.... I need this so badly.... I stay at omole phase1 ikeja

(1) (Reply)

Book Readers, How tall is your to read list? / How Much Do I Need To Live Comfortable In Nigeria / My Mother-in-law Has Been Drinking My Hard Earned Breastmilk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.