Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

The Problems With The Igbos Is That We Don't Like Ourselves . - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Problems With The Igbos Is That We Don't Like Ourselves . (3321 Views)

Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO / Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working / Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Problems With The Igbos Is That We Don't Like Ourselves . by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 17, 2018
Clinton9000:
Afonjas at it again...umu ekwesu

Do you want me to upload pictures of your people with barbaric tribal make all over their faces going about near nude?

If only you had common sense you'd realize that the op may not even be Yoruba but of course that doesn't matter since you are Yoruba-obsessed. Right?
Re: The Problems With The Igbos Is That We Don't Like Ourselves . by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:25am On Apr 17, 2018
You know why Nigerians talk like that? because Igbo man hates nepotism. He will be the last person to employ his own when he or she fails an interview unlike Yoruba people.

He will not promote you through the back door when its not your turn to be promoted unlike Yoruba people.

He uses the official English language when dealing with his tribe at all levels of Government offices. Unlike Yoruba people.

Igbos dont belong here. Neporism and mediocrety is what has finished Nigeria. Northerners dont work hard or study hard because whatever result they have in school, they will still get job.

Igbos that l know love themselves more than any tribe in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: The Problems With The Igbos Is That We Don't Like Ourselves . by Reelectbuhari: 7:29am On Apr 17, 2018
5thElement:

Do you want me to upload pictures of your people with barbaric tribal make all over their faces going about near nude?

If only you had common sense you'd realize that the op may not even be Yoruba but of course that doesn't matter since you are Yoruba-obsessed. Right?

slaves and an act of slavery is synonymous to afonja...

their love only lies to been enslaved by their fulani masters.....

but the issue now is not only that they are wailing as they are been enslaved by their fulani masters......

they are wailing and kicking as they seek to be enslaved by their fulani masters........

Tragedy of a yoruba nation.....

https://www.nairaland.com/4452404/support-oba-akanbi-emir-yorubaland/2#66759602
Re: The Problems With The Igbos Is That We Don't Like Ourselves . by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 17, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

[s]slaves and an act of slavery is synonymous to afonja...

their love only lies to been enslaved by their fulani masters.....

but the issue now is not only that they are wailing as they are been enslaved by their fulani masters......

they are wailing and kicking as they seek to be enslaved by their fulani masters........

Tragedy of a yoruba nation.....

https://www.nairaland.com/4452404/support-oba-akanbi-emir-yorubaland/2#66759602[/s]

Get off the internet junior and go back to school. I couldn't comprehend the trash you spewed up there.

When you've learned how the English language works and how to compose correct simple sentences, then you can come back.
Re: The Problems With The Igbos Is That We Don't Like Ourselves . by Reelectbuhari: 7:38am On Apr 17, 2018
5thElement:

Get off the internet junior and go back to school. I couldn't comprehend the trash you spewed up there.

When you've learned how the English language works and how to compose correct simple sentences, then you can come back.

Mr leave English alone....

when slaves are pained....they resort to bickering

but the issue remains that an afonja no matter how placed is born to be a slave....

ask tinubu where he is?

he just rushed to London to greet his master.....coz he can't stay without paying enslaved respect.......
Re: The Problems With The Igbos Is That We Don't Like Ourselves . by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 17, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

Mr leave English alone....

when slaves are pained....they resort to bickering

but the issue remains that an afonja no matter how placed is born to be a slave....

ask tinubu where he is?

he just rushed to London to greet his master.....coz he can't stay without paying enslaved respect.......

You've quoted me. I've noticed you. Now do me a favor and get lost.

In case you don't know the definition of a slave, here's one for you.

A slave is one who is crying for freedom from his Yoruba and Hausa masters. Begging to be released from servitude so that he can go and form his own country.

That's who a slave is. Does that sound familiar?

Now go back to school.

1 Like

Re: The Problems With The Igbos Is That We Don't Like Ourselves . by Reelectbuhari: 7:50am On Apr 17, 2018
5thElement:

You've quoted me. I've noticed you. Now do me a favor and get lost.

In case you don't know the definition of a slave, here's one for you.

A slave is one who is crying for freedom from his Yoruba and Hausa masters. Begging to be released from servitude so that he can go and form his own country.

That's who a slave is. Does that sound familiar?

Now go back to school.

I once heard from a man that the education of an average yoruba is a waste of money and viable resources.......

His reason is simple: No matter how educated he is....he/she must drink that their amala stirred with toilet broom.....making him to think through his anus..

and I can fully confirm that now.....
Re: The Problems With The Igbos Is That We Don't Like Ourselves . by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 17, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

I once heard from my dad that the education of an average Igbo is a waste of money and viable resources.......

His reason is simple: No matter how educated he is....he/she must eat that our akpu that blocks our brains.....making us to think through our anus..

and I can fully confirm that now.....
Re: The Problems With The Igbos Is That We Don't Like Ourselves . by Reelectbuhari: 8:00am On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=5thElement post=66778921][/quote]

lolzzzzzz......

let me just leave u.....coz i see u already.....
pained....

coz I 4 trash u finish today.....

bye bye and don't forget to pay homage to sokoto caliphate....

lolzzz
Re: The Problems With The Igbos Is That We Don't Like Ourselves . by orunto27: 8:09am On Apr 17, 2018
The Yorubas and The Hausas are only many times more rational and realistic than the Igbos. All humans are Selfish.

1 Like

Re: The Problems With The Igbos Is That We Don't Like Ourselves . by phase1: 8:45am On Apr 17, 2018
conductorGX:
I haven't seen an Igbo man entering another Igbo community or any community at all to wipe the entire residents with AK-47.

Guess the Northern-loving Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen terrorists are the true definition of "loving yourselves"; or is the Yoruba skull miners and baddo terrorists who sell one human head for 5k who love their brothers totally?

Hehehehe... you are really a thorn on the flesh of the anti-Igbo miscreants here. cheesy
Re: The Problems With The Igbos Is That We Don't Like Ourselves . by motherfucker: 8:58am On Apr 17, 2018
jumper524:
ive criticized and insulted the igbos multiple times on this forum but on this day ill like to tender my apology to every igbo out there, i reside and stay with majorly igbos as my room mates for over a year despite all the nagitive remarks theve gotten from other tribes in nigeria theres this brotherly love they give to any of thier close friend that can hardly be gotten from other tribes..
the igbos has earned my respect, and i also urge every igbos to keep up with the good work despite all odds..

We believe in brotherhood...
Re: The Problems With The Igbos Is That We Don't Like Ourselves . by gidgiddy: 9:35am On Apr 17, 2018
orunto27:
The Yorubas and The Hausas are only many times more rational and realistic than the Igbos. All humans are Selfish.

Really? No wonder they are always ready to go to war to keep Igbos with them in Nigeria.
Re: The Problems With The Igbos Is That We Don't Like Ourselves . by orunto27: 10:42am On Apr 17, 2018
gidgiddy:

Really? No wonder they are always ready to go to war to keep Igbos with them in Nigeria.

To be rational & realistic is to be righteous for God. Nigeria belongs to all of us. So no tribe can be unwittingly misappropriated.
Re: The Problems With The Igbos Is That We Don't Like Ourselves . by Epsilon92: 10:43am On Apr 17, 2018
DejiSantos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BChSB2nMQw
Not true and they can't proof it, that they Igbos don't love themselves [color=#000099][/color]
Re: The Problems With The Igbos Is That We Don't Like Ourselves . by dudebuck: 11:35am On Apr 17, 2018
orunto27:

To be rational & realistic is to be righteous for God. Nigeria belongs to all of us. So no tribe can be unwittingly misappropriated.
trash as usual. So Federico Lugard is your Allah abi god. Common get away!
Re: The Problems With The Igbos Is That We Don't Like Ourselves . by gidgiddy: 11:41am On Apr 17, 2018
orunto27:

Nigeria belongs to all of us? Some people will believe any thing they are told.
Re: The Problems With The Igbos Is That We Don't Like Ourselves . by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

lolzzzzzz......

let me just leave u.....coz i see u already.....
pained....

coz I 4 trash u finish today.....

bye bye and don't forget to pay homage to sokoto caliphate....

lolzzz

Re: The Problems With The Igbos Is That We Don't Like Ourselves . by orunto27: 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
gidgiddy:

Nigeria belongs to all of us? Some people will believe any thing they are told.

It's slavery and outright ignorance to be to your rights. Devils gang up but you must strategise with the righteous like you to face them. See Restructuring, Buhari wants it, but will not agree until he puts the South Nigeria at great disadvantage and cripple them
Re: The Problems With The Igbos Is That We Don't Like Ourselves . by orunto27: 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
dudebuck:
trash as usual. So Federico Lugard is your Allah abi god. Common get away!

I'm sorry.
Re: The Problems With The Igbos Is That We Don't Like Ourselves . by DejiSantos: 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
I think this is a problem that doesn't only effect the Igbos.

MightySparrow:
You do not like yourselves how would you like others? And you want to support for igbo presidency?
Re: The Problems With The Igbos Is That We Don't Like Ourselves . by DejiSantos: 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
angry
Re: The Problems With The Igbos Is That We Don't Like Ourselves . by SakuraSimiola: 1:42am On May 01, 2018
wow
Re: The Problems With The Igbos Is That We Don't Like Ourselves . by OrangeOlamide: 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
Igbos don't like themselves?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Worry As Ambode Battles Depression, Locks Self Indoor / Gombe Assembly Passes ₦120 Billion 2021 Budget / Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.