Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

President Buhari Declares For Second Term - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Declares For Second Term (41846 Views)

Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race / Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC / President Buhari Declares Open International Association Of Ports And Habours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by Reference(m): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
....this time around, most people will not even bother to campaign for him...but they will be happy to vote him out...i only hope for a credible candidate from within APC to challenge PMB to primaries...

Where is the person. This is just 12 months to the end. In sane societies there will be at least half a dozen candidates all out with their manifestos chasing the incumbent from pillar to post as credible alternatives. Here there is defeaning silence from the political class save ond or two wannabe kingmakers without a shred of credibility the INEC campaign timetable not withstanding. Look,aan alternative to Buhari will just be as ill prepared as the incumbent was in 2015 which will be twice as bad.

Let this government run the next term warts and all. It will amount to sheer madness to experiment yet again at such short interval. Nigeria simply cannot survive another gamble with unprepared leadership.
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by J2381: 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
He's shown he's no better than Goodluck Jonathan. We really need to change our present crop of old men who call themselves leaders. They're a disgrace.
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by J2381: 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
LordAdam16:

grin

Why you run? After foisting this disaster on a nation of 180m people, you carry your load run go Canada. Now you have the impetus to tell people who to vote for. You deserve a head shot. If you were st*pid enough to vote for this ancestor in 2015, you have no moral right to tell anyone who to vote for in 2019.

You no run comot when PDP and Jonathan dey. E reach Buhari you run comot. Now you get mind to 1 dictate give people which party deserve power or not. Better keep quiet and recuse yourself of any further involvement in Nigerian politics.

Nonsense!

-Lord
did you vote in the last election or the previous ones?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by ukejejohnson(m): 5:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
chinoxstock:
I've always thought Buhari would be sensible enough not to run and maybe pick a younger candidate......but for love for power...

Nigerians now have the opportunity to disgrace Buhari. This is a lifetime opportunity. Buhari would be utterly disgraced. I only hope he doesn't commit suicide after 2019...

Hahaha

Suicide against who?
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by ukejejohnson(m): 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
SternProphet:
Thank GOD finally. 4 MORE YEARS to finish and consolidate on power generation agriculture, education, FOREX Reserves, SIP, agro allied industries, priority projects like Ajaokuta, Mambila, Lagos Ibadan Rail, Ibadan Kaduna Rail and many others

And corruption free

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by chinoxstock: 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
ukejejohnson:

Suicide against who?

Do people commit suicide against other people?
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ebios:
Wow....FTC.Pls, show me some love with a like...

Now to the topic...
From his body language,we knew that he would declare..... but Oh, what a COLOSSAL WASTE!
Yes, it is a colossal waste of the little strength he has,time,resources,etc

...because he is already out of Aso Rock in d spirit realm..
If u doubt me, ask Nigerians esp his wife... Aisha,...the Arewa Youths...Obasanjo...IBB...Atiku...Fayose...etc.ln fact,even Tinubu doesn't want to be deceived for the second time.
yinmu
Pmb till 2023 tongue
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by DabuIIIT: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
Look at shameless coneheads and nfonja smilling. Its obvious that they are pretending to be happy with the news. But deep down they are depressed and hope sai baba loses. They are so ashamed to admit their stuppid mistake of bringing in a certified failure.
Buhari must win..coneheads must suffer for their stupidity.
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by Bizibi(m): 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
obonujoker:

How can a failure be your best option bro
it beats my imagination.
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by Ebios(m): 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
FishLegs:
yinmu Pmb till 2023 tongue
yinmu....meaning what?......back to sender. Read the comments of d majority n stop living an imaginative life
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by Dasini: 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
[quote author=Vic74real post=66560216]God punish all of una APC and all dem Satanic people [/quote

For your mind you are JESUS son, pmb is of devil, am sure you are a Christian, and your party PDP is jesus party, keep fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by Dasini: 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
Great news, this is indeed the direction, baba remains the best choice, sai baba 2019, let the journey begin.
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by Moche234: 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
No arm in trying. Just let Nigerians decide
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by lereinter(m): 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
as pharoah perished so shall buhari perish before 2019
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by UmuEri(m): 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
MONITZ:

For real or u re just kidding?

Buhari's Junior Sister, Hajiya Rakiya Adamu Will be 86 Years on her Next Birthday, And Buhari is only 75 years.

Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by dataideas: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
Bubu will now be like........ That's right, I said it right there.
In your faces wailers....
We thug like that

Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by amykwuba(f): 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
olasco2035:
Get ready to contribute ur own quota
lol, am not looking forward to it
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by amykwuba(f): 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
emperormossad:

Nne have you eaten?
yes I av
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by MONITZ: 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
UmuEri:

Buhari's Junior Sister, Hajiya Rakiya Adamu Will be 86 Years on her Next Birthday, And Buhari is only 75 years.

Na waoo,it means the guy na ancestor already,no wonder he was always in and out of hospital most of the time in the early part of his presidency,so much for his much touted 'integrity'..
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by 2016v2017: 2:32am On Apr 10, 2018
JackBaueress1:
This time around, I will not campaign for him. he's a failure and should go and rest and think of how he will look after Zahra's unborn child.

What a monumental failure!!!
more than monumental failure
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by 2016v2017: 2:33am On Apr 10, 2018
UmuEri:
Finally we shall have the opportunity to kick him back to Daura.

Meanwhile, Buhari's younger sister Hajiya Rakiya Adamu is celebrating 86 years birthday, but Buhari is still 73years.

My brother, is God not a miracle worker?
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by kolaaderin: 3:45am On Apr 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Ooooooooo God!!!!!!!!!!
Please who can take me to Libya?
I can't stay here again

It is finished.
Mail me for your ticket.
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by olasco2035: 10:14am On Apr 10, 2018
amykwuba:
lol, am not looking forward to it
So na observer u wnt turn to..madam observer
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by amykwuba(f): 10:51am On Apr 10, 2018
wink
olasco2035:

smiley
olasco2035:

Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:34am On Apr 11, 2018
EazyMoh:
Ghen Ghen!
Some people's nightmare just entered advanced stage.

Some have already started hyperventilating like b!tches on heat.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Akeredolu, Fayemi, Amosun Told Tinubu About His 2023 Presidential Ambition / Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In / Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.