Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,058 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Getting A Job After Nysc: How Long Is Too Long? - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Getting A Job After Nysc: How Long Is Too Long? (15322 Views)

One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? / 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC / NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting A Job After Nysc: How Long Is Too Long? by gonkin(m): 8:50am On Apr 14, 2018
slumcat:

A fool and his money will eventually part, it doesn't matter if it's dirty or clean money.
A lot of criminals have succeeded in laundering dirty money and invested it into profitable ventures. It's all about individual discipline.
You're watching too much nollywood movies if you believe evil befalls every criminal in the end. Lots of successful fraudsters have diverted into businesses and politics. Naija mentality. Read about tinubu, yes jagaban. How did rochas start?
I feel sad seeing graduates earning a mere $100 - $300 after a month of hardwork.
But to each his own.

( You're watching too much nollywood movies if you believe evil befalls every criminal in the end) Only you don use you hand mention yourself as criminal. Thats why people like u shake wen u see a youth corper with a black top thinking they are the fuzz. Fear of the law.
Also i mentioned earlier about using politicians as excuse, you just did. Im not sure u know tinubu that well u only read stories. Know him in person.

You also left out the part of getting caught as a result of your flim flam activities. Why diddnt u make mention of the dark side engaging in bunco. Im sure evans started as low as yahoo. Now i guess thats nollywood in your view. Accept the truth and stop been vehement. I wouldn't urge a graduate to go for yahoo. Cuz wen the addiction kicks in you may end up scamming you own kinsman.

https://www.nairaland.com/4452013/beware-guy-lady-exposes-man

This guy was in the same class with my sister.
His name is tega and he graduated from Delta state university. A graduate like u. He started duping people with admission runs . Now he's gone further. Can u see his face. This is how yours will look like. What happens wen u get caught. He started and duped a lot of people he didn't end there with the little he got. He continued. The taste of stolen money got deep into his blood. Now see his face. Thats what happens

Re: Getting A Job After Nysc: How Long Is Too Long? by Ennaa: 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
Vacancy in Enugu State, positions open are for frontline executives, call centre agents, marketing rep, graphic artist e.t.c it closes soon, hurry and apply now here https://contactalimited.com/jobs/. Hope this helps someone
Re: Getting A Job After Nysc: How Long Is Too Long? by RealityShot: 10:34am On Mar 23, 2019
Holywizard:
If u know how depressed I am, u would definitely have pity on me.
I studied banking and finance(Upper credit) and I passed out from NYSC last year December.
Omo all my uncles that promised me heaven on earth after POP are no longer picking up their calls. Imagine uncles with connections that refused to help? Just like that?
Right now I'm working hard to become an R & S lotto agent here in Rivers state.
I'm promising my uncles that one day, they will definitely want to associate with me.
how are you "working hard to become an R&S lotto agent"?

what do you need?

did you not save any money from NYSC?
Re: Getting A Job After Nysc: How Long Is Too Long? by Holywizard: 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
I did. I can't just perform magic bro
RealityShot:

how are you "working hard to become an R&S lotto agent"?

what do you need?

did you not save any money from NYSC?
Re: Getting A Job After Nysc: How Long Is Too Long? by RealityShot: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
Holywizard:
I did. I can't just perform magic bro
what is required to become R&S lotto?

you can start with that as you are planning.

i would like to know the requirements please.
Re: Getting A Job After Nysc: How Long Is Too Long? by Holywizard: 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
No requirement. It's all about recommendations from another agent. The raw truth is that no agent would give the opportunity to a stranger rather than his blood
RealityShot:
what is required to become R&S lotto?

you can start with that as you are planning.

i would like to know the requirements please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Is A Waste Of Time? / Senate Reacts To The Death Of 3 Corpers, Calls For NYSC Overhaul / 731 Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 – Presidential Task Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.