Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

To All Dealers In America And Europe - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / To All Dealers In America And Europe (531 Views)

Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire / SUNNYCOOL MOTORS DEALERS IN CAR,JEEP BUS, TRUCK, E.T.C contact 0802 340 8690 / Car Dealers In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Dealers In America And Europe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:46pm On May 12, 2010
Greetings to you all,

May God help you in all your businesses as you guys are helping the helpless nairalanders

This is another opportunity to all great dealers to do what they know how to do best.

The Biz.

I will like to pre-order a Man Diesel Trailer with aux.

Working Perfect

Very Clean

ready to be delivered at my door step in Lagos latest by July 31st

50% payment and the remaining 50% after the truck   is confirmed in Nigeria.

Pictures and details maybe send here or into my e-mail add.

If you will like it confidential please contact me on niyi702002@yahoo.com

Thank you all,
Re: To All Dealers In America And Europe by oyenit(m): 12:10am On May 13, 2010
what yearr are we talking about,
Re: To All Dealers In America And Europe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:16am On May 13, 2010
@Oyenit

Any year will do, maybe recent years will be better

but what matters most is the condition of the machine thanks though,
Re: To All Dealers In America And Europe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:47am On May 13, 2010
Where are the Professional dealers?

Someone needs you here,

(1) (Reply)

Scan Your Car With Latest 2010 Aut0boss V30 B4 Buying / Why We Along: Matter Wins Battle Over Antimatter / Bmw 318i For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.