Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Free Money To Your Perfect Money Account - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Free Money To Your Perfect Money Account (1100 Views)

Claim Your Free Money System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Money To Your Perfect Money Account by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
I have found a sites where you can make some easy money if you are prepared to sit in front of your computer for 1-2 hours daily, I would like to share my findings with you. Firstly, visit the site and read the rules as to how the game works. (Open your Account here if you don’t have one:- www.perfectmoney.is/?ref=6150257)

Now, Let’s Make Some Money

IMPORTANT: Only ever bet on either (SAME or DIFF) OR (HEAD or TAIL) (once you have chosen, keep betting the exact same button throughout your game, do not change). Do not panic if your first two bets lose on DIFF and change your bet to SAME or you lose on HEAD and change to TAIL (the system will not work. keep betting the exact same button throughout your game).

Your first bet must always be the minimum bet which is 0.50$. If the bet wins, your second bet is again 0.50$, but if it loses, your second bet must increase to 1.00$, if this bet loses you place another bet for 2.00$ then if that bet loses (which it rarely does) your next bet is 4.00$, then 8.00$, then 15.00$. I have never lost more than 5 times in a row and the money I make from the last bet will cover all my losses.

The most important rule to remember with this system is to only bet on either (SAME or DIFF) or (HEAD or TAIL) (for me that is the golden rule for this game), do not place one bet on SAME and the next on DIFF, or it will not work, and even more importantly, whenever you have a winning bet, you must always make the next bet the minimum (i.e. 0.50$) or else the strategy will not work.

I have been using this method for some time now and although it has not made me a millionaire, it has given quite a good income (40-55 USD an hour).

Before visiting the sites, you must remember the golden rules:
MOST IMPORTANT: Do not get greedy, when you have a winning bet you must make the next bet 0.50$.

If you follow these rules precisely I can assure you that you will be in profit from this games.

HERE ARE SOME OF THE SITES:-
www.hotbucks.net/?pm=U15607571

http://www.perfectmoneygame.com/index.php?ref=U15607571

http://www.perfectmoneylotto.com/index.php?ref=U15607571

GOOD LUCK.

You don’t need to register with the game site, just click on the button you want (SAME or DIFF) OR (HEAD or TAIL), you will be redirected to perfectmoney site where you complete your bet, after that you will be redirected back to the game site where you see what has happened.

Your winnings go straight to your PM Acct.

You can start with at least $20.
Re: Free Money To Your Perfect Money Account by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
between the three sites u provided, which one do you use most,as in your preferred one.because I noticed DAT one offers 500%,anoda 250% while d last offers 195%
Re: Free Money To Your Perfect Money Account by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: Free Money To Your Perfect Money Account by kdfinest(m): 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
noted

(1) (Reply)

Find X / Do This Multiplication And You Will Likely Smile To The Answer / Check This Photo Upside Down And See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.