Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers (2260 Views)

Learn From The Yorubas- Joe Igbokwe Tells Igbo Brothers / Presiding Officers: We Transmitted Official Results Directly To INEC Server / Appeal To My Igbo Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
May i use this opportunity to persuade our igbos to vote for Buhari the only formidable leader amongst the candidates vying for the position of the president in 2019 for the following reasons:

1. There is a saying " if you cannot beat them join them"instead of our brothers in the east to just throw their votes away to the opposition parties that cannot defeat Buhari, they should swim with the tides and work hand in hand with Nigerians. who knows if Igbo candidate will represent the African largest party (i.e APC) in 2023.

2.it will reduce the level of envy and hatred they have for Nigerians (Yoruba, Fulani and Hausa)

3.If the five governors of the eastern states are elected under the platform of APC, Igbo presidential ambition will see the light of the day without restrain.

4.More capital projects and infrastructures in the eastern states will be guaranteed.

We Yoruba people might support their political ambition and forget their past betrayals.

Can i hear all the igbo on this forum should comment Sai Baba!!! till 2023.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by mekaboy(m): 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
To hell with presidency. A lot can happen in the next 4 years.

What If buhari does not complete and osibanjo or the VP takes over? Then the North will contest again in 2023 and say they want to finish buharis tenure.

Buhari is like a cancer that has been detected early, instead of you to cut it off, you are waiting for the day you will get visa to travel abroad, then you will attend to it.

As you are waiting for the 4 years, the cancer is spreading, by the then you might not be able to survive the damage caused.
Do you know that the continuous killings by fulani herdsmen can lead to a civil war?

Or constant support and negotiation with bokoharam can lead to a more deadly and sophisticated terror group?

It's time to put Nigeria first before region or party.

Kinsley mogalu, is the ordained savior for this generation.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by BornAgainMay: 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
When did igbos become your brothers

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by Man2utd(m): 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
I don't get you , can someone help me explain what this guy is saying in simple English, in fact very simple...

4 Likes

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by divinelove(m): 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
Op is a Yoruba Muslim dirty afonja from brown roof republic. Don't mind him

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by joeyfire(m): 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
May i use this opportunity to persuade our igbos to vote for Buhari the only formidable leader amongst the candidates vying for the position of the president in 2019 for the following reasons:

1. There is a saying " if you cannot beat them join them"instead of our brothers in the east to just throw their votes away to the opposition parties that cannot defeat Buhari, they should swim with the tides and work hand in hand with Nigerians. who knows if Igbo candidate will represent the African largest party (i.e APC) in 2023.

2.it will reduce the level of envy and hatred they have for Nigerians (Yoruba, Fulani and Hausa)

3.If the five governors of the eastern states are elected under the platform of APC, Igbo presidential ambition will see the light of the day without restrain.

4.More capital projects and infrastructures in the eastern states will be guaranteed.

We Yoruba people might support their political ambition and forget their past betrayals.

DAPADA!

1 Like

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by wakaman: 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
Guy, you try!
Well, under proper arrangement Satan can meet God!

1 Like

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
mekaboy:
To hell with presidency. A lot can happen in the next 4 years.

What If buhari does not complete and osibanjo or the VP takes over? Then the North will contest again in 2023 and say they want to finish buharis tenure.

Buhari is like a cancer that has been detected early, instead of you to cut it off, you are waiting for the day you will get visa to travel abroad, then you will attend to it.

As you are waiting for the 4 years, the cancer is spreading, by the then you might not be able to survive the damage caused.
Do you know that the continuous killings by fulani herdsmen can lead to a civil war?

Or constant support and negotiation with bokoharam can lead to a more deadly and sophisticated terror group?

It's time to put Nigeria first before region or party.

Kinsley mogalu, is the ordained savior for this generation.

Seconded
Did we tell you we are not happy about the presidency? We don't need the president seat, we just want biafra. If you said by 2023 we could have biafra then we could consider. What the point after being Igbo president still we live in the shit hole with you people that are so backwards. Afonja and hausa

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by Jwonder(m): 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

You're delusional, no sane Igbo man will envy a yoruba man who we all see as lazy talk more of Hausa's who are mostly poor.

FACT.
1. Three in every Five children given birth to in the north will end up as a gate man or shoe shinier for an igbo man.
2. Four in every Five yoruba kids in Lagos will end up an Omonile, begging money from Igbo Land buyers.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by Cooly100: 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
What did Igbo get for supporting the following past leaders:

1. Shagari

2. Obasanjo

3. Yaradua

4. Johnathan..

Why was there no capital projects and infrastructures in the eastern states

Igbos have tried all options and have discovered there is gang up and unwritten document which ensures that elected leaders MUST not do anything in the SE. Or how can you explain the state of affairs in the SE with many igbos at the corridors of power. That's why many Igbis have a feeling that even an Igbo president could not do anything.

11 Likes

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by mekaboy(m): 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
CHESTER48:

Seconded
Did we tell you we are not happy about the presidency? We don't need the president seat, we just want biafra. If you said by 2023 we could have biafra then we could consider. What the point after being Igbo president still we live in the shit hole with you people that are so backwards. Afonja and hausa

First thing first. Get your pvc and vote out buhari .

3 Likes

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 4:06am On Apr 10, 2018
Jwonder:

You're delusional, no sane Igbo man will envy a yoruba man who we all see as lazy talk more of Hausa's who are mostly poor.

FACT.
1. Three in every Five children given birth to in the north will end up as a gate man or shoe shinier for an igbo man.
2. Four in every Five yoruba kids in Lagos will end up an Omonile, begging money from Igbo Land buyers.

Did u just called the Yoruba's lazy? mention just one thing the Igbo do better than the Yorubas?

The last time I check, the Igbo are most lazy people with lazy mentality since the time of immemorial.

Prostitution by your women is second to non

fake and substandard products

Drug dealing

kidnapping

Crimes

Street begging in Yoruba lands

these are all igbos.

All the igbo people that you're proud of today are all product and making of the yorubas alone.

Mention any meaningful Igbo person in your five eastern region that is representing.. they are all on Yoruba lands.

#Shameonyou

8 Likes

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by Herdsmen: 4:51am On Apr 10, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

Did u just called the Yoruba's lazy? mention just one thing the Igbo do better than the Yorubas?

The last time I check, the Igbo are most lazy people with lazy mentality since the time of immemorial.

Drug dealing

kidnapping

Crimes

these are all igbos.

All the igbo people that you're proud of today are all product and making of the yorubas alone.

Mention any meaningful Igbo person in your five eastern region that is representing.. they are all on Yoruba lands.

#Shameonyou
Yoruba Sabi fool demselves well

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by deomelo: 6:05am On Apr 10, 2018
Cooly100:
What did Igbo get for supporting the following past leaders:

1. Shagari

2. Obasanjo

3. Yaradua

4. Johnathan..

Why was there no capital projects and infrastructures in the eastern states

Igbos have tried all options and have discovered there is gang up and unwritten document which ensures that elected leaders MUST not do anything in the SE. Or how can you explain the state of affairs in the SE with many igbos at the corridors of power. That's why many Igbis have a feeling that even an Igbo president could not do anything.

They all have what in common?

They are all PDP

OBJ/PDP didn't do anything for you, but like mumu, you gave your votes to Yaradua/PDP, again, you gave your votes to clueless stealing is not corruption Jona/PDP twice and still gained nothing, 16 years of mumu.

Now you are crying conspiracy when in fact they did not force you to vote for and follow follow PDP losers for 16 years.

You are your own conspiracy so take responsibility for your own lousy decisions.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by Firstpage: 6:19am On Apr 10, 2018
Jwonder:

FACT.

FACTS

1.9 in every 10 igbo kids will be slaves to Yoruba, working for and working under him.

2. 9 in every 10 igbo kids will continue to beg Yorubas for an elusive freedom in the next 100 years.

3 Likes

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by fergie001: 6:38am On Apr 10, 2018
I have read your comments in the past about the Igbos where you have said an Igbo man can never be President of this country,where you have most likely said unprintable and very divisive and accursed statements on the tribe but I know your justification will be that some lesser Igbos abused your tribe too,and I understand.
There is no gainsaying the fact that when you see someone who abuses for fun and someone who passionately hates a people,you can always tell the difference....you belong to the latter.
Now for the Buhari Presidency, what does the common man say about a Buhari Presidency? Are we better of today than yesterday.Have corruption been killed with the allegations of Fashola,Amaechi,Fayemi,Maina,Dambazzau and some other PDP goons,who have been convicted whether in or out of this Government?
Was it not in this Government that the homes of Supreme Court Justices were broken into gestapo-style?So many annoying things that were the exact reasons the past administration was sent packing?
Why should an Igbo man vote for President Buhari?What did the Igbo man gain from Jonathan,Obasanjo and Shagari in terms of infrastructure?OBJ was President,you and I know the 'very plenty infrastructure and gains' he put into your region,the S/W?
Or the Northerners who has made the Seat of Power,their birthright,you and I know how far the North?

To summarise,do not talk about what Buhari has done,because you know he has done absolutely nothing and worsened an already bad situation.....Forget the Presidency,no Igbo man thinks about that honestly,except the gluttonous and ultra-corrupt Okorochas and Ouks who are even part of the very big problems that have set the S/E back and are now saints in your party?
Why should I vote him?Is it to deceive myself in asserting what I do not believe in or to do him a favour?

Surprise me with your diatribe and insults.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by gidgiddy: 6:41am On Apr 10, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

Can you tell us how many unarmed Igbos Buhari killed in operation Python dance?

2 Likes

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by BrokenTV: 6:42am On Apr 10, 2018
[s]
Onijagidijagan:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by lastempero: 6:45am On Apr 10, 2018
Nigeria cannot work with the current setting believe it or not take a look at the north they have been at the helm of affair for so long,what do they have to show for it
#almajiri and hunger
#illiteracy
#polio n malnutrition
#underdevelopment
Our southwest brothers who claim to be the political gladiators only have Lagos to show for and every other tribe in Nigeria is getting a fair share of the Lagos dream
And probably malnutrition according to data release by UNICEF recently. The southeast also inherited infrastructural decay from the FG and the South south has been abandoned totally.so why would one still believe in the Nigerian project,I admonish my Igbo brothers to please concentrate on their hustle n forget about this damn thieves and their politics.

1 Like

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by 1Rebel: 6:46am On Apr 10, 2018
While other countries are breaking bounds in science and other fields, Nigerians are exchanging tribal slurs, making effort to drag each other down. Zoo for a reason.
Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by ClumsyFlimsy: 6:53am On Apr 10, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

Afonja shut up

Igbks don't need presidency but better living

We want out of this shithole

We are fed up of Nigeria

Nigeria is beyond redemption

A country that grants amnesty to terrorists groups

A country where is leader is a grand patron of two terrorist organisation

A country where almost everybody is mad

A country full of bigots and tribalist

A secular country with religious extremist who ready to kill for isl am any day any time

So many innocent people have been killed by Muslims in this country especially through sharia riots et C
. .
NIGERIA IS A SHITHOLE

2 Likes

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by lastmessenger: 6:54am On Apr 10, 2018
I will rather vote the devil than vote buhari. To hell with Igbo presidency. Who cares?

3 Likes

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by Nonaira3: 6:54am On Apr 10, 2018
Yoruba people are really the dumbest set of Southerners I've ever seen in my life. Truly the dumbest set. So this person want others and encouraging others to vote based solely on party and delusional political gains and not on performance. And yet some still act surprise on why this "nation" is a complete shithole with zero chances of ever growing. Look at the set of people that self credit themselves as the "political sophistication". Just take a look at what the OP wrote. My God, Igbos really really really need to get ourselves as far away from this shithole as we can get. We truly need to escape this Titanic honestly!!! The level of logic of Niggerians is something to marvel out, not in a good way.

Hilarious this hateful bastard is now calling Igbos "brothers" all because they desperate to beg for votes for Buhari. What a joke!!! I rather be brothers with a deadly animal than your Afonja ass op and I honestly believe all Igbos feel the same way.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by Jwonder(m): 7:36am On Apr 10, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

Drug dealing

kidnapping

Crimes

these are all igbos.

#Shameonyou
The igbos in Ladepo, Alaba, Asquanda, Apapa etc are the making of Yoruba's right, you're delusional, you lazy folks only know how to shout ówò ile, nothing more.
We the Igbo's have got spirit of hustling, we don't sit down and beg or wait for handouts, we take charge of our life's.
and lastly stop saying the igbo are on Yoruba's land, Lagos is a no man's land and rest of the Southwest is a dead zone.

Proudly Igbo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by Jwonder(m): 7:43am On Apr 10, 2018
Firstpage:

FACTS

1.9 in every 10 igbo kids will be slaves to Yoruba, working for and working under him.

2. 9 in every 10 igbo kids will continue to beg Yorubas for an elusive freedom in the next 100 years.

you're so lame, a typical Afonjà with ewedu filled brains, No Igbo, i repeat no Igbo will beg for freedom, and please don't call us slaves because we already know who the slaves are, we already know people who suck the balls of the northerners and lick their ass daily.. hmmm your guess is as good as mine, South-Wastè Yansh scratching Republic

2 Likes

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by Ephort: 7:48am On Apr 10, 2018
Some dumb sh!t up there. When does producing a president translate to development? Ask the northerners. The only thing the Igbo's need is just a safe clime... safe for business, safe for living, safety against oppression etc.

4 Likes

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by Cooly100: 8:13am On Apr 10, 2018
deomelo:

They all have what in common?

They are all PDP

OBJ/PDP didn't do anything for you, but like mumu, you gave your votes to Yaradua/PDP, again, you gave your votes to clueless stealing is not corruption Jona/PDP twice and still gained nothing, 16 years of mumu.

Now you are crying conspiracy when in fact they did not force you to vote for and follow follow PDP losers for 16 years.

You are your own conspiracy so take responsibility for your own lousy decisions.

... so if the Igbos had voted APGA, would it have been better?

Just like it would have been better if they voted APC?

There is no lousy decision...Its only unity begging gullible mumu like you who lacks depth to understand the conspiracy going on.

5 Likes

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by ecosanders: 8:59am On Apr 10, 2018
Why preaching to children of hate? Like their vote mean anything here......

They didn't vote him last time, and it doesn't stop Him from winning...

OP, u ever wonder y the Northerners don't even wince at the ever ranting of the PIGS? they know they are inconsequential..

The Igbos needs the rest of Nigeria more than the rest of Nigeria need them.

Hate won't let them seek political alliance that will guarantee their place in the polity of the nation they rather expect political relevance to fall on their lap just like that.

Are they even serious about the Biafra of a thing? With all there claims of Intelligence, and sophistication, they don't even know how to go about Achieving their aim..

See how KWUNU led many to their grave, only to abscond with his loot..

Some of them still believe the Man in Aso Rock is one Jibril from Sudan... ..chai!!!

Sense fall on all of una....

1 Like

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by OneCorner: 9:02am On Apr 10, 2018
Jwonder:

FACT.

dose igbo boys chasing us inside hold up and shouting broda, buy gala
and d one's selling calculator and puff puff to yoruba nko grin

1 Like

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by africanusvu(m): 9:16am On Apr 10, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

.I challenge you to type this in Igbo language if u claim u at talking to ur Igbo brothers.Dee ya na asusu Igbo ka anti Mara na IBU Nwa AFO.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: National Coordinator Of Buhari/Osinbajo Pressure Group Resigns / Obi Is Competent To Be Vice President But….. – Gov David Umahi / 2019 : Nairaland Debate ; PDP Vs APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.