Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos (33940 Views)

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) / Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos by Olalekank(m): 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
How much has this added to our account balance?

Please get your PVC and let's send these people back to their Daura butthole
Re: President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos by osuofia2(m): 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can't help imagining the two of them wearing hijabs and having a threésome with me.

I'm just scared of my preek in the mouth of the second one with that killer teeth.
Mad man
Re: President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos by Printerscanner: 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
Whom God has blessed, no IPOB can curse.
Re: President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos by olabrad: 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
mustylaw45:
Later now one person will comman say that Buhari is an idiot.

How does having a daughter stops someone for being an idiot? These Buhari useful idiots love talking like empty headed fools sha.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos by semyman: 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
mgdimagaladima:
tell them to start packing out from Aso rock ooooo

because the mulst leave aso rock next year
You wish, if wishes were horses...
Re: President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos by Pumpulapu: 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
I see nothing but Fulanis
Re: President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos by luggy(m): 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
both you and your father are mad
Re: President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos by Notatribalist(m): 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
obi4eze:
So what should we do with the photos? undecided
ask op o.Nairaland has reduced to koboland a swear.
Re: President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos by bettercreature(m): 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
mgdimagaladima:

because the must leave aso rock next year
You should go and help them to pack! Nonsense.
Re: President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos by Notatribalist(m): 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
olabrad:

How does having a daughter stops someone for being an idiot? These Buhari useful idiots love talking like empty headed fools sha.
he is just bein sarcastic, indirectly calling the man his real name.idiot Buhari

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos by Guidette(f): 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
Halima has always been a beauty right from secondary school. She is so down to earth, her and Zahra. smiley
Re: President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos by obowunmi(m): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
Buhari and other APC leaders want to marry off their kids before they commot.
Re: President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos by ojonugwa25(m): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
I want to marry Halima as my second wife. Op,please tell her I love her.
Re: President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
Guidette:
Halima has always been a beauty right from secondary school. She is so down to earth, her and Zahra. smiley
Were u their classmate?

Abeg babe connect me
Re: President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
emmalezy:

They look gorgeous.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/09/beautiful-new-photos-of-president-buharis-daughters-halima-and-hanan/

cc lalasticlala

D second picture resemble YEYE BELLO angry
Re: President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos by Neimar: 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
tesppidd:
Just 'borning' these girls alone is a.greater achievement than what the wailing wailers have ever achieved.

buhari is a goat grin
Re: President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos by Guidette(f): 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Were u their classmate?

Abeg babe connect me

Lol, Halima and I were classmates. My junior sister was classmates with Yusuf and friends with Zahra since they had the same name. Zahra used to visit my sister but I was not close to Halima. She was very nice to me and only came to visit me once at home. So I can't give you any connect, lol. Sorry.
Re: President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos by godofuck231: 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
fourhayz:
There is only one Football made easy....and that is Lionel Messi.

Ohhh i forgot this is a bubu thread.

Hope they are not as dumb as their father
Re: President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos by dollyinxx(f): 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
mgdimagaladima:

Can only believe you if u have your PVC and also encourage as many that u come across to get dias. That's our only power
Re: President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos by maisauki: 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
mgdimagaladima:

Re: President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos by nex(m): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
emmalezy:

They look gorgeous.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/09/beautiful-new-photos-of-president-buharis-daughters-halima-and-hanan/

cc lalasticlala

It was Zahra they used to campaign in 2014/2015, now they've launched Halima and Hanan for 2018/2019 campaign season. Please, is this not another form of prostitution?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos by toluxa1(m): 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
Eyah, we will miss them.
Re: President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos by Ama28(f): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
mgdimagaladima:

Lol!
Re: President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos by Diso60090(m): 2:23am On Apr 10, 2018
Who give a furk if they ugly
Re: President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos by bros856: 2:45am On Apr 10, 2018
mgdimagaladima:

You guys sound like there's someone else who will do better in Nigeria. Mention the name of his replacement please. Let him finish what he started, 4 years is not enough someone will abandon his programme and start his own and Nigeria remains under developed then we keep complaining.
Re: President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos by tesppidd: 6:06am On Apr 10, 2018
Neimar:

buhari is a goat grin
guy,
you de here?
Re: President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos by GOFRONT(m): 6:39am On Apr 10, 2018
Some malo babes in my Area are more beautiful than these ones.......Only say their papa no popular
Re: President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:55am On Apr 10, 2018
tesppidd:
Just 'borning' these girls alone is a.greater achievement than what the wailing wailers have ever achieved.
who ask u?
Re: President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos by Neimar: 8:40am On Apr 10, 2018
tesppidd:
guy,
you de here?

yes oo
Re: President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos by oladipupo2234: 9:05am On Apr 10, 2018
whats beautiful here? i can imagine me being the president of Nigeria and my daughters looking ordinary. did you not see the daughter of Dangote? that is beauty. cool cool
Re: President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos by oladipupo2234: 9:08am On Apr 10, 2018
whats beautiful here? i cant imagine me being the president of Nigeria and my daughters looking ordinary. did you not see the daughter of Dangote? that is beauty. cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China / Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo / Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.