Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Any Wordpress Theme Developer In The House? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Any Wordpress Theme Developer In The House? (1379 Views)

Looking Wordpress Theme Developer/ruby On Rails Programmer / Wordpress(theme) Developer Needed / Thread For Any Wordpress Issues (2) (3) (4)

Any Wordpress Theme Developer In The House? by CodeTemplar: 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
I like to go into wordpress theme making and want to link up with people into it.

Most great themes on theme marketplace like themeforest are products of team work. The components, the component functionality, layout, layout options, colour adaptation feature etc are well crafted.
I realize theme making is a full time business that goes beyond isolated effort of one or two persons. Some of those themes fetch in hundreds of thousands of dollars to their makers.

Re: Any Wordpress Theme Developer In The House? by romme2u: 5:30am On Apr 10, 2018
Creating generic themes for sale is a tedious job especially in a country like naija where facilities are epileptic.

if it is a custom theme, you can call on me.

..........and you will need a highly creative graphic designer who understands interface design to enable the team focus on coding.

summary: it requires a lot of upfront investment and advertisement just like every other business.
Re: Any Wordpress Theme Developer In The House? by shineforthmedia: 6:56am On Apr 10, 2018
CodeTemplar:
I like to go into wordpress theme making and want to link up with people into it.

Most great themes on theme marketplace like themeforest are products of team work. The components, the component functionality, layout, layout options, colour adaptation feature etc are well crafted.
I realize theme making is a full time business that goes beyond isolated effort of one or two persons. Some of those themes fetch in hundreds of thousands of dollars to their makers.

lets link up and we can create our own theme store

Re: Any Wordpress Theme Developer In The House? by seoscrib: 11:07am On Apr 10, 2018
shineforthmedia:

include me...
My job there is to embed seo stuff, coding

Re: Any Wordpress Theme Developer In The House? by Gamelord007: 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
find freelance experts @ www.post4solution.com a freelance job site that supports Naira transactions
Re: Any Wordpress Theme Developer In The House? by CodeTemplar: 1:33am On Apr 11, 2018
shineforthmedia:

What I want is a deeper knowledge of how good WordPress themes are created.
Re: Any Wordpress Theme Developer In The House? by CodeTemplar: 1:37am On Apr 11, 2018
seoscrib:

include me...

My job there is to embed seo stuff, coding
A deeper working knowledge is more desirable than building a brand new marketplace. I want the knowledge more for now. I have a fairly good understanding of HTML Layout, CSS3, Color Scheme, WordPress post query loops, and Just enough PHP. I need to know about the standard features of top themes .
Re: Any Wordpress Theme Developer In The House? by shineforthmedia: 8:19am On Apr 11, 2018
CodeTemplar:
What I want is a deeper knowledge of how good WordPress themes are created.

okay contact me on 0 7 0 5 1 1 5 7 3 8 5 (whatsapp)
and we build one together
Re: Any Wordpress Theme Developer In The House? by bassdow: 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
CodeTemplar:

Over here at BaConSol LTD [url]baconsol.com[/url] we develope themes also though mostly on custom basis.
As for theme marketplaces, we rarely rely on such as we can always develope what we want.

Plus Most Generic Themes on those Platforms are shit loads of crappy less quality themes.
Same can be said of the scripts sold on those places.
Am speaking from experience especially having on countless occasions directly and indirectly worked on scripts (mostly repairing, modifying, etc) intended for use as a starting point or helping clients who have one fix issues or modify (add or remove features) them.

Moreover, if you are to go into such business, you need much more than just 2 people in your team - you need both Frontend and backend developers and designers.

Most themes (especially WordPress Themes) on theme marketplaces such as Themeforest are just badly coded piece of shit made Beautified with the help of Page Builders.
Take of the Page Builders and see the mess you paid for.

I will stop here.

Re: Any Wordpress Theme Developer In The House? by CodeTemplar: 12:16am On Apr 13, 2018
shineforthmedia:

okay contact me on 0 7 0 5 1 1 5 7 3 8 5 (whatsapp)
and we build one together
Any reference jobs I can see. I mean properly organized themes oh, not those Nigerian bloggers kinda theme.
Re: Any Wordpress Theme Developer In The House? by CodeTemplar: 12:25am On Apr 13, 2018
bassdow:

Over here at BaConSol LTD [url]baconsol.com[/url] we develope themes also though mostly on custom basis.
As for theme marketplaces, we rarely rely on such as we can always develope what we want.

Plus Most Generic Themes on those Platforms are shit loads of crappy less quality themes.
Same can be said of the scripts sold on those places.
Am speaking from experience especially having on countless occasions directly and indirectly worked on scripts (mostly repairing, modifying, etc) intended for use as a starting point or helping clients who have one fix issues or modify (add or remove features) them.

Moreover, if you are to go into such business, you need much more than just 2 people in your team - you need both Frontend and backend developers and designers.

Most themes (especially WordPress Themes) on theme marketplaces such as Themeforest are just badly coded piece of shit made Beautified with the help of Page Builders.
Take of the Page Builders and see the mess you paid for.

I will stop here.
I agree with you regarding the themeforest and other matketplace mediocrity though.
My inspiration for theme making is the many average themes in Nigeria's cyberspace. Your sampled site is mid-range sir.
Have a look at one theme Layout I was coding while I typed this reply. I am still trying to improve it. rate it.

Re: Any Wordpress Theme Developer In The House? by Searchingvictor: 3:59am On Apr 03, 2023
Lord of mercy
Re: Any Wordpress Theme Developer In The House? by CodeTemplar: 5:08am On Apr 03, 2023
Searchingvictor:

Boss, please help me with any amount, 5h or 1k. I lost my job last 2 months. Just job hunting again now. Please. I'm with no money. Please
if you don't want to die speedily in jesus name leave me alone. As you stalk me, so shall evil cling unto all that concerns you and remain. In Jesus name.

You can teleport over in few hour time to sing " some people they search their whole life..." if you like. We know the end of your type and no need to suffer you to live..

You Cannot Be A Programmer Without Ethical Hacking / Proposed Nigerian Software Developers Forum / Please, Help On This!