Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Argument In My House Right Nw,pls Advice Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Argument In My House Right Nw,pls Advice Me (2608 Views)

My Mother-In-law Just Walked Into My House Without A Notification / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argument In My House Right Nw,pls Advice Me by herveze: 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
ganie:
Arrange for a taxi that will take her to and fro,this is because of their safety.
With this you are getting the rest that made you leave job and I think its time to relocate her shop closer to your home.
Thanks so much ganie, I think this is the best advice that I can take though it will be costly but at least i will be able to rest,for those that are insulting me that I suppose to take her when u are in my shoe ,u will understand better,but before that time let me say this, anything u know you cannot continue doing until u die for ur wife,don't ever start it.
Re: Argument In My House Right Nw,pls Advice Me by bukatyne(f): 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
herveze:

Thanks so much ganie, I think this is the best advice that I can take though it will be costly but at least i will be able to rest,for those that are insulting me that I suppose to take her when u are in my shoe ,u will understand better,but before that time let me say this, anything u know you cannot continue doing until u die for ur wife,don't ever start it.

You did not respond to me:

Why does your wife run a personal shop three months after her delivery?
Re: Argument In My House Right Nw,pls Advice Me by timifakay(m): 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
herveze:

Why can't your wife learn to drive and start using the car for the sake of your child while you take public transport till you can afford a second car.
Having a 3month old on bike twice a day is wickedness!
This is 2018 and you still see driving car as status symbol for the 'head of the house'. If your child has pneumonia or catches some airborne disease, or God forbid mother and child are involved in an accident you will know driving them to shop and picking them on the way home is easier than climbing UCH stairs.

4 Likes

Re: Argument In My House Right Nw,pls Advice Me by Timbuktuo: 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
Mindfulness:

Standing by your principles is a sign of a strong character not manliness.

I agree, however, men are constantly prevailed upon to compromise their masculine stances to please/appease their women, hence my comment.
Re: Argument In My House Right Nw,pls Advice Me by victorian(f): 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
herveze:

Can you imagine? You are thinking how costly it will be , hiring a taxi to drop your wife and kid at her shop. Smhhhh..

Men like you are nothing to write home about.

News flash, a married friend of mine, who's just 33years old, drops his 4year old son in his school, then drop his wife at her shOp on the mainland before heading to his own work on the island.

If he's tired? He books taxi for them to drop and bring his wife back while he goes to his son school to pick him up after school hours, everyday. He cherish and safe guards his family like his life depends on it. He was doing it for like 4years before he eventually bought another car for his wife, enrolled her in a driving school .
The wife can drive perfectly well, carrying her 4year old son, drop him in school along side her 6months old baby back to her shop.
Everybody is happy. And all these expenses in Lagos, where cost of living is high.

You are there grumbling. Smhhhh.
Such selfishness. God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Argument In My House Right Nw,pls Advice Me by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
herveze:
We are having arguments in my house right now and I need your advice to tell me what to do.

I have a beautiful wife and three months old daughters with a car, and I am working in one company in Ibadan,last week I applied for two weeks leave in order for me to rest and the leave start today,also my wife start her shop today since our daughter is 3monrhs old, since the time she return from the shop,she has been complaining about the stress she went through on the bike and the child, later she confront me that I should be taking her to shop since I am at home doing nothing and I should be coming back in the evening to take her back home,I don't know what to do because of the far distance from my house to her shop. Pls I need ur advice before tomorrow morning.

idiot. You walk and they use the car,
until you can afford 2 cars. idiot.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argument In My House Right Nw,pls Advice Me by TheeDetective: 1:33am On Apr 11, 2018
Your wife goes back to her work/business after giving birth with a 3 months old baby and you are hear ranting nansense of you not being able to take her to the shop and bring her back because you are tired. You rather prefer her to take okada with a 3 months old baby undecided. Don’t you consider the safety of your 3 month old baby and your wife? Listen mate, putting a 3 months old baby on an okada is dangerous and if anything happens to them, the tiredness wey dey dat your yeye eyes, go commot. You can consider taking them in the morning and get her to take a taxi home in the evening or vice versa. Or better still book a taxi to take and bring them back as already suggested. Although you are looking at the taxi expense, its better to be safe than sorry. ENOUGH SAID

3 Likes

Re: Argument In My House Right Nw,pls Advice Me by stacyadams: 1:54am On Apr 11, 2018
herveze:

..still teach her how to drive..very important....
Re: Argument In My House Right Nw,pls Advice Me by chii8(f): 10:10am On Apr 11, 2018
Op, you are too rigid and self-centred for my liking.
Re: Argument In My House Right Nw,pls Advice Me by herveze: 11:29am On Apr 11, 2018
stacyadams:
..still teach her how to drive..very important....
Thanks,I have arranged someone to be teaching her every weekends
Re: Argument In My House Right Nw,pls Advice Me by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
Timbuktuo:

I agree, however, men are constantly prevailed upon to compromise their masculine stances to please/appease their women, hence my comment.

Such as?
Re: Argument In My House Right Nw,pls Advice Me by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
Op u better start getting used to dropping them & picking them up from the shop.. And if this is too much make arrangements with a particular trusted cab service to be assisting ur wife to & from the shop. Do ur duty
Re: Argument In My House Right Nw,pls Advice Me by KanwuliaExtra: 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
Marriage is all about sacrifices.
Only 2 weeks at home you are complaining? undecided
Your wife has to go to the shop with her daughter on A BIKE!
If you can help for those two weeks, please do so without complaining.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Argument In My House Right Nw,pls Advice Me by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

idiot. You walk and they use the car, until you can afford 2 cars. idiot.
you don't have to to insult him Haba!
Re: Argument In My House Right Nw,pls Advice Me by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
SMH
Re: Argument In My House Right Nw,pls Advice Me by Gravatar: 11:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

you don't have to to insult him Haba!

Sometimes na only insult fit some questions

1 Like

Re: Argument In My House Right Nw,pls Advice Me by Diamond23(f): 12:11am On Apr 12, 2018
[/color]It will cost u nothing if u drop her off to her shop.just drop ur ego and be a husband material. Marriage is all about sacrifice Nd understanding. U still v an ample tym to rest after dropping her off at d shop, u go bk Nd rest .[color=#770077]

1 Like

Re: Argument In My House Right Nw,pls Advice Me by duduade: 2:31am On Apr 12, 2018
bukatyne:

If you are at Ibadan, I believe transportation is quite cheap there.

You can look for a cab that will take her to and fro work.

Once in a while, you can surprise her by stopping by some afternoons with snacks and you have a picnic.

On another note, I wonder why your wife is rushing to operate a shop with a three month old baby.

It is well.

Do u blame her Someone that's comfy with his wife n baby hopping from one bike to another.. She needs to hustle to get to her comfort zone

1 Like

Re: Argument In My House Right Nw,pls Advice Me by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 12, 2018
Oga teach ur wife how to drive, leave the car for ur wife and child. Use bike dey go work

1 Like

Re: Argument In My House Right Nw,pls Advice Me by ImaIma1(f): 9:45am On Apr 12, 2018
But OP why do you sound like this is a favour you are doing for your wife and child. Don't you know that you are supposed to take care of them and make sure they are safe?

Even when you start work,you are supposed to make sure that proper arrangements are made for them.

You sound like they are disturbing you. Didn't you say they are your wife and child? It is not like you inherited them.

1 Like

Re: Argument In My House Right Nw,pls Advice Me by mistyebby(f): 9:57am On Apr 12, 2018
Oga be selfless. Most men drop & pick their wives and kids not because the latters can't drive but its just because they have a big heart.

There is no big deal being your wife's driver for this two weeks. It will make her love and respect you more. Make her miss your absence. Be a doting husband and father.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Cream As Worked Good On Your Skin And Duration Before Improvement / Guys, Please What Do You Think Of This Lady? Picture / The Dinning Table *just How Useful*(SEE PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.