Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,047 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt (3426 Views)

My Exodus From Egypt. / Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:55am On Apr 10, 2018
WATCH: Archaeology Proves Exodus from Egypt
Apr 7, 2017
Ken Spiro

"The only thing we can use to basically verify the biblical narrative is the archaeological record."

Does what we find on the ground support the biblical narrative of the Jewish exodus from Egypt?

There were no historians at the time to record the historical events.

Until now, the Number One Biblek on the bible, based on archaeology, has been lack of evidence, explains Rabbi Ken Spiro, a licensed Israeli tour guide with a Master’s degree in history.

But the more archaeologists dig, the more they seem to find.

It's right there. It's always been there. But until recently, no one has ever seen it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GnEdLaU6yo

https://unitedwithisrael.org/watch-archaeology-proves-exodus-from-egypt/

Re: Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt by cooooooks(m): 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
Very drôle.
Re: Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt by ysyowel(m): 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
good one
Re: Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
OLAADEGBU:
WATCH: Archaeology Proves Exodus from Egypt
Apr 7, 2017
Ken Spiro

"The only thing we can use to basically verify the biblical narrative is the archaeological record."

Does what we find on the ground support the biblical narrative of the Jewish exodus from Egypt?

There were no historians at the time to record the historical events.

Until now, the Number One Biblek on the bible, based on archaeology, has been lack of evidence, explains Rabbi Ken Spiro, a licensed Israeli tour guide with a Master’s degree in history.

But the more archaeologists dig, the more they seem to find.

It's right there. It's always been there. But until recently, no one has ever seen it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GnEdLaU6yo

https://unitedwithisrael.org/watch-archaeology-proves-exodus-from-egypt/

The hebrews never lived in Egypt with Egyptians
Re: Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
PrecisionFx:

The hebrews never lived in Egypt with Egyptians

They lived in a land called Goshen. Do you know where that is located? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

They lived in a land called Goshen. Do you know where that is located? undecided

How did u kno? grin.

Did u live in Goshen estate too
Re: Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt by Emmanystone: 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
PrecisionFx:

How did u kno? grin.

Are you saying the Archeologists are lying?

2 Likes

Re: Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 11, 2018
Emmanystone:

Are you saying the Archeologists are lying?
grin
Re: Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:49am On Apr 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

How did u kno? grin.

Read your Bible. cool

1 Like

Re: Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt by Emmanystone: 11:32am On Apr 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:
grin
Yes na, say it clearly if the scientist whom you atheists worship are lying

1 Like

Re: Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
Emmanystone:

Yes na, say it clearly if the scientist whom you atheists worship are lying

Ah, u have to look further for ur atheists to ship this info to.
I am not an Atheist.
Re: Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt by Emmanystone: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Ah, u have to look further for ur atheists to ship this info to.
I am not an Atheist.
What are you?
Re: Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
Emmanystone:

What are you?

A Deist.
Re: Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt by Emmanystone: 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

A Deist.
Who hates Christ and Christians right?

1 Like

Re: Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
Emmanystone:

Who hates Christ and Christians right?

What is hatred?
Re: Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt by Emmanystone: 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

What is hatred?
It is a very strong feeling of dislike for someone or something.

1 Like

Re: Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
Emmanystone:

It is a very strong feeling of dislike for someone or something.

So pls show me who I have very strong dislike for?
Re: Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt by dekung(m): 4:48am On Apr 13, 2018
If the first historian, according to the post, existed more than 1800 years after Abraham supposedly existed, how then did the story of Abraham come into being? Where did whoever wrote the stories of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Moses get their history records from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt by Emmanystone: 10:13am On Apr 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

So pls show me who I have very strong dislike for?
Jesus and Christians
Re: Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 13, 2018
Emmanystone:

Jesus and Christians

Lol..

I can't hate something that doesn't exist
grin.
Re: Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt by Emmanystone: 10:31am On Apr 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Lol..

grin.
Hahahahahahahahaaha. You wish with everything in you that you are right about that don't you?

Listen, I believe there's nothing like reincarnation, so, you will never see me insulting those who believe in reincarnation every chance i get. I simply ignore them.
Try doing the same and see if you can.

The demons believes there's God and it hurts them deeply when he finds Gods people talking about Him. His reactions through your words is an indication of that fact.

Don't worry, every day you live, you are drawing closer to knowing if there's God or not.

Death is waiting to reveal that to you.

2 Likes

Re: Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 13, 2018
Emmanystone:

Hahahahahahahahaaha. You wish with everything in you that you are right about that don't you?

Listen, I believe there's nothing like reincarnation, so, you will never see me insulting those who believe in reincarnation every chance i get. I simply ignore them.
Try doing the same and see if you can.

The demons believes there's God and it hurts them deeply when he finds Gods people talking about Him. His reactions through your words is an indication of that fact.

Don't worry, every day you live, you are drawing closer to knowing if there's God or not.

Death is waiting to reveal that to you.

""The demons believes there's God""

These demons must have been ur cousin or something like that.....Same way the bible God and the bible Satan are cousins or maybe siblings grin.

""Don't worry, every day you live, you are drawing closer to knowing if there's God or not.

Death is waiting to reveal that to you""

Ur religious scare tactics scares the hell out of people like......Buh guess what, It doesn't scare "WE" the elites.

""You wish with everything in you that you are right about that don't you?""

The people who wish for the after life where they will clap n sing in a choir till d end of time as the ones who are hoping that the Italian religion they practice is correct.

IRRELIGIOUS PEOPLE DO NOT CARE ABOUT THOSE USELESS THINGS grin.
Re: Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt by Emmanystone: 11:01am On Apr 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""The demons believes there's God""

These demons must have been ur cousin or something like that.....Same way the bible God and the bible Satan are cousins or maybe siblings grin.

""Don't worry, every day you live, you are drawing closer to knowing if there's God or not.

Death is waiting to reveal that to you""

Ur religious scare tactics scares the hell out of people like......Buh guess what, It doesn't scare "WE" the elites.

""You wish with everything in you that you are right about that don't you?""

The people who wish for the after life where they will clap n sing in a choir till d end of time as the ones who are hoping that the Italian religion they practice is correct.

IRRELIGIOUS PEOPLE DO NOT CARE ABOUT THOSE USELESS THINGS grin.
You are an elite? Bhuhahahahahahahahahahaha. Wow. Talk about delusion.

Here go in and read;
http://reasonsforjesus.com/new-atheists-are-not-intellectually-bright-philosophers-agree/

You have been deceived to believe that because you don't believe in God you are smart. Hahahahahahahaha.

And, irreligious people care about those things more than the religious that's why they talk about those things more often. To to reddit and see.
Re: Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:30am On Apr 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Lol..

grin.

Yeah, right. cool

Re: Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Yeah, right. cool
Looooooooooooooooooool. grin
Re: Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
Emmanystone:

You are an elite? Bhuhahahahahahahahahahaha. Wow. Talk about delusion.

Here go in and read;
http://reasonsforjesus.com/new-atheists-are-not-intellectually-bright-philosophers-agree/

You have been deceived to believe that because you don't believe in God you are smart. Hahahahahahahaha.

And, irreligious people care about those things more than the religious that's why they talk about those things more often. To to reddit and see.

""you don't believe in God""

Nekwa nu m anya bikonu.

Christian God, Why is it that ur pastors trained Christians to have a very low ability to use their senses

I am simply not a Christian, How does that translate to "I don't believe in God"

Gosh!!!
Re: Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt by Emmanystone: 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""you don't believe in God""

Nekwa nu m anya bikonu.

Christian God, Why is it that ur pastors trained Christians to have a very low ability to use their senses

I am simply not a Christian, How does that translate to "I don't believe in God"

Gosh!!!

Did you read what that atheist said in that article? It is stupidity that makes a man believe he is intelligent because he doesn't believe in God

Who cares who or what you are anyways?
Re: Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2018
Emmanystone:

Did you read what that atheist said in that article? It is stupuduty that makes a man believe he is intelligent bvos he doesn't believe in God

Who cares who or what you are anyways?

lukat this Muslim Ooo. Ur getting worse by the hour.
Re: Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt by Emmanystone: 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

lukat this Muslim Ooo. Ur getting worse by the hour.
Oh, i am a muslim now? Hahahahahaha.
Re: Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
Emmanystone:

Oh, i am a muslim now? Hahahahahaha.

grin

U can say that again.
Re: Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt by Emmanystone: 11:58am On Apr 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

grin

U can say that again.
Lol. Okay nah.
Re: Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:25am On Apr 23, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Looooooooooooooooooool. grin

That is called hitting the nail right on the head. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Oluwo, Babalawo Or Iyanifa And Awo Atemaki! / What Is Spiritual Death? / The Miracle Fish In Nigeria River In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.