Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Expectant Pregnant Mother Shoot Complete Nude Photo (photo) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Expectant Pregnant Mother Shoot Complete Nude Photo (photo) (853 Views)

Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions / Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot / Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expectant Pregnant Mother Shoot Complete Nude Photo (photo) by poundsanddollars(f): 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
A woman expecting a set of twins did a nude pregnancy photo shoot with glitter paint all over her body, but her pose nearly exposed her lady bits. See photo below.

cc: lalasticlala
mynd44
ishilove

Re: Expectant Pregnant Mother Shoot Complete Nude Photo (photo) by Uyiii: 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
sorry I have to say this, her head looks like what has been photo-shopped on a pig's body.
Okay I take my sorry back, this is piggery and I owe no one an apology.

She put this up for the public to give opinions on, I just dropped mine and yeh, she looks like a pig.

P.s: this is a stupid trend, no information she's tryna disseminate here unless of course she's advertising herself to be reared as a pig or used as a pig suya.
If you're a girl and you've been norturing this in mind as an achievable goal, please do take this friendly advice from me, delete such from your mind or better still, keep it in the confines of you and your husband, not displaying it in the media/public for fvck sake.

1 Like

Re: Expectant Pregnant Mother Shoot Complete Nude Photo (photo) by sotall(m): 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
grin grin grin.....

And someone is calling the MODs to take this to front page.....

Are you a Vaseline ambassador?

(1) (Reply)

The Royalty' Reality' TV' Show' (see List Of Contestants) / Spoken Word Poetry - The Next Best Thing In Naija / Hehehehe Picture Of The Day, What Do You Guys Think?...cos Am Like Whoop Whoop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.