Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? (3518 Views)

Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic / Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress / Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? by Paulpeterparker: 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
I love the colour of her dress, what do you love about her?

Re: I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? by haywire07(m): 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
Is that not iPhone 6?

2 Likes

Re: I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? by jonaifame22(m): 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2018
I love the "W" in front of her trousers

4 Likes

Re: I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
What's this rubbish ? undecided
Re: I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? by MissRaine69(f): 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
I am sure there are teeth in there! It will swallow a man whole...like what those pythons do

3 Likes

Re: I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? by donstan18: 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
I am sure there are teeth in there! It will swallow a man whole...like what those pythons do

Are you a python?

1 Like

Re: I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? by MissRaine69(f): 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
donstan18:

Are you a python?
Pythons have not hands so I will let you figure that one out
Re: I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? by donstan18: 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
Pythons have not hands so I will let you figure that one out
Let me rephrase.
Do you swallow like pythons?

2 Likes

Re: I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
not only fake but outrageously FAKE!
Re: I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? by MissRaine69(f): 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
donstan18:

Let me rephrase.

Do you swallow like pythons?
Do I swallow pythons or do I swallow like a python which one is it? grin

1 Like

Re: I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? by donstan18: 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
Do I swallow pythons or do I swallow like a python which one is it? grin
Both grin
Re: I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
That *place* look like small pikin bombom.

grin

1 Like

Re: I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? by MissRaine69(f): 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
donstan18:

Both grin

No comment
Re: I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? by donstan18: 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
No comment
I need an answer tongue, don't be shy kiss
Re: I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? by MissRaine69(f): 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
donstan18:

I need an answer tongue, don't be shy kiss
We are not on that kind of level! What I can do and how well it’s done is restricted to a need to know basis. He knows the rest you have to keep guessing cool
Re: I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? by donstan18: 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

We are not on that kind of level! What I can do and how well it’s done is restricted to a need to know basis. He knows the rest you have to keep guessing cool

Lol, I'v gotten an answer cheesy
Re: I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? by highpriestess: 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
stupid op
Re: I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? by MissRaine69(f): 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, I'v gotten an answer cheesy
Have you really?
The power of suggestion is at play here
Re: I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? by izaray(f): 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
Her front is too meaty cool And there is sign that she gonna have a very deep honeypot cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? by donstan18: 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
Have you really? The power of suggestion is at play here
She's tryna toy with my mind.

Re: I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? by MissRaine69(f): 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
donstan18:

She's tryna toy with my mind.
Maybe
Maybe not
Re: I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? by donstan18: 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
Maybe Maybe not
But she can't because i'v sure gotten the right answer cheesy
Re: I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? by MissRaine69(f): 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
donstan18:

But she can't because i'v sure gotten the right answer cheesy
Like I said if that’s what you think who am I to argue?
Re: I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? by donstan18: 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
Like I said if that’s what you think who am I to argue?
A "Someone" that v'got no reason to argue cheesy
Re: I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? by kenir(m): 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
the colour of the wall
Re: I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? by MissRaine69(f): 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
donstan18:

A "Someone" that v'got no reason to argue cheesy
And here we are
Re: I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? by Khd95(m): 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2018
Me I like the drawing on the wall
Re: I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? by rex444(m): 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
Judging from that W, that's a wonder woman costume
Re: I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? by Stephentush: 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
Insane
Re: I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? by BluntBoy(m): 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
OK, this is disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? by darlingnuel(m): 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

I don't know what best description to give the emboldened! A bitch slap or Worth restore setting Lol, whichever ...that was hot,accurate and ever effective cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18 RAPE Prevention Panties [Picture] / Big Lady Overpowers Man, Removes His Pant, Tries To Rape Him In Public / Man Caught Red-handed Sleeping With Another Woman In Girlfriend’s House (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.