Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB (30275 Views)

5 Key Transport Sector Policies That Possibly Affected Ambode’s Re-election Bid / Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars / Northern Youths, ADP Kick Against Buhari’s Re-election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by luckysmills: 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
Diseases like Buhari requires urgent termination. So therefore, we can't make another mistake. Am only smiling with my PVC. Hahahaha.
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by tiger28: 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
Igbo election miscalculation AGAIN loading . PERPETUAL losers of Africa!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Tenshades(m): 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
Odobaone:
E go do una like blue film when dem announce PMB as president in 2019
blue film? Dia dikk go stand? Or dia pusi go contract?
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by ApexPredator: 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
Forget all their posturing online. The breakup of Nigeria or atleast SE secession is their greatest Nightmare. Too bad, though Nigeria has longed outlived her usefulness. grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Str8talk21: 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
Roger3D:
I'm neither. To hell with Biafra

I guess u r programmed to love this cow called Buhari even if his murderous Fulani-herdsmen brothers are raping ur mother before ur eyes and after they are done, they move on to ur sisters or wive before slitting their throats and watch as their blood drains out.
keep experiencing or.gasm with dis dullard, no I'll feelings because u r simply born upside down.
No hard feelings though.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Adebowale89(m): 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
OnyeOGA:

Honestly, that's why most Yorubas especially their Xtrians are begging us not to boycott the election.
I weep for Yorubas, especially their Muslims.
Lzaa imhotep

lzaa sef seems to get sense pass you despite his imbecility. have u stop weeping for your people burutai wasted during the Python dance?

you people talk as if u drink gum most times. Yoruba beg u to boyscout election. no be you people carry 2019 for head like gele? abi orji uzor kalu that's visiting southwest is no more Igbo?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by SakuraSimiola: 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by asawanathegreat(m): 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
Confused people, no wonder buhari silent una

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Printerscanner: 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
OnyeOGA:

Honestly, that's why most Yorubas especially their Xtrians are begging us not to boycott the election.
Lzaa imhotep

Don't weep for Yoruba's, instead we for your brothers that are being executed everyday in Malaysia and Hong Kong for drugs trafficking and the ones slaughtered by Nigerian Army Pythons

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by bionixs: 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
serverconnect:
I WILL VOTE FOR HIM LET THE SUFFERING CONTINUES. SINCE WE ALLOW DARKNESS TO OVER SHADOW US.
afonjas said that we were against thier lord but we have repented. sai barber for 2019
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Lot13(m): 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
Although I am proudly igbo but I am not an ipob member and I don't subscribe to some of their methods and assertions but I think they are right on this one

No one is capable of defeating the dullard; because the North will see to that coupled with their subordinates the South West and the middle belt willing numbers. So I think it wont be a bad idea if ndigbo also vote for the dullard just to be politically correct this time around. Although Lord knows I won't stand in any bloody que to vote any jihadists..Buhari and Atiku are diff3rent side of the same coin

So its better the dullard wins because a win for the dullard might just be a win for biafra. His second tenure will be very interesting and probably worst than this one

At the end of the day no be ndigbo go suffer pass and this time around we will be politically correct

It's better to not vote than to vote against the dullard because to be sincere he will surely win

Good God!!

Igbos are no more in doubt of this President's victory in 2019 after all the campaign of calumny, lies and insult on those who for reasons known to them believe in this president have failed.

Igbos are getting tired of telling lies to themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by billyG(m): 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
When matter pain u well.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by skyman200(m): 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
pls my Igbo people let's vote for him to continue because I think if voted for him he will favour our people let's forget all this tribal acumen,buhari all the way,he has already gotten my vote.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by LZAA: 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
Adebowale89:

lzaa sef seems to get sense pass you despite his imbecility. have u stop weeping for your people burutai wasted during the Python dance?

you people talk as if u drink gum most times. Yoruba beg u to boyscout election. no be you people carry 2019 for head like gele? abi orji uzor kalu that's visiting southwest is no more Igbo?
ahhh my fellow ewedu goblin
oya come lets go and serve our caliphate masters grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by LZAA: 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
I was saying Oluku
ohhh you mean this grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by donb06: 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
oluoni:
Honestly the younger generation of ibos are dumber than their father's you can imagine this slowpoke no wonder ibos are so inconsequential in the affairs of Nigeria when others are going right they go left.So after buhari has defeated them and useless their generation he even came to poo on them by coming to campaign in the south east,their coward of a leader fled to Ghana.Well its a good sign anything iboes support always fails just like they wanted to die for Jonathan. Smh
AFFAIRS OF NIGERIA..... Thank God Igbos are inconsequential in this NIGERIA... So that when posterity shall judge those that kept NIGERIA this way the igbos will be exonerated grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Adebowale89(m): 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
LZAA:

ahhh my fellow ewedu goblin
oya come lets go and serve our caliphate masters grin grin

are u just serving your caliphate masters? you did during civil war, you did during Python dance and your leaders even a PDP man is still dining with buhari your caliphate masters

so there is nothing new in using reference to juxtapose your affirmation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by sekundosekundo: 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
DonVikings:
The useless nonentity criminal terrorist Pigs have come again. grin grin grin

Frustrated imps. cheesy

Omenkalives shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Gamesmart: 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
This ones are still making nonsense?

Dem never wipe dem out finish?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
LZAA:

ohhh you mean this grin
No this

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Tmmycash(m): 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
OnyeOGA:

Lzaa imhotep

You better weep for yourself and that of your poor brothers in kidnapping and drug business, yoruba future is brighter than any tribe in this country that is why you will always see dangote referring to Yoruba land as the safest place in Nigeria,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by phase1: 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
muykem:
Stupidity and frustration at its peak.

Your illiterate mohammedan skull is simply pained. cheesy
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by phase1: 9:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
Euouae:

Who exactly is begging you please?

He meant the other Christians, you are not christians, you are a damned mohammedan with a bomb in your empty skull.
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Shugavee(f): 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
Scam!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Shugavee(f): 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by phase1: 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
oluoni:
Honestly the younger generation of ibos are dumber than their father's you can imagine this slowpoke no wonder ibos are so inconsequential in the affairs of Nigeria when others are going right they go left.So after buhari has defeated them and useless their generation he even came to poo on them by coming to campaign in the south east,their coward of a leader fled to Ghana.Well its a good sign anything iboes support always fails just like they wanted to die for Jonathan. Smh

Empty noise from a yoruba mor0n who believed an illiterate herdsmen will make naira equal to dollar. grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by DonVikings: 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Omenkalives shut up.
Femi Fani Kayode, shut up. sad

All PDP/IPOB terrorists tormentors are Omenkalives according to Nnamdidiot Cowmumu/PDP fans. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by odysey: 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
serverconnect:
I WILL VOTE FOR HIM LET THE SUFFERING CONTINUES. SINCE WE ALLOW DARKNESS TO OVER SHADOW US.

I feel you still do reconsider

All is at state
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by odysey: 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
serverconnect:

I feel you still do reconsider

vote a much better candidate

All is at stake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wikipedia Locks Bola Tinubu's Page After It Is Attacked By Vandals / What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC / Dangote, Yahaya Bello Meet In Aso Rock To Resolve Obajana Ownership Tussle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.