Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,992 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:06 AM

As A Family Man/woman, Would You Allow Your Parent To Sleep In Your Bedroom - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Family Man/woman, Would You Allow Your Parent To Sleep In Your Bedroom (482 Views)

How's Your Relationship With Your Parent / When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Family Man/woman, Would You Allow Your Parent To Sleep In Your Bedroom by GlobalNaijaBlog(m): 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
Assuming after marriage you live in a Room and Parlor apartment with your spouse and one day, your parent pays you a visit.
Then your wife/husband asked you to let them sleep in your bedroom (on your bed) while you sleep in the Parlor (on the floor) together; would you allow that ?
Re: As A Family Man/woman, Would You Allow Your Parent To Sleep In Your Bedroom by EndtimeJudge(m): 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
Please i need a job. I studied Mass Communication. and I am sure i can do any job aside science related jobs
I believe God can use you for me, and i will send my CV if requested. Thank you
Re: As A Family Man/woman, Would You Allow Your Parent To Sleep In Your Bedroom by Preciouzword: 5:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: As A Family Man/woman, Would You Allow Your Parent To Sleep In Your Bedroom by UpdateBaba: 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: As A Family Man/woman, Would You Allow Your Parent To Sleep In Your Bedroom by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
I would, considering their ages. This would also let them know that it's not convenience to have sleep over yet.
Re: As A Family Man/woman, Would You Allow Your Parent To Sleep In Your Bedroom by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
EndtimeJudge:
Please i need a job. I studied Mass Communication. and I am sure i can do any job aside science related jobs
I believe God can use you for me, and i will send my CV if requested. Thank you

I'll give you a job but you won't get any salary until after 7months. Your resumption time is 11:pm and you close by 7:am.

Feeding & transportation will be your responsibility. Deal? grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pay Less Tax Via Bonuslife Savings And Get A Whole Of Life Cover. / Why Do Men Cheat / Ignorance Of Generational Curse And How It Affects Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.