Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

"Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court (27242 Views)

Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home / Xenophobia: Ekweremadu Tells FG To Suspend Diplomatic Ties With South Africa / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by prosnadis(m): 6:19am On Apr 11, 2018
He is ordinary charge and bail lawyer at achara layout enugu
CaptJeffry:
What was Ekweremadu doing before joining politics? Where did he get the money to acquire those properties across the globe?

If he's found to be corrupt, he should face the music biko. angry
Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by BankeSmalls(f): 6:40am On Apr 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Look at the assets belonging to one man. It's funny.

You can't try such an Japan or China or any of those Asian countries that have a good economy and quality standard of living. It's only in Africa where the people are oppressed that they are oppressed the more.

Shame.

This type of mentality cannot save you from poverty. Try and invest your money like Ekweremadu.

Thank me later.
Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by pedel: 6:58am On Apr 11, 2018
Of course, since sending Jonathan and other corrupt politician to jail was mentioned.
PrecisionFx:

U typed a huge joke.
Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 11, 2018
deomelllo:

Victim mentality and persecution complex.

Yes, I agreed with you. Every other tribes know them for that. Sule Lamido has been tried released on bail, we have the case of former FCT minister & several others & the continued detention of Sambo, the whole world would have been suffocated with propaganda if it were them, no objectivity, only crying of persecution since 1967 & being victims of one Nigeria
Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by chernest2002: 7:36am On Apr 11, 2018
The last time I checked Ekweremadu have not hold any public office to have stole our oil money, we should look for the thieves elsewhere not in Ekweremadu.
Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 11, 2018
babaolofin:

What I know about the 6 yrs spent in SE & what the intelligence unit personnel said about the Ibos is more than what can be documented.

During Obj, Chief Sunday Afolabi, was indicted over a national identity card scam, he died in the trial process. Tafa Balogun was also humiliated & disgraced out of office for corruption that has been on for long time in the office of Police IG. Chief (Mrs) Bolaji Osomo, was indicted over the sales of Federal govt houses in Lagos which was done by PDP but had to accept responsibility. She appeared THRICE before Senator Okechukwu Obiora led Senate Committee on Housing. Whereas, in GEJ govt, the same Senate that indicted Bola Onagoruwa, the DG of BPE over what the VP controls prevented Oduah & Diezani from appearing before her committees. Those cases for which Diezani & Odual were protected would have caused a lot of noise by propaganda experts.

I remember during Yar'adua, Prof (Mrs) Nike Gra nge & Senator Iyabo Obasanjo were harassed because of =N=20M grant to Health Committee of National Assembly. We had a lot of Noise over Patricia Ette approval & release of fund for renovation of Speaker & Deputy Speaker houses. I have numerous instances. The last is the trial of Amosu the chief of air staff during GEJ govt. With my knowledge of things & the looters list released so far, comparing the trial of Ihejerika the COAS during GEJ, Alex Barde the Chief of Air Staff before Amosu to amosu's trial, one can see the imbalance. The IBO's have been crying against the trial of Ihejerika since the beginning of Buhari regime.

The Hausa's are very careful about the IBOs because of propaganda & normal noise of marginalization. During the GEJ govt, they protected all their people found guilty of corruption. They said all other people have embezzled Nigeria's money, they are in government to revenge.

The South West political & cultural ideologies did not believe in your tribal ideology of " protect your looter, I will protect mine" . That is not even an ideology in Nigeria. I take it to be an ideology of a tribe.

Wen ut came up that St Anthony of Bascillica AKA Fashola stole 78 million to ""Upgrade"" his personal website and wen he was caught red handed digging boreholes at over 40 million naira....what happened??

Yorubas here defended him at all costs.

Fashola den said he doesn't sign cheques and u guys cheered him on as he received 3 portfolios grin.

Protect ur their let me protect mine
Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Wen ut came up that St Anthony of Bascillica AKA Fashola stole 78 million to ""Upgrade"" his personal website and wen he was caught red handed digging boreholes at over 40 million naira....what happened??

Fashola den said he doesn't sign cheques and u guys cheered him on as he received 3 portfolios grin.

That your ideology of " protect your looter, let me protect mine" can not work in South West. fabrication of lies for propaganda is your trade.

Where in Nigeria, even on nairaland have you seen Yoruba protecting his kinsmen like you. Stealing is not corruption is your ideology.

Where was Fasola taken to court or indicted by code of conduct or EFCC or summoned by NASS to answer queries over your propaganda above and he was protected by his kinsmen. I know you people very well.
Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by leo2020: 9:38am On Apr 11, 2018
. .. these are only undeclared assets !! meaning that he's got much more than these .. Nigeria is in big trouble.i will only advice PMB to leave this unreasonable country with their problems. it will take several decades to realize the evil PDP had done and still doing to this gullible country

1 Like

Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by HeyCorleone(m): 10:02am On Apr 11, 2018
BankeSmalls:

This type of mentality cannot save you from poverty. Try and invest your money like Ekweremadu.

Thank me later.

Mrs Adviser, I can only imagine how many millions of dollars you have in investments in Europe and America. Ewu.
Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Look at the assets belonging to one man. It's funny.

You can't try such an Japan or China or any of those Asian countries that have a good economy and quality standard of living. It's only in Africa where the people are oppressed that they are oppressed the more.

Shame.

It is terrible.

His own is even small. Have you heard of Tinubu's assets/properties he acquired from year 2000? If you know them, you go craze.
Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by HeyCorleone(m): 10:50am On Apr 11, 2018
jusRadical:

It is terrible.

His own is even small. Have you heard of Tinubu's assets/properties he acquired from year 2000? If you know them, you go craze.

Just forget Tinubu. That one is a different matter.

But it's funny. After these men steal all these things they go to the same hell where a poor man who stole food to eat would go to.

Not very fair if you ask me.
Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by wirinet(m): 11:02am On Apr 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

You seem sound so ignorant and senseless. Whenever any of your heros is taken to court, you begin to scream Buratai, Amechi or Tinubu as defense. Maybe you should go to court as use Buratai as defense for Ekwerenmadu not properly declaring his assets.

If Fashola "stole" N78 to ""Upgrade"" his personal website and was caught red handed digging boreholes at over 40 million naira as you alleged, and it is paining you that much, there is a process to seek redress. He is out of power now and so has lost immunity. Write a petition attaching the evidences of theft, send the petition to EFCC, ICPC or the code of conduct bureau. Make sure you publish your petition in both mass and social media.

Now, the FG would be over reaching its powers and authorities by scrutinizing the contracts and finances of a state government without being invited to do so by a valid petition. The FG is not the Master of the states, the states are supposed to be independent.

The states are responsible to its citizens and it's legislature.

I hope you learnt someting

2 Likes

Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by miceroms: 11:18am On Apr 11, 2018
Politics of acquisitions. Particularly when youndidn’t have any of this prior to coming to Abuja.
Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Ur even madder than I thought.

There's There's law in every nation on earth mandating citizens to clarify where n how they made money that is obviously far higher than all of their income.

""Their allowances can sometimes be higher than their salaries:"

I are very silly. My mother was a military staff, don't even go there, no try am at all.

""Buy properties in Dubai is no big deal""

It is a big deal to buy houses in dubai. Dubai real estate are amongs the highest on earth today. Burutai has properties abroad n still have billions of naira in investments within Nigeria. He didn't pay for it with his salary or savings or allowances.

""the army chief had consistently declared the properties along others in his assets declaration form""

If u believe this trash, Then ur a bigger fooool than I thought.

Someone take this thing for mental evaluation. An incoherent buffoon with undeserved access to the internet spewing absolute crap all over the place is what this thing is. SAD!
Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
wirinet:

You seem sound so ignorant and senseless. Whenever any of your heros is taken to court, you begin to scream Buratai, Amechi or Tinubu as defense. Maybe you should go to court as use Buratai as defense for Ekwerenmadu not properly declaring his assets.

If Fashola "stole" N78 to ""Upgrade"" his personal website and was caught red handed digging boreholes at over 40 million naira as you alleged, and it is paining you that much, there is a process to seek redress. He is out of power now and so has lost immunity. Write a petition attaching the evidences of theft, send the petition to EFCC, ICPC or the code of conduct bureau. Make sure you publish your petition in both mass and social media.

Now, the FG would be over reaching its powers and authorities by scrutinizing the contracts and finances of a state government without being invited to do so by a valid petition. The FG is not the Master of the states, the states are supposed to be independent.

The states are responsible to its citizens and it's legislature.

I hope you learnt someting

I couldn't read ur long balderdash.

Continue protecting ur thieves n allow me to protect mine. There's nothing difficult to understand
Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
babaolofin:

That your ideology of " protect your looter, let me protect mine" can not work in South West. fabrication of lies for propaganda is your trade.

Where in Nigeria, even on nairaland have you seen Yoruba protecting his kinsmen like you. Stealing is not corruption is your ideology.

Where was Fasola taken to court or indicted by code of conduct or EFCC or summoned by NASS to answer queries over your propaganda above and he was protected by his kinsmen. I know you people very well.

Fashola is a common thief. Keep defending him like all yorubas on nairaland did in 2015/206 n leave me to defend mine. grin
Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by Justinah4real(f): 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
SoNature:
22 houses in a country where 70% of her population are not sure of 3-square meal?

Indeed, the heart of man is full of evil.

Do these politicians ever think of eternity?

Is the Bible Mr. Ekweremadu reads different from mine

And broke youths will be defending them embarassed

Smh
Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by Justinah4real(f): 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
Daviddson:
Can't we Nigerian youth - a million of us - mass on National Assembly one day and descend on it with anger by burning it down? I'm sure even if police were there they'll be surprised by the massive crowd that they'll just stand aloof whilst blaze brings down the edifice. That'll just be a first phase.
Then...

Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by deomelllo: 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
jayfolarin:

Someone take this thing for mental evaluation. An incoherent buffoon with undeserved access to the internet spewing absolute crap all over the place is what this thing is. SAD!

He's just another ignorant and unintelligent ipob troll.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks / Lagos Judiciary Receives New GAC GS8 SUVs / Dave Umahi: I Remain Governor Of Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.