Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,967 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:34 AM

Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) (30599 Views)

Bus Collides With Truck At Niger Bridge In Onitsha. Passengers Dead. Graphic Pix / Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi / Motorcycle Rider Collides With Corolla In Anambra, Dies On The Spot (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) by columbus007(m): 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
Na him time,na so him tell God say him go take die.
Re: Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
Rip
Re: Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) by RealGucci: 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
daz y dey say wear helment
dem go say no
nawa o
ladipo tins loading
comon bike see as suv hood with windshield cast
suvs no juz strong at all
i mean japan dem
Re: Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) by Emvico34: 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
cosmatika:
shocked so after spoiling d man's car he died, he beta wake up and pay for damages. Meanwhile dis Idoma men don't know how to ride byke, dey just enter road without looking if any car is coming. If I drive d way dey do here, I'll be killing 2 ppl every week
no let me slap u ooooo :/
Re: Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) by cosmatika(m): 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
Emvico34:

no let me slap u ooooo :/
Don't slap me pls. I'm learning how to to talk like BMCs. They recently invited me to join, so I'm seeing if I can talk like a zombie

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) by Adegboye15(m): 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
Oh !!! So painful........ RIP
Re: Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) by Ake1: 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Where is the man that owns the jeep

You wan to kill am?
Re: Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) by Blonchilli(m): 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nigeria medics would pronounce a breathing man dead on the spot. I've watched documentaries and see the human body go through worse and survive. On Easter Sunday a young man was shot in the head on facebook live video and that man has been stabilized and is talking now. Our politicians who ruined Nigeria in the 70s-present shall not go unpunished. That's why when I see in the news when misfortunes happen to their loved ones and military personnel when if it's in the US or any developed countries that person should have survived I don't feel sorry for them. RIP young man
Re: Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) by BluntBoy(m): 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Just because his head is cracked does not mean he is dead! Heck, even people without brains are ruling this country?

They should get him to be treated in London too. angry

Stop being petty.

Re: Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) by GILOSKY(m): 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
Inna li lahi waina ilehi rojihun... As we are trying to make our survival in this life trying to look for what we are going to eat, may we nt ended up eaten by all sort of misfortune in life... Ameen
Re: Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) by madgoat(m): 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
Na wah oh. How can this minor collision kill someone angry
Re: Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) by jaydor: 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
I came across this accident scene, learn that the jeep driver was testing the car( mechanic). He was drunk and almost lynched by the angry crowd. I pray justice is served. RIP Oche.
Re: Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
RIP. So sad. cry
Re: Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) by Echelle(m): 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
Itzonlyme:
What's happening this days scares me..sometimes I wonder why we even came into existence but who am I to question God. RIP dear. We shall meet to part no more
huh? u and him?
Re: Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) by philantoxx(m): 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
cosmatika:
shocked so after spoiling d man's car he died, he beta wake up and pay for damages. Meanwhile dis Idoma men don't know how to ride byke, dey just enter road without looking if any car is coming. If I drive d way dey do here, I'll be killing 2 ppl every week
Oloriburuku
Re: Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) by Teeboi56: 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
I no one day I we die but I don't know d kind of death dat we killed me
Let be prepared for death it can come at anytime

R.I.p
Re: Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) by Basalt(m): 2:21am On Apr 11, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Just because his head is cracked does not mean he is dead! Heck, even people without brains are ruling this country?

They should get him to be treated in London too. angry

You are a disgrace to humanity
Re: Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) by emmk: 4:21am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Where is the man that owns the jeep
when you look at the pictures very well, you will see him by the left hand side of right hand when you decide to back the phone that is in the right left hand of your face.
Re: Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) by Itzonlyme(f): 7:03am On Apr 11, 2018
Echelle:
huh? u and him?
Lolz..death is a price everyone must pay
Re: Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) by YaksonFCA(m): 7:58am On Apr 11, 2018
RIP
Re: Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) by Echelle(m): 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
Itzonlyme:

Lolz..death is a price everyone must pay
relax dear, u will live very long...
Re: Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) by Itzonlyme(f): 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
Echelle:
relax dear, u will live very long...
U too

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
At a minimum motorcyclist have to wear good quality DOT approved helmets. See as his bare head bashed the windscreen in.
Re: Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) by ultimateyankee: 5:54pm On May 01, 2018
KlausMike:

Fact!
. Na wa ooooh
Re: Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) by Cleverbet: 10:57am On May 11, 2018
Congratulations to those who bought my games and won wit me....it our time to smile.

To enjoy 100% manipulated fixed games(correct score, halftime/fulltime),
Call/watsapp/DM me on 09068362554

No free game
No trial game
No pay after

Only serious people are needed here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa / Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.