Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Learnt The Basic Of C Programming.. But It's Still Not Making Any Sense To Me.. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learnt The Basic Of C Programming.. But It's Still Not Making Any Sense To Me.. (1128 Views)

I Want To Go Into Programming But Very Bad At Math, Any Advice / If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! / C Programming Assignment Help ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learnt The Basic Of C Programming.. But It's Still Not Making Any Sense To Me.. by Darvel(m): 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
Have gotten the basic knowledge in c.. U know, pointers, arrays, if else, functions, statements, address etc..

But wah really can I do with it....

I wanna go further.. I mean ahead..

Am a Mechatronics student tho

Pls no lambash me o.. It is learn Ayam learning o
Re: Learnt The Basic Of C Programming.. But It's Still Not Making Any Sense To Me.. by Hostermipo(m): 7:47am On Apr 11, 2018
Darvel:
Have gotten the basic knowledge in c.. U know, pointers, arrays, if else, functions, statements, address etc..

But wah really can I do with it....

I wanna go further.. I mean ahead..

Am a Mechatronics student tho

Pls no lambash me o.. It is learn Ayam learning o
since you have learnt the basic,then it's time to choose a project to work on, like build something, copy any available project that has been done and tailor it to your taste. you will get bunch of problems, search Google or forums for the solutions to the problem and before you know you will find yourself stuck with the program.
Re: Learnt The Basic Of C Programming.. But It's Still Not Making Any Sense To Me.. by bot101(m): 11:49am On Apr 11, 2018
C is used mostly for systems or embedded programming. Since you are a mechatronics guy, it would be easier for you to lean towards the embedded systems programming. So I'll advice you learn a few microcontroller architecture, circuit design basics and get an electronics development board (Arduino, Raspberry Pie, Beaglebone, e.t.c), then practice, practice, practice!!!

1 Like

Re: Learnt The Basic Of C Programming.. But It's Still Not Making Any Sense To Me.. by Darvel(m): 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hostermipo:
since you have learnt the basic,then it's time to choose a project to work on, like build something, copy any available project that has been done and tailor it to your taste. you will get bunch of problems, search Google or forums for the solutions to the problem and before you know you will find yourself stuck with the program.

Thanks man
Re: Learnt The Basic Of C Programming.. But It's Still Not Making Any Sense To Me.. by Darvel(m): 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
bot101:
C is used mostly for systems or embedded programming. Since you are a mechatronics guy, it would be easier for you to lean towards the embedded systems programming. So I'll advice you learn a few microcontroller architecture, circuit design basics and get an electronics development board (Arduino, Raspberry Pie, Beaglebone, e.t.c), then practice, practice, practice!!!

Wow.. Thanks.. I guess you know more of this..

Can u follow me up..

Pls zzz zzzz
Re: Learnt The Basic Of C Programming.. But It's Still Not Making Any Sense To Me.. by zubydave(m): 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
Get to know embedded c for microcontrollers. You can really do lots of things with d knowledge u will get from it. Almost all digital household gadgets has got a microcontroller embedded in it. Think of what you can do by building yours.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Save Img In Mysql Database. Many Web Developers Find It Difficult.. / Please Help Me With This Assignment / After Java What Next??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.