Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Do I Need To Go Back To University Or Face My Printing Business - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do I Need To Go Back To University Or Face My Printing Business (1088 Views)

Should I Resign My Teaching Job And Face My Bike Business Full Time? / 16 Millionaires Who Made Their Fortunes Without A University Or College Degree / Should I Face My New Business Or Accept This Job Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Need To Go Back To University Or Face My Printing Business by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
i have a printing press that i just open recently, am a drop out from fed poly ede. do I need to go back to university or face my printing business to become a very big company in near future. Note: I read a lots of book on entrepreneurship that my friend think say am graduate. am now asking do I need to go back to university to secure my future with my credentials or I should face my printing now.

1forall
CrazyMan
Re: Do I Need To Go Back To University Or Face My Printing Business by Epledge: 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
Face both if you can please. Printing business can be very lucrative and is also a course on its own. It is very vast. I know because I worked once in a printing organisation. You going to school and graduating doesn't assure you of a bright future. However, you expanding your printing business assures you of your freedom and happiness in the future.

Take it from someone that has experienced both.
Re: Do I Need To Go Back To University Or Face My Printing Business by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
Epledge:
Face both if you can please. Printing business can be very lucrative and is also a course on its own. It is very vast. I know because I worked once in a printing organisation. You going to school and graduating doesn't assure you of a bright future. However, you expanding your printing business assures you of your freedom and happiness in the future.

Take it from someone that has experienced both.
tnks bro.... what if I wan go university, which course goes with the printing stuff?
Re: Do I Need To Go Back To University Or Face My Printing Business by OreoPaschal(m): 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
adetoroamos:
tnks bro.... what if I wan go university, which course goes with the printing stuff?

Printing Technology or Computer Science... Depending on your line of study.
Re: Do I Need To Go Back To University Or Face My Printing Business by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
OreoPaschal:

Printing Technology or Computer Science... Depending on your line of study.
do they offer printing technology at nou.. enlight me bro as I didn't found any related course to printing there.
Re: Do I Need To Go Back To University Or Face My Printing Business by OreoPaschal(m): 11:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
adetoroamos:
do they offer printing technology at nou.. enlight me bro as I didn't found any related course to printing there.

NOUN don't offer Printing Technology instead, they offer Information Technology. Printing Technology is common in Universities of Technology.

Check the University of Technology within your area for information.

1 Like

Re: Do I Need To Go Back To University Or Face My Printing Business by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 23, 2018
You can go for a degree in computer science but don't make the mistake I personally made by spending much of your hard earn money to acquire the degree.
Make sure u spend less than 25% of net worth for the certificate thing by opening a bank accout specifically for ur school expenses.
Re: Do I Need To Go Back To University Or Face My Printing Business by successcode: 11:35am On Apr 23, 2018
I once work in a printing firm. It is a very big industry with declining demands due to digital platforms.
My advice.....
You can run both your printing firm with education. Get a degree in Business related course like biz admin, econs, accounting etc then if you are in lagos...do MBA in lago business school. You are good to go! You can always employ people to manage the technical aspect while you focus on sales and delegation (CEO).
Re: Do I Need To Go Back To University Or Face My Printing Business by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
tommyken:
You can go for a degree in computer science but don't make the mistake I personally made by spending much of your hard earn money to acquire the degree.
Make sure u spend less than 25% of net worth for the certificate thing by opening a bank accout specifically for ur school expenses.
ops tnks... and have you get work with ur degree?
Re: Do I Need To Go Back To University Or Face My Printing Business by being(m): 8:54am On Jun 05, 2018
Rather than looking for a technical related degree, go for a business degree like Business administration or Finance or Economics

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian World Bank Empowerment Intervention Program 2018/2019 / Are You A Young Graduate Of Accounting And Marketing / Nlng Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.