Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (960 Views)

My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened / How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes / I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
People dy suffer oo..
Re: ... by Ubongdemaga: 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
Amen
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
oga oooo....
Re: ... by sekundosekundo: 12:40am On Apr 11, 2018
olatunji21:
She boiled water for more than 1hrs on Sunday.. She had to keep telling the kids that food is not yet ready...God..this ia the most extreme form of poverty i have ever come across..

I remember what I surfferd in this life as an orphan. I remember using ordinary water and salt to eat EBA. I remember the day I entered into someone's farm and steal cocoyam due to hunger and I was caught but the owner of the farm broke down in tears as I told her my condition. Oh! my God, tears has started coming out already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by JudgementHammer: 7:20am On Apr 11, 2018
That's why it is a necessity to always thank God in any situation we find ourselves. Funny enough, you'll see those poor people thanking God better than you do. And secondly, the best gift you can give to God for lifting you above such people, is to be humble. By being humble, you're telling God you acknowledge that its his grace and favour that Put u in dat position and not your ability
Re: ... by Water101(f): 9:22am On Apr 11, 2018
olatunji21:
People dy suffer oo..
so she had the kerosine to boil water for one hour!!
Re: ... by Water101(f): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2018
Instead of people affecting people in such situation positively all you hear is 'we shall not be like that'
'i also suffered so others should taste how it is'
'it is because they are lazy'
'they are sinners that is why!'
'i have my own problem too'
'it is the amount of children they have'

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 11, 2018
Water101:
so she had the kerosine to boil water for one hour!!
I edited my post..i guess i was too emotional putting that out... You can only pity her condition

(1) (Reply)

Igbo-ora Twin Capital Of The World / After Waiting 80 Years A 97-year-old Woman Finally Got Her Wish To Go To Prom / Do You Have Small Butt Or Small Hips Worry No More Here's The New Tool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.