Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,712 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Invest 1M Then Split 1.1M Profit @ 180 Days - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Invest 1M Then Split 1.1M Profit @ 180 Days (317 Views)

SHOCKER: 50 Years On Stage: Ksa’s Guitar Auctioned For N52.1m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest 1M Then Split 1.1M Profit @ 180 Days by lifenajeje(m): 12:42am On Apr 11, 2018
... Invest 1 million and get 1.1M in 180 days

We have a recorded a world cup theme song and as well shot the lyrics video . We believe these would go viral if well promoted.

The song has two versions...pop/ afro vibes and soul versions

We need 400k to shoot a good video in addition to the lyrics video

As well as spend money for promotion on brila FM and Nigerian info, Wazobia fm

Presently the song is been played on Eko FM , Traffic radio ,Metro FM

In order to promote this song we would create a lip sync competition online with the winner getting $1000

The competition would make us go viral as contestants would listen and download our song

When they upload their video we would still receive royalties from YouTube since our song is been used.

The expected income from the song are as follows

YouTube: $2000

Online stores:$1000

ringtone: 1.35M

YouTube and other digital media would always send statistics and sales report for accounting purposes this will serve as checks and balance for accounting purposes

So far feelers out there portrays the song as a good one and will do well in the market

If you invest 1 million we can split 1.1 profit

Looking for either 1 person to come up wit 1 million or 4 persons to come up with 250 k

We would agree at the profit sharing formulae

Find attached the copyrights status although I just received a mail on April 3rd that the certificate is ready I have not been changed to visit their office

If you are interested you can reach me on this thread

If you want to listen to the song holla me on WhatsApp 07038149252

1 Like

Re: Invest 1M Then Split 1.1M Profit @ 180 Days by overboard(m): 1:38am On Apr 11, 2018
Kai, your entire strategy posted in one fell swoop... oh well.

I don't blame you though, it's in a bid to get investors.
Re: Invest 1M Then Split 1.1M Profit @ 180 Days by lifenajeje(m): 6:29am On Apr 11, 2018
overboard:
Kai, your entire strategy posted in one fell swoop... oh well.

I don't blame you though, it's in a bid to get investors.

We are selling music ....there is no harm in people learning how to market their songs from this thread...

We are not the first to use this strategy neither are we going to the the last in doing so....

There are other strategies not listed that are practical in music promotion.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Media House For Independent Artist And Producers Around Ajah. 07068088561 / Promote Your Gospel Song Online For Only 2K (N2000) / Mynaijakings Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.