Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,093 members, 7,807,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Here Is This The Truth About Tithe That Pastors Won't Tell You (photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here Is This The Truth About Tithe That Pastors Won't Tell You (photos) (2658 Views)

Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. / #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? / Here Is This The Truth About Tithe That Pastors Won't Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is This The Truth About Tithe That Pastors Won't Tell You (photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
paxonel:
so far, no one has ever bear witness that anyone has live that life confirming what the scripture says in 1 John 1:8
If we say we do not commit sin, then we made ourselves lairs
That life was confirmed in d apostles giving rise to that name.
There is a different btw someone who committed a sin and someone living in sin. I knw, U knw that there are people living the christian way. Except u wan2 slight them.
Re: Here Is This The Truth About Tithe That Pastors Won't Tell You (photos) by paxonel(m): 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
Grayjoy:
That life was confirmed in d apostles giving rise to that name.
There is a different btw someone who committed a sin and someone living in sin. I knw, U knw that there are people living the christian way. Except u wan2 slight them.
look, all those ones portraying themselves to live in the so called christian way are all living in mirrage or delusion.

The only christian way recognized by the scripture is simply believing in Christ.
If anyone tries to live differently by distinguishing his or herself for people to see their peculiarity, it is a general thing, anyone can do that.
A Muslim can choose to distinguish himself, he should be commended.
Same thing with a christian.

So, i will adjurn you to treat everyone equally irrespective of their religion or beliefs .

Don't say this one is a christian he lives the christ-like life, the other person is not.
Re: Here Is This The Truth About Tithe That Pastors Won't Tell You (photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
paxonel:
look, all those ones portraying themselves to live in the so called christian way are all living in mirrage or delusion.

The only christian way recognized by the scripture is simply believing in Christ.
If anyone tries to live differently by distinguishing his or herself for people to see their peculiarity, it is a general thing, anyone can do that.
A Muslim can choose to distinguish himself, he should be commended.
Same thing with a christian.

So, i will adjurn you to treat everyone equally irrespective of their religion or beliefs .

Don't say this one is a christian he lives the christ-like life, the other person is not.
I don't deal with because of religion, creed, age, race, sex etc. I deal with people who are worthwhile and help the cause of human existence. I can tell a mirage when I see one. So I knw a fake one When I see one. I commend those living up to the standard.
Re: Here Is This The Truth About Tithe That Pastors Won't Tell You (photos) by paxonel(m): 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
Grayjoy:
I don't deal with because of religion, creed, age, race, sex etc. I deal with people who are worthwhile and help the cause of human existence. I can tell a mirage when I see one. So I knw a fake one When I see one. I commend those living up to the standard.
its ok.
So long we keep to simple rules of love, we are good
Re: Here Is This The Truth About Tithe That Pastors Won't Tell You (photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
paxonel:
its ok. So long we keep to simple rules of love, we are good
yea, that is it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! / Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" / On The Holy Communion ( Between Paul And Jesus Christ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.