Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia (27432 Views)

FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) / Jade Faulkner, Nigerian Gymnast At The Commonwealth Games. Photos / Mike Edwards Begs To Compete For Nigeria At The Commonwealth Games (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by PrettyCrystal: 7:06am On Apr 11, 2018
Team Nigeria increased its chances of finishing high on the medals table at Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games in Australia with another medal in boxing already guaranteed. According to reports, in the women 60kg category, Nigerian Female Army Officer, Lance Corporal Yetunde Odunuga was too strong for her counterpart from Canada, Veyre Caroline.

The ruthless boxer punched Caroline to submission in the 3rd round which prompted the referee to call off the match which was fast turning to a one-sided show.

Odunuga has qualified for the semifinals with a bronze medal already guaranteed irrespective of the her performance when she fights next.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/yetunde-odunuga-shines-at-the-2018-commonwealth-games-in-australia.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by PrettyCrystal: 7:08am On Apr 11, 2018

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:09am On Apr 11, 2018
Awww that's so sweet of you darling congratulation girl kiss while guys are here forming E-warriors undecided

36 Likes

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by NwaAmaikpe: 7:12am On Apr 11, 2018
Nigerian Female Army Officer, Lance Corporal Yetunde Odunuga was too strong for her counterpart from Canada, Veyre Caroline.
shocked

All thanks to fufu and amala.
Nice one Yetunde.
You are henceforth permitted to keep eating Ewedu and Amala soup.

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by doctimonyeka(m): 7:16am On Apr 11, 2018
I know her secret na.. Nor be yetunde

It's a mixture of Agbo, Amala, Kunu and gbegiri.. Lol..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by NaijaMutant(f): 7:17am On Apr 11, 2018
This is injustice

Why will a military officer be made to fight a bloody civilian

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by Abjay97(m): 7:24am On Apr 11, 2018
Fufu eater vs pizza eater

11 Likes

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by adadike(f): 8:56am On Apr 11, 2018
Well done girl, but what if na Canada military officer too she come jam kwanu?

4 Likes

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by Giddymoney(m): 9:10am On Apr 11, 2018
That last hugging no be here o

2 Likes

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by Sirevangel(m): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2018
chai die hard
Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by johnime: 9:12am On Apr 11, 2018
Barcelona FC and supposed English Barcelona (MCFC) eliminated in one night.
Headquarters and Branch office destroyed in minutes.

Tragic.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by Lorechino(m): 9:12am On Apr 11, 2018
grin grin grin why is the coach hugging HIM like that hope they are not homo

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by sisisioge: 9:13am On Apr 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I swearit, I can't still stand this game though this one seems funny. All that hitting for other people's entertainment... Whew! Yetunde, pls remind me not to ever cross you grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by SIRKAY98(m): 9:13am On Apr 11, 2018
Wait oooh if she marry me she dey
Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by koolaid87: 9:13am On Apr 11, 2018
Omo ogun, omo odua

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 11, 2018
gallant officer
Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by efilefun(m): 9:14am On Apr 11, 2018
johnime:
Barca and supposed English Barca eliminated in one night.

Headquarters and branch office destroyed in minutes.

Tragic.
Lol at least all the hype about man shitty and fraudiola will calm down.... 3 straight defeats in a week 2 home 1 away grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by Omooniya1: 9:14am On Apr 11, 2018
Military officer are they from different Planet?

NaijaMutant:
This is injustice

Why will a military officer be made to fight a bloody civilian

3 Likes

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by lonelydora: 9:15am On Apr 11, 2018
Congratulations Yetunde. I thought they said Yorubas shy away from fights?

2 Likes

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by principi(m): 9:15am On Apr 11, 2018
That fourth pics sha. The news that Buhari is going for reelection vexed her so well.
Since she can't vote as she is a military personnel, she has to show her anger by pummelling that Canadian lady.

Sorry dear white woman. It's our president's fault not yours.

6 Likes

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by coluka: 9:15am On Apr 11, 2018
She be army come be boxer join, If marry this one, you better respect yourself at all times to avoid stories that touch

6 Likes

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by salvationproject(m): 9:15am On Apr 11, 2018
Though I did not read the post because I am not wearing my glasses presently but I sincerely believe I know the landlord of the house who rape and save the girl from dying of konji and that he stands to be burnt alive for his manhood to live for the women including ex-first lady patience Jonathan as in such goodwill are rare. So if the DPO can just arrest the girl and assess her private organs diligently, you will definitely agree with me that the suffering in Nigeria is responsible for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by Redhot111(m): 9:17am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Awww that's so sweet of you darling congratulation girl kiss while guys are here forming E-warriors undecided

Isn't she a woman like u? Stay here they look for prik they go

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by Damilare6293: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2018
Army officer being a boxer, what did you expect....Dem slap only go reset your brain to default settings
Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by omocalabar(m): 9:18am On Apr 11, 2018
Federal Character beneficiaries from the north are always found wanting,...yet they make up 80percent of the army....mtcheew
Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by johnime: 9:19am On Apr 11, 2018
Barcelona have not been able to fraud their way to the final of the CL since Blatter and Platini got kicked out of football
efilefun:
Lol at least all the hype about man shitty and fraudiola will calm down.... 3 straight defeats in a week 2 home 1 away grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by fergieboy: 9:20am On Apr 11, 2018
Infinix hot 4 lite for quick sale
Price 25k..
Location lagos
Phone call/WhatsApp 07064255205

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by emmabest2000(m): 9:20am On Apr 11, 2018
Before nko ?
When she remember that bubu is preparing to ride 9ar for another hot fvcking 4years ...
All the angry land upon her opponent grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia by talk2ekpa(m): 9:20am On Apr 11, 2018
her eye is still paining her grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Usyk Wants Joshua Rematch In Ukraine / Commentator Addresses Peter Rufai As ‘Late’ During Libya Vs Nigeria / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Mikel Obi, Iheanacho Arrive Super Eagles Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.