Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business (23335 Views)

Don Jazzy Unveils His Restaurant; Congrats To Him! / I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) / I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by Faithway10: 8:11am On Apr 11, 2018
Veteran Nigerian comedian, Francis Agoda aka I Go Dye, has taken to his Instagram page to celebrate Big brother Naija housemate, Rico Swavey, who was evicted last Sunday.

According to him, Rico's character will change a lot of perception's about Nigeria men, and he also offered to assist him set up a restaurant business whenever he is ready.

He shared a photo of Rico and wrote;

"I kindly use this medium to celebrate one of the finest gentlemen,with modest standard,who expressed a pleasant social decorum an exemplary quality,that projected the real values of a young Africa man,as a symbol of respect,dignity, cultured in domestic activities.

You have proven that we still have more responsible youths in Nigeria, your character will change a lot of perception's about our Nigeria men, my profound respect to you .

Please understand that your eviction,doesn't not stop you from becoming what you desire, try and maintain this standard,soonest the sky will become your stepping stone,because you are the next stage butterfly.

However,I over heard you mention, that you will want to embark on a restaurant business, at any time you want to commence the project,please contact me ,I will be glad to support with the little I can towards achieving this goal.
Once again,sail on; inspiring many others,proving the point that it is worthy to be responsible, devoid of immoral justification that was expected from you.
I shall continually celebrate anyone with your kind of remarkable character and humane attitude of purpose.congratulations.
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/character-change-perceptions-about-nigeria-men-comedian-i-go-dye-celebrates-rico.html

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by flexyfit(f): 8:25am On Apr 11, 2018
That so nice... God bless u I go dye...Rico the cook...

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by teesugar(f): 8:36am On Apr 11, 2018
What a kind gesture. But he kinda looks like someone who needs the money more. See fresh Rico. lipsrsealed

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by CheedyJ(m): 9:02am On Apr 11, 2018
teesugar:
What a kind gesture. But he kinda looks like someone who needs the money more. See fresh Rico. lipsrsealed
He's one of d richest comedian in Nigeria.. Rico needs d money scatter

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by sukar886: 9:55am On Apr 11, 2018
my guy fine boy no be money ooo,I go die is loaded oo

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by Abjay97(m): 10:02am On Apr 11, 2018
BB NAIJA LOGIC
Be good and responsible=EVICTION
Be bad and irresponsible= STAY

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by OneCorner: 10:19am On Apr 11, 2018
flexyfit:
That so nice... God bless u I go dye...Rico the cook...
u go die

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by lonelydora: 11:17am On Apr 11, 2018
I wish Rico Swavey wasn't evicted. Well, that's the game...he doesn't have a good fan base.

4 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by ayusco85(m): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2018
Buhari declared for a 2nd term and the stock market crashed. Investors are taking their money and leaving Nigeria. Would you blame them? Even Buhari himself left Nigeria after declaring. He knew what his declaration had done to Nigeria. No one wants to hang around when the air is polluted. And what Buhari did today is pollute Nigeria! Nigeria needs a breath of fresh air in 2019. We don’t need someone who pollutes the economic, political and social air over Nigeria and then runs to his UK to leave us to breath the air he polluted!

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by zicoraads: 11:18am On Apr 11, 2018
teesugar:
This actually made me laugh cheesy grin

Looks are usually very deceptive. My lil bro is way fresher than me. He is in his final year in school and I send money to him.

31 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by lonelydora: 11:18am On Apr 11, 2018
Abjay97:
BB NAIJA LOGIC
Be good and responsible=EVICTION
Be bad and irresponsible= STAY

The STAY logic is what gives DSTV money. I told you guys that CeeC will last to the end. People like her are drama queens and thats what makes the show interesting. The show doesn't need a boring character.

2 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by deepwater(f): 11:18am On Apr 11, 2018
nice
Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by Troublemaker007(m): 11:19am On Apr 11, 2018
teesugar:

And na gals ur type dey pass back flood him Instagram.

8 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by PrymChois: 11:19am On Apr 11, 2018
Nice of him
Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by maxiuc(m): 11:20am On Apr 11, 2018
cheesy
Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by oyinella(f): 11:21am On Apr 11, 2018
Ricos mama raised a king

8 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by Samsimple(m): 11:21am On Apr 11, 2018
Aaahh if this one die young dem go say village, imagine "i go die"
Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by unknownsolja: 11:24am On Apr 11, 2018
what is wrong with nigerians and BBN...you people are really sick

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 11, 2018
Awww
Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by MizAijay(f): 11:26am On Apr 11, 2018
A good character like Rico displayed during his stay in the BB house is worth all the appreciation, accolade and encouragement.

18 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by nonix22(m): 11:27am On Apr 11, 2018
u badt o. some things are better left unsaid tho, abeg o
teesugar:
Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by positivelord: 11:27am On Apr 11, 2018
Once again,sail on; inspiring many others,proving the point that it is worthy to be responsible, devoid of immoral justification that was expected from you.

In the bolded lies why he offers to help....if you know you know

7 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by vicben27(m): 11:27am On Apr 11, 2018
teesugar:
l guess you dont really know him?
Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:27am On Apr 11, 2018
ayusco85:
Buhari declared for a 2nd term and the stock market crashed. Investors are taking their money and leaving Nigeria. Would you blame them? Even Buhari himself left Nigeria after declaring. He knew what his declaration had done to Nigeria. No one wants to hang around when the air is polluted. And what Buhari did today is pollute Nigeria! Nigeria needs a breath of fresh air in 2019. We don’t need someone who pollutes the economic, political and social air over Nigeria and then runs to his UK to leave us to breath the air he polluted!
you're poor, no doubt.

You will die of frustration in the end. Whether buhari wins or loses, no go find something do with your life before it's too late.

Na your papa wan contest and win the next election?

Dem dey talk any how someone's life's dream is coming to pass, you dey there dey type foolishness for thread.

Arinya

4 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by Buzzinnn(m): 11:30am On Apr 11, 2018
Rain fell allover the country too heaven wept for zooja
ayusco85:

2 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by bigplayerz(m): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2018
Why did he say Sail on...is he a SAILOR ? na wah no more JU for street
Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by Ayoswit(f): 11:34am On Apr 11, 2018
ok o, who go help me start up my own na?
Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by tomotong(m): 11:38am On Apr 11, 2018
nice one I go die. Rico is a man with good heart
Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by Demonicide(f): 11:45am On Apr 11, 2018
lonelydora:

The STAY logic is what gives DSTV money. I told you guys that CeeC will last to the end. People like her are drama queens and thats what makes the show interesting. The show doesn't need a boring character.
Miracle is more boring than Rico, it is just the grace of God upon Miracle's life, that is why he's still in that house.

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by DAWAKITOFA: 11:51am On Apr 11, 2018
ayusco85:

why don't you suggest an alternative?
Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by Ugoeze2016: 11:52am On Apr 11, 2018
Good one comedian

It's time to make that switch, see my signature >>>>>>>

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article / Photos From Ronke Oshodi-oke’s 42nd Birthday Party / Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.