Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED - Phone/Internet Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED (38542 Views)

SALES as from ₦250 per GB MTN, GLO and AIRTEL data ... Always Online...!!! / Get Etisalat Data At Best Rates / MTN and ETISALAT data bundles as low as #600/800... VISIT www.buchdata.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED by faithfull18(f): 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
ashewoboy:

then my assertion was right. that guy is your cohort. give mb to somebody you don't know at all. no partiality. i just want to help you increase the magnitude of your customers.
No, it isn't. I don't know who honey001 is. He was simply lucky. Like I said earlier, if I keep giving out free test data to everyone before they buy from me. It won't take long before I run out of business. You can as well buy the least amount of data to test and see if I am legitimate. I have more to lose, if you send me money and you don't get the data.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED by Leetunechi: 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
faithfull18:
Bank transfer and/or via airtime.
Ok Till month end
Re: Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED by Leetunechi: 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
ashewoboy:

then my assertion was right. that guy is your cohort. give mb to somebody you don't know at all. no partiality. i just want to help you increase the magnitude of your customers.

My friend go buy data and stop begging with style

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED by faithfull18(f): 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
Leetunechi:

Ok
Till month end
Ok till then. Thank you.
Re: Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED by faithfull18(f): 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
Misconceptions about the 'three months validity' phrase

I want to shed more light on the 'three months validity' benefit of the MTN data bundles.A lot of people have asked if the data purchased will span for three months without getting exhausted and my answer has always been and is still NO.

The Data Bundles having three months validity means if you don't use up completely, data purchased within the first month, you can continue using it in the second month and if it doesn't get exhausted within the second month, you can use it in the third month. By the end of the third month, if you still have data left, you can top it up and rollover for another three months. If not, the data expires.
Re: Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED by faithfull18(f): 8:32am On Apr 14, 2018
Please,note that Airtime Payment via VTU, Share 'n' Sell, Airtime Pins attracts extra #50.
Re: Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED by Paulfish: 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
faithfull18:
Misconceptions about the 'three months validity' phrase

I want to shed more light on the 'three months validity' benefit of the MTN data bundles.A lot of people have asked if the data purchased will span for three months without getting exhausted and my answer has always been and is still NO.

The Data Bundles having three months validity means if you don't use up completely, data purchased within the first month, you can continue using it in the second month and if it doesn't get exhausted within the second month, you can use it in the third month. By the end of the third month, if you still have data left, you can top it up and rollover for another three months. If not, the data expires.
Let me get this straight,
assuming i have 2gig but was only able to use 700mb in a month (30 days)
what becomes of the remaining 1.3gig?
Re: Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED by faithfull18(f): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
Paulfish:
Let me get this straight,
assuming i have 2gig but was only able to use 700mb in a month (30 days)
what becomes of the remaining 1.3gig?
You can use it in the second month and if you don't completely use it up in the second month.You can use it in the third month.
Re: Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED by XVIER(m): 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
faithfull18 when do you intend having Airtel data in stock?
Re: Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED by faithfull18(f): 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
XVIER:
faithfull18 when do you intend having Airtel data in stock?

Very soon.I am working towards it but l wouldn't want to give a timeline.

I would definitely notify you when I have it in stock.

Thank you.
Re: Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED by XVIER(m): 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
faithfull18:

Very soon.I am working towards it but l wouldn't want to give a timeline.
I would definitely notify you when I have it in stock.
Thank you.
ok pls do, thanks
Re: Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED by faithfull18(f): 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
XVIER:
ok pls do, thanks
Thank you too.
Re: Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED by faithfull18(f): 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
To those who trusted me enough to patronize me,I am saying thank you.
Keep your orders coming! grin
Re: Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED by mitchyy(f): 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
Late post but thanks for the data over the weekend. I decided to take the risk and trust you. And you delivered

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED by faithfull18(f): 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
mitchyy:
Late post but thanks for the data over the weekend. I decided to take the risk and trust you. And you delivered

Thank you for trusting me enough to take the risk. Thanks for the feedback as well. Let's do more business.. grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
Leetunechi:

My friend go buy data and stop begging with style
grin
Re: Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED by Shollay20(m): 8:40am On Apr 19, 2018
this guy is legit I bought 1g data from him....

1 Like

Re: Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED by faithfull18(f): 11:25am On Apr 19, 2018
Shollay20:
this guy is legit I bought 1g data from him....

Thanks for the feedback.

P.S. I am a lady grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED by chubbyman(m): 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
Bought a data of 2gig from faithful the other day,took a chance and she came through... she's indeed faithful, thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED by faithfull18(f): 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
chubbyman:
Bought a data of 2gig from faithful the other day,took a chance and she came through... she's indeed faithful, thumbs up

Thanks so much for the feedback. You are appreciated. wink
Re: Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED by faithfull18(f): 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
TGIF!...MTN Data Bundles Selling Fast!!....Get Yours Now!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED by faithfull18(f): 8:28am On Apr 21, 2018
Thank you all for your patronage so far...I am overwhelmed.

Data always available, keep placing your orders grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED by beezyblaze(m): 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
Ok... Honestly..i don't know who this girl is.... I've never met her before but believe me... She's trustworthy..
Did a little business with her today and my mb was delivered immediately....
Two of my friends did also and got their data that moment ..
I wont be scared of getting a larger data next time. ...
You all should patronise her... She's wholeheartedly trustworthy. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED by beezyblaze(m): 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED by faithfull18(f): 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
beezyblaze:
Ok... Honestly..i don't know who this girl is.... I've never met her before but believe me... She's trustworthy..
Did a little business with her today and my mb was delivered immediately....
Two of my friends did also and got their data that moment ..
I wont be scared of getting a larger data next time. ...
You all should patronise her... She's wholeheartedly trustworthy. grin

Thanks for the review. I sincerely appreciate it. grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED by faithfull18(f): 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
Data always available...Get yours now! wink
Re: Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED by benzene00: 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
shocked

Don't you sell airtel Etisalat or glo
Re: Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED by faithfull18(f): 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
benzene00:
shocked

Don't you sell airtel Etisalat or glo

No, I don't at the moment grin
Re: Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED by faithfull18(f): 9:51am On May 01, 2018
Happy new month everyone. Thank you for your patronage now and always grin .
Data always available..... Get yours now!
Re: Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:29am On May 01, 2018
faithfull18:
Happy new month everyone. Thank you for your patronage now and always grin .

Data always available..... Get yours now!
Do you sell up to 10gb data?
Re: Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED by faithfull18(f): 11:33am On May 01, 2018
PerfectlyPerfect:
Do you sell up to 10gb data?
Yes,I do.
Re: Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED by Viking007(m): 9:59pm On May 01, 2018
faithfull18:

Yes,I do.
How much?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Android phone with 16gb memory, wifi, 3G,dual sim SOLD!! / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone / Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 10mins (AT&T) At Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.