Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice (33682 Views)

My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by lawman88(m): 9:09am On Apr 11, 2018
Good day Nairaland, please take your time to read the story. I will try to be brief and precise
I got married to my wife last year and will have been living peacefully. She is very respectful but I found out that she concealed many things and not everything she told me before the marriage was true. I felt hurt and don't give her the due respect.

I use to quarrel her about the lies she told me before marriage and she will wet the pillow throughout the night. I have threatened divorce and she will commit suicide if I divorce her.

Here are some of the lies she told & I believe her because I thought she was a church girl: She told me she has HND but it was ND she has. She told me she was pregnant before we marry but she was not. She cut down her age by 8yrs.

Now, anytime I quarrel all the lies she told and deceived me to marry her, I will dream of death in the night. Some time I seen myself dead & being buried or I had fatal accident and died. Even yester night I quarrelled her & I had a dream that my dad died in a ghastly accident. Any time I didn't quarrel, I will not have bad dreams.

What will I do now? I don't know if I leave her I'm going to die. The discovery of the lies has taken all her love from my heart and I have told her eldest brother that I'm not comfortable with the marriage anymore. I'm feeling so bad that a church girl who always speaking in tongues and praying always could deceive me this way. Everything was lies and I thought she was saying the truth because of the way she was committed to church

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by deliciousgeh(f): 9:17am On Apr 11, 2018
This is a delicate issue. Stop the quarrelling for now and solve the issue with serious prayers and seek counselling. Try not to take the issue to your pastor or parents. Take your wife out, spoil her, then have a heart to heart talk with her. Tell her the dreams, tell her you love her and won't divorce her but ask her to explain y you always have those kinds of dreams
. let her know you were hurt by the lies she told but that you are willing to forget it all if she can totally open up to any other secret she might be keeping. Please be very gentle with her o.

216 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 11, 2018

Somebody Is In Trouble...

The Greatest Mistake A Man Can Make Is Marrying a Member Of The Village People Club (VPC)...

You Are Finished!

200 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Jbleenk: 9:20am On Apr 11, 2018
Well If u die u will go to heaven. Heaven is better than earth so why are u scared to die?

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by donstan18: 9:21am On Apr 11, 2018
The only thing that can save you from this quarrel and dream brouhaha, hubbub, ruckus and kerfuffle is for you to avoid Nollywood. It's destroying your imagination and mindest.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2018
Stop quarrelling with her cheesy

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by madridguy(m): 9:26am On Apr 11, 2018
This is a serious matter that need to be handle with care. First, I will blame you for being blindfolded about the whole issue from onset. Are you telling me as a Nigerian you cannot ascertain your wife age range? If you don't have birth certificate can't you judge from her siblings?

How would a lady cut 8 good years out of her age and you as guy you don't know? The pregnancy of a thing would be hard for you to discover not to mention her educational qualification.

I think you're hurt now because you have left a good girl then that you tagged as a wayward person probably she no carry church for head like a lair masquerading herself as an S.U.

Let me borrow you an advise from the word of my father. " To marry a woman is always easy, but to send her packing is always a big trouble that at time claim the man's life "

I suggest you make peace with your wife and see her as your cross.

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Uyiii: 9:32am On Apr 11, 2018
Jbleenk:
Well If u die u will go to heaven. Heaven is better than earth so why are u scared to die?
and you're still alive??

190 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by hadduni(f): 9:49am On Apr 11, 2018
op doesn't want to die...for the sake of long life, find back the love that Got missing.

3 Likes

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by madridguy(m): 10:18am On Apr 11, 2018
Badt girl tongue

hadduni:
op doesn't want to die...for the sake of long life, find back the love that Got missing.
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by lawman88(m): 10:38am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:
The only thing that can save you from this quarrel and dream brouhaha, hubbub, ruckus and kerfuffle is for you to avoid Nollywood. It's destroying your imagination and mindest.
I don't even watch nollywood, Hollywood or Bollywood

2 Likes

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Jbleenk: 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
Uyiii:

and you're still alive??

The message is for religious fanatics like u that believer heaven is a beautiful place but don't want to die and leave use alone in earth peacefully we are getting too overcrowded anyways.

18 Likes

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Uyiii: 1:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
Jbleenk:

The message is for religious fanatics like u thats believer heaven is a beautifull place but don't want to die and leave use alone in earth peacefully we are getting two overcrowded anyways.
you know, you're right. We getting too overcrowded with people murdering english lang.
I'd advice you figure out how to present yourself in a simple and concise English before being worried about atheism.
honestly as it stands now, even peeps who practice atheism will reject you.

cheers bro even as you learn good english.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by habsydiamond(m): 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
Forget about the past and be prayerful....Coss that's the pillar of a believer....hold up to God

2 Likes

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by McBrooklyn(m): 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
grin
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
grin grin cheesy
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Jbleenk: 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
Uyiii:

you know, you're right. We getting too overcrowded with people murdering english lang.
I'd advice you figure out how to present yourself in a simple and concise English before being worried about atheism.
honestly as it stands now, even peeps who practice atheism will reject you.

cheers bro even as you learn good english.

lol I bet no member of ur family have my qualifications

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
Fear is ur problem. Remove it and see urself free from all those dreams. As for ur wife and her lies,forgive her and forge ahead. Keep praying ,God will see u thru.

8 Likes

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by 912(m): 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
You thought she was a "church girl" - Dude are you for real? How can you think she was a church girl when she was giving you her p***y to chop raw up to the point that she could even make you believe she was pregnant? undecided

159 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Marshalxv(m): 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
Church is the best and only place to meet retired oloshos. don't argue..

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by roarik(f): 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
stop fighting her for nw,settle things with her and tell her ałl you have been dreaming about...also u need prayers.

4 Likes

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Oreofepeters: 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
That girl is from the spirit realm bro. You gotta take it easy with her, I've gotten similar experience from one girl. You don't toy with them, I came to understand something. When they love a man, they will try their best to get him.....

She loves you that's why she lied.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by charijee(f): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
Oreofepeters:
That girl is from the spirit realm bro. You gotta take it easy with her, I've gotten similar experience from one girl. You don't toy with them, I came to understand something. When they love a man, they will try their best to get him.....

She loves you that's why she lied.
Hian!

Some comments on nairaland ehn....biko stop confusing the OP undecided

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by LordKO(m): 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
@OP

You need to realize that dreams aren't deducible to waking life experiences - visions are, and yours aren't visions. A death dream for instance has much to do with symbolic end to an affair like a relationship, business opportunity etc.

As for the behavioural vices of your wife, if you can't live with someone with such attributes, kindly do the needful. It's obvious and quite unfortunate that you didn't achieve self-realization before contracting the marriage with her. Even at this moment, you're yet to achieve self-realization - connotation of your message says so.

7 Likes

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
I bet 99% of advice this dude gets here will be about prayers and meeting a man of God. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lalasticlala come push this to front-page.

Never judge a person by their outlook. Church girl indeed.

@op if u can forgive, do so. But your marriage is built on lies. Pele

1 Like

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Oreofepeters: 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
charijee:
Hian!

Some comments on nairaland ehn....biko stop confusing the OP undecided
which part of it is confusing?

1 Like

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Ishilove: 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
Your wife needs serious deliverance. The spirits in her and behind her are unclean.

7 Likes

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by baby124: 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
You are simply dreaming of your worst fear, which is probably a divorce. Death of a relationship not literally your death. Just try not to fight all the time abeg. Forgive the lies, I know it’s hard. If you want a bsc wife, send her back to school and make sure she performs very well. Focus on the things that made you love her in the first place without asking serious questions. If you are the type that can’t forgive then let her go. She will not die and neither will you. It’s better you forgive her or let her go if you can’t.

23 Likes

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by grafixdon: 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
deliciousgeh:
This is a delicate issue. Stop the quarrelling for now and solve the issue with serious prayers and seek counselling. Try not to take the issue to your pastor or parents. Take your wife out, spoil her, then have a heart to heart talk with her. Tell her the dreams, tell her you love her and won't divorce her but ask her to explain y you always have those kinds of dreams
. let her know you were hurt by the lies she told but that you are willing to forget it all if she can totally open up to any other secret she might be keeping. Please be very gentle with her o.

What kind of advice is this? Pls op, ignore

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Omojudy: 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
Jbleenk:
Like you don't know most people will give their closest kin to live longer.

1 Like

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by grafixdon: 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
If you can leave with it, go ahead, if you can't, walk away. You're not gonna die. You did nothing wrong, she betrayed your trust, she'll be the one to face the consequences.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Women Prefer Their Children Over Their Husbands? / The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet / Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.