Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice (33683 Views)

My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by tetula123(m): 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Lexusgs430: 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
lawman88:
Good day Nairaland, please take your time to read the story. I will try to be brief and precise
I got married to my wife last year and will have been living peacefully. She is very respectful but I found out that she concealed many things and not everything she told me before the marriage was true. I felt hurt and don't give her the due respect.

I use to quarrel her about the lies she told me before marriage and she will wet the pillow throughout the night. I have threatened divorce and she will commit suicide if I divorce her.

Here are some of the lies she told & I believe her because I thought she was a church girl: She told me she has HND but it was ND she has. She told me she was pregnant before we marry but she was not. She cut down her age by 8yrs.

Now, anytime I quarrel all the lies she told and deceived me to marry her, I will dream of death in the night. Some time I seen myself dead & being buried or I had fatal accident and died. Even yester night I quarrelled her & I had a dream that my dad died in a ghastly accident. Any time I didn't quarrel, I will not have bad dreams.

What will I do now? I don't know if I leave her I'm going to die. The discovery of the lies has taken all her love from my heart and I have told her eldest brother that I'm not comfortable with the marriage anymore. I'm feeling so bad that a church girl who always speaking in tongues and praying always could deceive me this way. Everything was lies and I thought she was saying the truth because of the way she was committed to church

STOP QUARRELLING WITH HER......

2 Likes

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by bettercreature(m): 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
grafixdon:
If you can leave with it, go ahead, if you can't, walk away. You're not gonna die. You did nothing wrong, she betrayed your trust, she'll be the one to face the consequences.

1 Like

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Abfinest007(m): 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
if u quarrel with ur wife u dream of death then beat her
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by SingleDaddy: 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
grin you're wicked
Uyiii:

and you're still alive??

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by ihatebuhari(f): 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
Marine spirit

2 Likes

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by ChiefSweetus: 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
Better run.

Lies are a ground for annulment of marriage, not even divorce. That is to say, the marriage never happened.

What good can come from a devilish foundation? You want to spend 50yrs with Satan's child, or who is the father of liars? #SayNoToHypocrites

10 Likes

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by deliciousgeh(f): 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
grafixdon:

What kind of advice is this? Pls op, ignore
you have a better advice for him.
..let's hear

1 Like

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Omojudy: 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Simbrixton(m): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
As someone that has broken up with a church girl before I would say dont make the mistake i did life is short forgive her and move forward you can build a strong life in future she would respect u more
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Omojudy: 10:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
lawman88:
Good day Nairaland, please take your time to read the story. I will try to be brief and precise
I got married to my wife last year and will have been living peacefully. She is very respectful but I found out that she concealed many things and not everything she told me before the marriage was true. I felt hurt and don't give her the due respect.

I use to quarrel her about the lies she told me before marriage and she will wet the pillow throughout the night. I have threatened divorce and she will commit suicide if I divorce her.

Here are some of the lies she told & I believe her because I thought she was a church girl: She told me she has HND but it was ND she has. She told me she was pregnant before we marry but she was not. She cut down her age by 8yrs.

Now, anytime I quarrel all the lies she told and deceived me to marry her, I will dream of death in the night. Some time I seen myself dead & being buried or I had fatal accident and died. Even yester night I quarrelled her & I had a dream that my dad died in a ghastly accident. Any time I didn't quarrel, I will not have bad dreams.

What will I do now? I don't know if I leave her I'm going to die. The discovery of the lies has taken all her love from my heart and I have told her eldest brother that I'm not comfortable with the marriage anymore. I'm feeling so bad that a church girl who always speaking in tongues and praying always could deceive me this way. Everything was lies and I thought she was saying the truth because of the way she was committed to church
Church boy and girl who were having pre marital sex. Or was it virgin pregnancy you were expecting? Back to my point, as a church boy you should know the part of the Bible that said a man will have his prayers hindered if he treats his wife bad? Well here is the shocker, you are treating your wife bad!
Next point in that same Bible, know the verse that says break the hedge and the snake will bite? Well those your quarrells which steam from bitterness and refusal to forgive(cos she must have apologized numerous times) is breaking your protective edge and giving the evil one access into your life.
I know you may think of plenty people who do worse things than this and have no problems, well God and even the devil deals with folks differently!
Yes your wife hurt your feelings, haven't you ever sinned before? Are you that holy and a judge Mr Church boy? Won't you practice the love and forgiveness Jesus called us to live out?

My advise now is ask God to help you genuinely forgive, both of you need to draw closer to God now and don't let the devil make a laughing stock of you. Like seriously what the spirit is telling me is that you have strayed away from Him, strengthen your spiritual walk my brother and stop all this demon seeking. Be the priest to your family God has called you to.

And now my own input, I don't like the phrase church boy/girl, sounds like something only an unbeliever would say.

3 Likes

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by wellmax(m): 10:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
912:
You thought she was a "church girl" - Dude are you for real? How can you think she was a church girl when she was giving you her p***y to chop raw up to the point that she could even make you believe she was pregnant? undecided

God bless you. I was just gonna say that. Op please forget the 'church girl' thing. She isn't born again

2 Likes

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by InvertedHammer: 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
Safe journey yonder?

/

1 Like

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Mutemenot(m): 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
Op, every marriage has it's regrets . Take the lies as yours. What you are facing are the challenges that accompanies marriage, no single marriage is 100% perfect. Hence your wife is respectful n doing the needful at home, pls stick to her.
As for your dreams, first you shouldn't be afraid of death. We all.must die, we just need to get some things done before the time comes. D dreams are the technics the enemy wants to use in destroying your home.

2 Likes

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by larrybee2017(f): 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
When you lack understanding this is what you get. You mean you believe your life is tied to your wife? No wonder she deceive you into marrying her in the first instance. Your knowledge about your maker is so shallow, start from their. Your life as a person is hiding in Christ Jesus and no devil in lady skirt should make you feel otherwise.
Get down with the word of God and get loaded. Secondly, let go of offence it kills no one but you and that is why you are the only one in the death drama. Grow up OP and get to know who you are in Christ. You were so foolish, to say a tongue blasting Christian told you she is pregnant, you need help o and get it fast. That woman has no hand in your nightmare, you are just a victim of your foolish decision and wrong mindset. Free your mind and start thinking right.

7 Likes

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by pennywys(m): 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
lawman88:

you are one of this men that didn't go to school
How many times will you quarrel her for the mistakes and lies to be corrected?
What you need now is forgiveness
Forgive her its not quarrel that will correct those mistakes
And, next time don't use those blunt fingers of urs to type this kind of yeye message here again abeg make we see road pass
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Threaty: 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
[quote author=madridguy post=66611891]This is a serious matter that need to be handle with care. First, I will blame you for being blindfolded about the whole issue from onset. Are you telling me as a Nigerian you cannot ascertain your wife age range? If you don't have birth certificate can't you judge from her siblings?

How would a lady cut 8 good years out of her age and you as guy you don't know? The pregnancy of a thing would be hard for you to discover not to mention her educational qualification.

Abeg my broda nobody wise pass oooo, woman can deceive u with anything, u sabi pass Adam, Samson etc

3 Likes

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by enemyofprogress: 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
Your wife would be the cause of your death, period. Get rid of her now before it is too late
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by OlympianZeus(m): 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
Come sit don,

My advice is for you to furk her very very very well. Take her outing and give her some love up. No need to leave her ooo. You don enter be say you don enter.

If you leave, you will surely die

2 Likes

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
Marriage matter is not funny anymore

1 Like

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Troublemaker007(m): 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
This one pass me to comment...Op you are finished

3 Likes

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by hayfloze(m): 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
hadduni:
op doesn't want to die...for the sake of long life, find back the love that Got missing.
How are u
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by MissRaine69(f): 11:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
lawman88:

You fell in love with an ideal and that’s what you married.The real person was behind that facade.
How long did you date before you married? What did you know of her? Or you saw church and that was it for you?

Before you do anything hasty
Think in a pragmatic way and not emotionally. You need sit down and have talk. Explain how the lies have changed your perception of her and allow her to explain why she felt she had to misrepresent herself that way.
Now if you deceide to forgive do so wholeheartedly, you can’t keep using her past deeds as ammunition when having an argument that shows lack of emotional intelligence on your part yes you are hurt but it becomes spite if done that way.

If you undeed feel after the talk that you cannot forgive then it’s best if you go your speerate ways as a relationship with so much resentment and distrust is not a relationship it’s a prison.

As for the deaths we are mere mortals my friend we cannot tell you about the future. but you are on the fringes of depression and depressed people do not have happy thoughts. Their thoughts tend to be quite morbid at times.
You cannot attribute happiness to someone else , you make your own happiness if someone else adds to that in a good way that’s a bonus.
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by MissRaine69(f): 11:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
deliciousgeh:
This is a delicate issue. Stop the quarrelling for now and solve the issue with serious prayers and seek counselling. Try not to take the issue to your pastor or parents. Take your wife out, spoil her, then have a heart to heart talk with her. Tell her the dreams, tell her you love her and won't divorce her but ask her to explain y you always have those kinds of dreams
. let her know you were hurt by the lies she told but that you are willing to forget it all if she can totally open up to any other secret she might be keeping. Please be very gentle with her o.

And if there is a lot more? He needs to either forguevans Let it go if he cannot there is no marriage as this will be like a broken record. Lies tend to come in herds that’s the problem. It’s never a few it’s a whole herd of them!
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Temple1288(m): 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
But you'll die one day? So why are you afraid of death?

If your wife be a liar, tell it to her face and stop being superstitious.
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by asksteve(m): 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
OP, I no its not easy being lied to, especially wen it has to do with marriage.

But they are forgiveable lies only let's pray she doesn't have multiple others that will blow ur mind.

My advice is, sit her down n have a heart to heart discussion, ask her to tell u whatever is left cos its beta u hear from her than to be embarrassed outside with things u never knew about your own wife.
N dat if she leaves out anything n it comes to ur knowledge later, u won't forgive her.

Mind u, u cannot reach out to her in one day, it has to be a continuous process, don't pressure her too much, do it with love n see her crack.

On ur part u need to have a very large heart to be able to forgive cos if it is wat I presume, she is still in possession of the joker dat will make u want to end the marriage but I assure u if u can get past this stage, she'll be the best wife anyone could ever pray for.

Good luck as u strive to protect that oldest institution called marriage n may God give u d grace n strength to succeed in this endeavor.

3 Likes

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by preciousfeb(m): 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
lawman88:

I can relate with your experience very well. However, I have bad news for you. You just got urself married to a lady from the satanic kingdom. Any attempt to ought out will be paid with death on you except you will create your own spiritual stronghold to break lose. Let me tell you some of your experiences. She act like your queen because that's who she is to you spiritually. She controls people around you by telling you things about them that are either true or false. By this, she decides who come close to you and who does not. I pray God help you

1 Like

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by missgoldenbrown: 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
912:
You thought she was a "church girl" - Dude are you for real? How can you think she was a church girl when she was giving you her p***y to chop raw up to the point that she could even make you believe she was pregnant? undecided

A true Christian won't have premarital sex. It's ungodly.

@Op, pls pray and take action too. Also u might need to tell your pastor or a mature spiritual father in Christ who can keep ur secret, so that they will help u in prayers.....for we wrestle not against flesh and blood....

1 Like

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
lawman88:

Its either u married a daughter of mammy water or a highly placed witch
Go for deliverance at MFM and don't tell her about ya dreams
Types of gals a Nigerian Xtian man should never marry-
1. Hausa Moslem gals
2. Gals with strange cum mysterious behaviours
3. Overzealous church gals
4. Any gal your mama says u shouldn't marry
5. Any gal that has a spirit husband
6. Any gal that was raped or sexually molested as a kid
7. Any gal that has an inexplicable connection, liking, fondness, or attachment with water, mermaids or animals

U made a mistake when love was sweetening you, but u have 2 act fast or else.............
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Kingsman5102: 11:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
Brother, my little advice starts from you.
Firstly, since you have finally discovered all these you need to decide in your heart whether or whether not you want to or have the capacity to forgive her. You have to be really honest with yourself because the success/failure of your marriage right now lies solely on your shoulders. So search withing your heart if this few lies are worth forgiving but as you search also remember that you are a Christian and the price Jesus paid for you, remember the parable of the servant who owed his Master some money.
Secondly after you decide on that, you need to call your wife sit her down talk to her, hear what she has to say and then tell her all you've been going through, what you've considered (with reference to the first suggestion) and then your decision.
The gospel truth is that no one on this forum can tell you what to do cos this isn't just a black or white issue, the answer and solution lies deep within you. And please do not forget to pray and seek the Lord's opinion on this issue.
I wish you the very best
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by kokomilala(m): 11:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
You need to become a man- spiritually. She's got a stronger spirit than you. You need to let your inner man come alive. And stop quarrelling with her.
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by hillsiderfak(m): 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
"She told me she was pregnant before we marry but she was not"

This your statement proves that you yourself are confused, the above statement means you had sex b4 marriage and despite this you thought she was church girl meaning you wanted to eat your cake and have it, which born again will have sex with you b4 marraige except for fake ones , two of you deceived each other and don't blame her alone , you are also a thief to have slept with her b4 marriage , deal with your self first. Lest I forget about your dreams , you better find your way to Prayer city b4 the familiar spirit of your wife kills you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding / The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet / Why Do Women Prefer Their Children Over Their Husbands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.