Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

"Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single (24216 Views)

Wizkid's Videoshoot Of "Gucci Snake" Behind The Scenes Photos / Beyonce Features Wizkid In Her New E.P? (Photo) / Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by thechase(m): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2018
Soco master,Wizkid took to his Instagram to share behind the scenes photos from the video shoot of their latest single "Commando" featuring label mates Mut4y & Ceeza Milli which is yet to be released.

According to Wizkid, it'd drop this Friday.

He captioned: "Friday!!! #Hitsonly"

Source: http://www.celebrityvibes.ml/2018/04/wizkid-in-behind-scenes-photos-of-yet.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by lonelydora: 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
Wizkid....Nice one there.

This space is not for sale!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by unknownsolja: 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
another crap about girls

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by playerinc(m): 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
Soco Master. Na wa o!
Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by elpj: 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
Waiting
Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ok
Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by phranklyn92(m): 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
Commando kwa?
Lemme first listen to the song before I comment cos if am to judge by his previous works, i'd say his music is devoid of any lyrical content and passes no message whatsoever.
Go listen to MANYA before you quote me[size=8pt][/size] angry

16 Likes

Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by dotcomnamename: 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
Rubbish undecided

6 Likes

Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by HumanistMike(m): 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ladies add my bbm pin DCD707FA. My dick pic is my dp
Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by Monaco2(m): 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nothing but hits
Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by ProdigyTola(m): 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
Star boy�
Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by Millz404(m): 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
I get commando, she dey feel my commando, she want me and my commando.... Same piece of bullsh!t

21 Likes

Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by nonix22(m): 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
My brother...
unknownsolja:
another crap about girls

2 Likes

Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by Siki355(m): 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
wizkid is getting slimmer n ugly

1 Like

Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by KehnnyCares(m): 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
unknownsolja:
another crap about girls
While he's making his money, you are there hating

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by PlainJAY(m): 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
.......This space was unnecessarily booked by me.....

........I have nothing to say.........

.... Sorry for all inconveniences caused.......

..........Have a nice day........

1 Like

Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by unknownsolja: 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
KehnnyCares:

you can dumbo..its all about money to you..mumu..music should be something that calms the soul and thats why i still listen to lionel richie till today..i know you wont even know who that is..ode..i hate crapyy noise making songs about girls and it will fade away soon

10 Likes

Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by unknownsolja: 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
KehnnyCares:

you are a pure dumbo added with a special kind of mumu..its all about money to you..mumu..music should be something that calms the soul and thats why i still listen to lionel richie till today..i know you wont even know who that is..ode..i hate crapyy noise making songs about girls and it will fade away soon
Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by HeyCorleone(m): 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
KehnnyCares:

he's not hating. he's only expressing his views..

Why do Black people feel the moment you offer a diverse opinion about a particular matter you're a hater?

Must you like or appreciate what other people like?

Smh.

Mr nonhater how much have you made from so much arselicking? Smh.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by BerryAnny(m): 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
unknownsolja:

you can dumbo..its all about money to you..mumu..music should be something that calms the soul and thats why i still listen to lionel richie till today..i know you wont even know who that is..ode..i hate crapyy noise making songs about girls and it will fade away soon
Then goan sing or listen to the ones that appeal to your soul after all he isn't forcing you to be listening to his music.

4 Likes

Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by Hibiscuss(m): 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nice one. Hope this will be a banger!!!

Meanwhile, here's barca before and after yesterday's match.

5 Likes

Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by Elxandre(m): 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
unknownsolja:

you are a pure dumbo added with a special kind of mumu..its all about money to you..mumu..music should be something that calms the soul and thats why i still listen to lionel richie till today..i know you wont even know who that is..ode..i hate crapyy noise making songs about girls and it will fade away soon
Lionel richie and the likes sing only about girls too, though in a more refined way.
I'm also tired of these our Artistes crudeness abeg.
Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by solacegist: 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
Olajumoke The bread seller revealed how she sleeps on the floor with her kids in the bakery she works with
http://delenewsonline.com/olajumoke-the-bread-seller-revealed-how-she-sleeps-on-the-floor-with-her-kids-in-the-bakery-she-works-with/
Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
BerryAnny:

Then goan sing or listen to the ones that appeal to your soul after all he isn't forcing you to be listening to his music.
Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by unknownsolja: 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
BerryAnny:

ode...you think everyone loves to sing like what we have in nigeria..even frog voices sing in nigeria..in developed countries..people think of start ups,people are developing mind blowing techs...not music music music and crappy music...i love femi kuti and he makes sense not noise..i am all about sense and not noise.i love asa,i love simi...those are people that sing..not making noise up and down,singing the same crap with the same crappy lyrics,wizkid had some good songs about girls when he first came out..but now its all about the same crap over ad over again..nigerians love crappy music.

2 Likes

Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by unknownsolja: 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
Elxandre:

Lionel richie and the likes sing only about girls too, though in a more refined way.
I'm also tired of these our Artistes crudeness abeg.

this is music,sing this below to a girl and her heart will melt..then sing any of wizkids song and lets see and mind you.i do not like davido as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmESue0cnpo

2 Likes

Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by BerryAnny(m): 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
unknownsolja:

ode...you think everyone loves to sing like what we have in nigeria..even frog voices sing in nigeria..in developed countries..people think of start ups,people are developing mind blowing techs...not music music music and crappy music...i love femi kuti and he makes sense not noise..i am all about sense and not noise.i love asa,i love simi...those are people that sing..not making noise up and down,singing the same crap with the same crappy lyrics
Lol,thank your stars I'm not in the mood today else you would have smelt yourself for the name calling and cuss words.
Btw,I think the United States is one of the developed countries and I can proudly say they originate the kind of music Nigerian artistes are singing nowadays. Despite the crap you said they are singing,those guys are still making it big and putting the country on the world map something the likes of Asa,Simi,Darey,Brymo and others singing 'good music' as you called it were unable to do.
I guess when you start doing your own work and making a living for yourself,you will know consumer's wants matters most in every business. The guys are giving people what they want and not that they can't make other genres of music. Stop being rude kid.

3 Likes

Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
Baba wizzy; giving life to Afro pop since years unknown.

Though not a fan of Afro pop.

1 Like

Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by kullozone(m): 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
phranklyn92:
Commando kwa?
Lemme first listen to the song before I comment cos if am to judge by his previous works, i'd say his music is devoid of any lyrical content and passes no message whatsoever.
Go listen to MANYA before you quote me[size=8pt][/size] angry

Same with all trending artistes in Naija right now. Don't single him out smiley
Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by kullozone(m): 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
unknownsolja:

Lionel's songs are all about girls too, though! Just that the rythm and lyrics are different. Music should be something that calms the soul for some, and it's something people can jump and dance to, to others smiley
I prefer foreign songs though.

1 Like

Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by unknownsolja: 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
BerryAnny:

Lol,thank your stars[b] I'm not in the mood today else you would have smelt yourself for the name calling and cuss words.[/b]
Btw,I think the United States is one of the developed countries and I can proudly say they originate the kind of music Nigerian artistes are singing nowadays. Despite the crap you said they are singing,those guys are still making it big and putting the country on the world map something the likes of Asa,Simi,Darey,Brymo and others singing 'good music' as you called it were unable to do.
I guess when you start doing your own work and making a living for yourself,you will know consumer's wants matters most in every business. The guys are giving people what they want and not that they can't make other genres of music. Stop being rude kid.

shut up you little kid and you are nothing but a dumb maggot.be careful because me am always in the mood for a battle dummy

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija Gifty On Set With Shan George And Ngozi Ezeonu (Photos) / Ayo Adesanya Shares Throwback Photo / Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.