Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Urgently In Need Of Android Studio Software Installer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Urgently In Need Of Android Studio Software Installer (888 Views)

What Can I Use Instead Of Android Studio? / IONIC 3 Cordova Build Android Apk Without Android Studio Install / I Need Help With Android Studio! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgently In Need Of Android Studio Software Installer by tosbobby(m): 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hello,
I am urgently looking for a software pro/merchant that can help me install Android Studio software on my laptop with minimal cost.

I bought the software but I noticed the SDK and JDK were not loaded on the CD, I have tried repeatedly to download and complete the installation online but the features were not completely installed.

Anybody that knows a good software installer can also recommend because the purpose of the software is imperative.
You can leave me a message here or call/whatsapp me direct

My location is Lagos.
Thank you.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Android Studio Software Installer by wane01(m): 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
just download the original one ... connect your device to the internet .. while installing it would auto download all missing files nufin special buh be ready to burn bout 5gb or better still use an unlimited data plan

1 Like

Re: Urgently In Need Of Android Studio Software Installer by netbeans1(m): 1:21am On Apr 13, 2018
tosbobby:
Hello,
I am urgently looking for a software pro/merchant that can help me install Android Studio software on my laptop with minimal cost.

I bought the software but I noticed the SDK and JDK were not loaded on the CD, I have tried repeatedly to download and complete the installation online but the features were not completely installed.

Anybody that knows a good software installer can also recommend because the purpose of the software is imperative.
You can leave me a message here or call/whatsapp me direct 08052299289

My location is Lagos.
Thank you.

Bro

Download the latest android studio from developer.android.com

Buying from normal vendors is just a waste of time grin

(1) (Reply)

Hackers Come In / Hello Programmers.. Pls I Need HELP Here Urgently!!! / Simple Form Validation In Reactjs Example

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.