Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court (48440 Views)

How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real / 5 Sex Styles That Will Make Your Wife Love You More (pic) / I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by brownhawk: 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
dre11:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/04/husband-presents-wifes-love-messages-nude-pictures-in-court/
U won't see Nigerian women chewing gum reasonably on this thread.

Hoes everywhere
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by selfmade22: 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
thoollz:
Jeez. Some guys dey try Sha. How u go dey chop leftovers? There are a thousand girls to choose from.

On a serious note, to all married couples out there please learn to remain with your spouse o. Stop pursuing other people's husband or wives. Single guys and girls if he/she is married, please let them Waka dey go.
our girls have turned to slay queens, not easy to find unless you are a yahoo yahoo...
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by prechbills1(m): 2:01am On Apr 12, 2018
kodylicky:

This sex thing is doing a lot of damage in today's world.

however, the 4k monthly allowance caught my attention.. How is that supposed to feed, clothe, pay fees, medical bills blah blah blah for the kids... That is like N133 daily..

Nigerian laws need to change....the woman will end up slaving her entire life and the kids will still bear the man's name.

Its totally unfair...both ways sha

is he the only one that own the children?

nonsense

1 Like

Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by 2016v2017: 2:05am On Apr 12, 2018
martineverest:
This is y i likd my ethnic group, esan....married women don't try this shiit
I would like to marry from your ethnic group Esan, which state is it?
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by brightlinse(m): 5:29am On Apr 12, 2018
Am tired with this type of news everyday. just looking for a lady i will have two kids with. then i settle her . take care of my children . i don't want to endanger my life in the name of marriage shocked
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by ultimateyankee: 5:57am On Apr 12, 2018
Yelutide:
This is usually the story of irresponsible husband claiming innocense. No matter how bad your marriage is, never ever present your wife nude picture to the public has evidence of infidelity even though it will finally end in divorce.

Marriage is not for matured children, but for responsible two matured adult.
You are mad when she is already presenting the nunu to every sick dick
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by martineverest(m): 6:02am On Apr 12, 2018
2016v2017:

I would like to marry from your ethnic group Esan, which state is it?
edo
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by kalu61(m): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2018
martineverest:
urs is better.... Ours is death
my the man will die he has anything to with the wife again until the needful is done or she is sacked. The gods knows better
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by martineverest(m): 11:10am On Apr 12, 2018
kalu61:
my the man will die he has anything to with the wife again until the needful is done or she is sacked. The gods knows better
it's exactly the same as ours...I guess u are from enugu
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by leslieraker: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
Yes! We can work together to make ur OCCASION a MEMORABLE one;

Reach us foe an outstanding VIDEO COVERAGE and ONLINE / LIVE SOCIAL MEDIA VIDEO STREAMING.

For booking / details pls call 08033068423, 08092455823

Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by kalu61(m): 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
martineverest:
it's exactly the same as ours...I guess u are from enugu
nope, Ihechiowa in Abia state.
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by martineverest(m): 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
kalu61:
nope, Ihechiowa in Abia state.
ok
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by nedekid: 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
kodylicky:

This sex thing is doing a lot of damage in today's world.

however, the 4k monthly allowance caught my attention.. How is that supposed to feed, clothe, pay fees, medical bills blah blah blah for the kids... That is like N133 daily..

Nigerian laws need to change....the woman will end up slaving her entire life and the kids will still bear the man's name.

Its totally unfair...both ways sha
She should have thought of the consequences of her oloshoism then.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Getting The Best Out Of Your House Helps / What Comes With Marrying The Breadwinner Of A Family? / "My husband abandoned my family after He Paid N580K Bride Price" Lady laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.