Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,999 members, 7,799,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards (18576 Views)

The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? / How Can I Improve On My Dressing And Grooming As A 20 Year Old Guy? / Simplest Way To Grow Hair: Brows, Lashes, Beards, and Whiskers (Castor Oil) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards by magazineguy(m): 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
Beard gang get in here because this one is for you. Men do not have so many things to take care of with their money, but one thing they are most conscious about is their hair and beards. Did somebody say enjoyment? Yes because ladies tend to do all the work from head to toe, at least that is what we all think until now.

There are certain simple or if you like not so simple steps on how a man should take care of his beards, as well as products to use; all these are in the beard kit. Every man should have a beard kit. Let’s be honest some men have some not so good looking beards with bumps in there and this can be a turn off to anybody especially the opposite sex, because we believe a man should have trimmed, neat and tidy beards and lets add that smells good. This isn’t rocket science but simple things men need to have and follow and it will keep them looking like a classy man. Bear in mind to use products that will suit your skin.

There are 6 simple steps in getting that beard as groomed as beautiful as it should be;

BEARD COMB

The beard comb is an essential tool in the beard grooming kit and the first stage of the beard grooming process, it involves combing the beard hair in case of any dirt and to detangle the hair.

MIRROR

The mirror is a very essential tool in the beard box, as you can check yourself out while shaving, or if you are in the shower, you can use the shower mirror.

BEARD TRIMMER

This is super essential when it comes to beard grooming, it is a machine that has sharp edges used to trim off beard hair to any style of your choice, bear in mind that this can be done with any type of shaving cream that is good for your skin.

SCISSORS

The scissors is used to trim excess hair that is left after the beard trimmer has been used. Bear in mind that if at all you would like to make up your own beard kit, make sure you use the appropriate scissors meant for the beards.

BEARD WASH

This is not so common but it is used by men who want their beard to feel smooth, clean, soft, lustrous, hydrated and moisturized. It is good to wash away dirt and sweat from the beard once in a while.

BEARD OIL & BALM

This is the final stage of the beard grooming process. Some people choose the beard oil or the balm depending on preference. The beard oil is oil used to rub on the beards after the whole process while some might prefer the beard balm as it is a thick cream used to sooth the beard from any irritation. Try this simple step and get that business deal because looking good is good business.

Source; http://tushmagazine.com.ng/6-important-steps-involved-grooming-beards/

Re: 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
Will this tip also work for the beard around my Ponron?

14 Likes

Re: 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards by Jh0wsef(m): 11:50am On Apr 12, 2018
Person say Barca fans still dey wait Third Leg for ps2.. gringrin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards by YhungPablo(m): 11:50am On Apr 12, 2018
I see beards as an embarrassment. So I cut all off to always look fresh . even the Barber always surprised .

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards by chinawapz(m): 11:51am On Apr 12, 2018
Beard gang
or billionaire gang please choose one

4 Likes

Re: 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards by Twrecks(m): 11:52am On Apr 12, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:

You can try it and give us feedback cheesy
Re: 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards by Jh0wsef(m): 11:53am On Apr 12, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:

12 Likes

Re: 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards by Oyebee91(m): 11:54am On Apr 12, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:

hot water will do. ..to soften n kill bacteria

6 Likes

Re: 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards by Blackfire(m): 11:57am On Apr 12, 2018
How can one make money bikonu.

Beard ko buhari ni...

2 Likes

Re: 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards by tetula123(m): 11:58am On Apr 12, 2018
I loved keeping my beard. Till I noticed no money to maintain it, started using shaving sticks Back to Back.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards by obaataaokpaewu: 11:58am On Apr 12, 2018
I need that beard balm/oil and beard wash. Any recommendation?

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards by Amosjaj(m): 11:58am On Apr 12, 2018
Beard gang
Re: 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards by Forzap: 11:59am On Apr 12, 2018
Omo I want a full beard, tried some beard oil but no result, any recommendation?sad

2 Likes

Re: 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards by Surfboard(m): 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
Thanks.

Lemme save this page for when I start grooming my beard in 32 years.

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards by KlNGPIN: 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
embarassed Plz I don't have beards, is there any oil or cream that I can rub to get it?? I'm 23 years old cry
Re: 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards by Tohzara(m): 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
YhungPablo:
I see beards as an embarrassment. So I cut all off to always look fresh . even the Barber always surprised .
Really? undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards by jazboy(m): 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
Beard gang rocks cool
Re: 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards by pawesome(m): 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards by Brains1990(m): 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
Laddies should follow up with this steps to maintain and grow the beards on their pussy

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards by eezeribe(m): 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Honest Amish.... No need to thank me.
Re: 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards by obaataaokpaewu: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
eezeribe:

Honest Amish.... No need to thank me.
Who(what) is he(that)? A nairalander? Or name of a product?

Edited. Thanks
Re: 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards by pendragon35(m): 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
which did u use i can suggest a better one for you within one month of usage
Re: 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards by jaychubi: 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
Beards are for kids esp if it's not white
Re: 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards by YhungPablo(m): 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
Tohzara:
Really? undecided
yes grin
Re: 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:

I swear u go burst person belle grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards by Gangster1ms: 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
I shave mine nice and clean leaving some all round my lips wink
Re: 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards by Drinkwater(m): 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
When I see guys complain about not growing beards, I wish I could give em some. Every five days I need to trim and it is hella stressful

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards by henrixx(m): 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
Lol The richest men in the world no get beards who notice am. Gates bezos buffet slim Zuckerberg

Teach us how to groom money abeg

3 Likes

Re: 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards by henrixx(m): 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
KlNGPIN:
embarassed Plz I don't have beards, is there any oil or cream that I can rub to get it?? I'm 23 years old cry
just wait till 30 years time. . .it will surely come out in grey
Re: 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards by ikorodureporta: 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
Beard grooming without pishure of beards & the tools. Not even cream on how to increase beards sef....I hear you...

2 Likes

Re: 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards by thoollz: 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
henrixx:
Lol The richest men in the world no get beards who notice am. Gates bezos buffet slim Zuckerberg

Teach us how to groom money abeg

There's no point there, there are poor people without beards and rich people with beards.

Having beards boils down to choice.
Make money and stop reasoning this way.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

JEWELRY/WATCHES / Wazobia FM's Lolo Mohican Haircut / How To Spot A Fake Rolex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.