Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones (57848 Views)

Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest / Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) / Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by FrenchWay: 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
C
Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by sayisayi(m): 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
Na Barca fan
Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by Beedude(m): 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
He's Still Doing April Fool For Them. He Will Turn Up Soon

2 Likes

Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by allanphash7(m): 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lol
Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by richiepolymer(m): 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
Who knows if someone quickly cornered the guy to show him nudes or sextapes of his wife? And then he broke down......

3 Likes

Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by ghanaman5050: 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
Wednesday wedding
Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by eddyslim(m): 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
See this one

Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
Sorry for the girl. Something might have happened to the man.
Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by nabegibeg: 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
This is wickedness

Just say you ain't interested rather than this public disgrace angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by Troublemaker007(m): 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nebes:
Traffic delayed my wife on our wedding day. People come dey pity me for church.

How was the beat of ur heart rate or you were able to reach her on phone to know what’s wrong? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by Siga: 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
He may as a matter of fact be in trouble... they should not conclude he ran away... what if he is actually kidnapped, attacked or something....
Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by Daviestunech(m): 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
grin
It's might be Lagos traffic.....who nose?
Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by bezimo(m): 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
"Maybe" he found out that his wife to be is a hoe and instead of going agead which will be a disaster..so his absconding..because if it's me..that found found such thing..I won't show up all.
Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by Xisnin(m): 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
eyeview:
I have a few friends who regret till date why they didnt walk away at the altar than the hell they are passing thru in the hands of the women they married.
Its still better to abscond on wedding day than a lifetime of hell with a bad wife or husband

You would have preferred your friends are cowards?
Brave people don't pretend, they state their case.

3 Likes

Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by Gangster1ms: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
Safiaa:
Why not just tell the girl you no wan marry again beforehand. Like I don’t gerrit.
The pressure on that particular day is out of this world

4 Likes

Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
U
Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by Nebes: 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
Troublemaker007:

How was the beat of ur heart rate or you were able to reach her on phone to know what’s wrong? cheesy

Don't pray for such experience. I was sweating in my suit. I thank God for saving me from heart attack that day.

6 Likes

Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by papauju(m): 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
vivie01:

Exactly!
Why not call the wedding off before that date?
Why embarked on such callous act just to punish the woman?
���������
Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by Spar7tan(m): 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
Timagex:
grin grin grin grin TUNDE isa goal.... grin cheesy

Who played the free kick? cheesy
Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
vivie01:

Exactly!
Why not call the wedding off before that date?
Why embarked on such callous act just to punish the woman?

Do u know if he is still alive
Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by gulfer: 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
If the groom's names were iYibos, I would have bet this was Airforce1 of the fruit eating baby mama fame.... sad angry sad
Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by cchiagom(f): 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
eyeview:
I have a few friends who regret till date why they didnt walk away at the altar than the hell they are passing thru in the hands of the women they married.
Its still better to abscond on wedding day than a lifetime of hell with a bad wife or husband

And some women are passing through hell in the hands of the men they married. It's better to run on time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by Egbetayo(m): 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
village people
Its the work of Buhari. No marriage can take place she the president is out town.

1 Like

Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by mexioni(m): 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
eyeview:

Its foolishness to abscond and wicked, why not divorce after the wedding or rather refuse to say yes i do. Who knows if he is alive? Both parents might develop high bp thinking if he is ok

3 Likes

Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by Egbetayo(m): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
village people
Its the work of Buhari. No marriage can take place the president is out town.
Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by phoenix90(m): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
Tunde please...........

,;;,;,;;,;,;;;; RUN.

It's a trap
Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by veacea: 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
agbonkamen:
I don't know why some guys are this stupid. Its not a must to get married if you can't coping with her short comings don't propose at all, leave her alone don't waste her time so that someone else who can cope with her short comings will find her in time. I need a licensed gun I swear if any guy disgrace me like this I will blow off his sorry brain......

This story wey you write no dey be like that if e happen. That won't be your portion though

2 Likes

Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by donbachi(m): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
They should bear with him.i suspect his igomarry format don work.
Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by eyeview: 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
dyze:

I wish that day was not created. I am seeing hell
Kpele, my brother. I feel your pain. Many here wont understand

3 Likes

Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by Abbeybailey(m): 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
I guess it's a case of buyers remorse before it's too late.
Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by vivie01(f): 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
Beedude:
He's Still Doing April Fool For Them. He Will Turn Up Soon
grin
Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by Troublemaker007(m): 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nebes:

Don't pray for such experience. I was sweating in my suit. I thank God for saving me from heart attack that day.

HahahaHahaha mine, of all day na that day my car decide to have plug Issue. My wife actually cried. After the wedding I sold the car and bought another car.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / You Are Not 17, Nigerians Tell Lady Who Celebrated Her 17th Birthday / Dead Man Made To Sit Like He's Playing Video Game During His Burial(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.