Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones (57859 Views)

Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest / Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) / Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by Heavance(m): 9:09am On Apr 12, 2018
agbonkamen:
I don't know why some guys are this stupid. Its not a must to get married if you can't coping with her short comings don't propose at all, leave her alone don't waste her time so that someone else who can cope with her short comings will find her in time. I need a licensed gun I swear if any guy disgrace me like this I will blow off his sorry brain......
Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by trapQ: 9:25am On Apr 12, 2018
Bla bla bla... Y'all claim women are the weaker vessels bit will continue to blame women for all your woes.
Tragic!!
proeast:
grin What a pity. Things are really happening o. One happened here in Owerri where a family arranged a wife for their son who is based abroad. The dude returned, married the lady but few weeks after the wedding, he said he was no longer interested in the marriage, that he can't cope with the lady shocked Honestly, I'm actually sceptical about marriage despite being old enough and financially capable. Our ladies should help matters and make marriage attractive to we men or else we will continue having baby mamas to bear children for us while we continue to groove. This growing feminism in Nigeria is destroying the fabric of our society. African culture will never be the same with the west.
Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by tonquendo4u(m): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2018
Babatunde
Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by Barzinime(m): 11:56am On Apr 12, 2018
Issa bad revenge mission grin grin grin
Safiaa:
Why not just tell the girl you no wan marry again beforehand. Like I don’t gerrit.

1 Like

Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by Barzinime(m): 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
Guys Beware!
This one is one of them...
If you want to live long, i repeat If you want to live long! do not marry her
She will use your life to play Subway Surfer angry angry angry
agbonkamen:
I don't know why some guys are this stupid. Its not a must to get married if you can't coping with her short comings don't propose at all, leave her alone don't waste her time so that someone else who can cope with her short comings will find her in time. I need a licensed gun I swear if any guy disgrace me like this I will blow off his sorry brain......

1 Like

Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by ceaser: 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
Daviestunech:
grin
It's might be Lagos traffic.....who nose?

No one "nose". But they will surely "ear" it.

1 Like

Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by ThatFairGuy: 8:58am On Apr 13, 2018
Why?
agbonkamen:

Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by SURElee(f): 9:31am On Apr 13, 2018
eyeview:
I have a few friends who regret till date why they didnt walk away at the altar than the hell they are passing thru in the hands of the women they married.
Its still better to abscond on wedding day than a lifetime of hell with a bad wife or husband

Walk away at the altar? My question is why allow it get to the altar before calling it off? No man or woman deserves to be left at the altar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by mexioni(m): 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
eyeview:

You are probably young and inexperienced in life. If you werent,you would know that an absconded wedding is still far better than a divorce anyday.
You will understand in years to come

It's better to read well before making comments, i said it's better to divorce later or at least show up and refuse to say yes i do than being such a coward by disappearing on the wedding day.
Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by SHOCK7(m): 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
Preshy561:
mmmmm
hello preshy
Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by SHOCK7(m): 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
agbonkamen:
I don't know why some guys are this stupid. Its not a must to get married if you can't coping with her short comings don't propose at all, leave her alone don't waste her time so that someone else who can cope with her short comingwill find her in time. I need a licensed gun I swear if any guy disgrace me like this I will blow off his sorry brain......
Abeg stop running 'ur mouth, it 'll be best u pclean up 'ur character b4 the wedding date
2 avoid same faith.
Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by agbonkamen(f): 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
SHOCK7:

Abeg stop running 'ur mouth, it 'll be best u pclean up 'ur character b4 the wedding date
2 avoid same faith.
could you pls shut up can't remember mentioning your moniker....
Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by SHOCK7(m): 11:04am On Apr 21, 2018
agbonkamen:
could you pls shut up can't remember mentioning your moniker....
come dis small girl don't DARE insult me again because u on so social media,WE ARE NOT MATES! in any extent.
Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by agbonkamen(f): 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
SHOCK7:

come dis small girl don't DARE insult me again because u on so social media,WE ARE NOT MATES! in any extent.
so you can insult person on social media but you can't take insult online abi?
Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by SHOCK7(m): 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
agbonkamen:
so you can insult person on social media but you can't take insult online abi?
I wasn't insulting you,just stating a FACT!
Re: Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones by NewDelhi(m): 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
Nebes:
Traffic delayed my wife on our wedding day. People come dey pity me for church.

I tell u from experience, that feeling is not good at all.
Swears I was the bestman to my friend. Traffic delayed us. When we got to the venue, the bride was already weeping. The insults we got from the bride's family ehn no get part 2.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / You Are Not 17, Nigerians Tell Lady Who Celebrated Her 17th Birthday / Dead Man Made To Sit Like He's Playing Video Game During His Burial(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.