Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic (28046 Views)

13 Wedding Guests Die In Accident In Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) / Motor Accident Kills Two ATBU Final Year Students & One Graduate (Photos) / Accident Kills 4 Keke Riders In Abuja, People On The Run (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by philmimi1992(m): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa for the woman.
How come she couldn't endure small trauma that her two underage girls easily shrugged off.

Maybe she was born premature.
But I know her ghost will be ashamed of her.

The driver is lucky that his car is not a complete writeoff; a good panel-beater will salvage it without stress.
U sure say u normal?
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by excomarow(m): 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
A terrible accident that happened today along Suleja Minna road in Farin Doki,Niger state has claimed the life of a mother.According to report,the woman alongside her two kids were travelling when they car they were in had an accident.The woman died on the spot while her 2 kids survived.Anybody who knows the children should contact their family.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/accident-kills-woman-travelling-with.html?m=1

nabegibeg:

Na wa ooo

Its terrible.

Bad road and over speeding

RIP Mum
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Lord have mercy

See the look on this children's faces, a new phase of life is about to be opened to them. Lord please, make it a little bit better cause I know life without a mom is sure going to be walking through egg shells...

God! I couldn't help it, I cried cry

Very true.
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
excomarow:

Its terrible.

Bad road and over speeding

RIP Mum

No overspeeding in that overloaded contraption.

I'll wager that it's a mechanical fault. Something in the overloaded suspension probably gave.

1 Like

Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by agbonkamen(f): 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa for the woman.
How come she couldn't endure small trauma that her two underage girls easily shrugged off.

The driver is lucky that his car is not a complete writeoff; a good panel-beater will salvage it without stress.
you must be a mad man who needs chains
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by kingsleybrave(m): 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa for the woman.

U NEVER DISAPPOINT US.
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Lord have mercy

See the look on this children's faces, a new phase of life is about to be opened to them. Lord please, make it a little bit better cause I know life without a mom is sure going to be walking through egg shells...

So sad honestly. I felt this one.
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by reubenobi(m): 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa for the woman.

you this guy ehn!!! For once say something good na
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by linearity: 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
tym92:
Suleja-Minna!

That road no be here oo...and over 2billion naira has gone in the name of reconstruction

I finished from FUT Mx, had the unfortunate task of going to collect my certificate last year, that road is a disgrace.

Can’t imagine that the only road from IBB’s hometown to Abuja is in that state of disrepair.

While a student at FUT Mx, it use to take us about an hour to travel between Abuja & Minna, last year it took me an excruciating three hours to do the same journey and this was a private vehicle.

1 Like

Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by openmine(m): 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
Just see how overloaded the car is.....
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa for the woman.

Whoever typed this na oloriburuku Omo ale . We all gonna die someday olofo
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by mjbaba: 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
This I.diot donkey always thinks he is funny. S.tupid morofoka. Someone will pass this kind of comment on your dead body one day

NwaAmaikpe:

Na wa for the woman.

Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by GodsOwnFav(m): 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
for the 1st time in a very long time, I was moved to tears. Ah God, where are you? Just the look on the kids will give you chills. God be with them kids and I believe their mum is with them. Pathetic.
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
OrangeDream:
So sad honestly. I felt this one.
So you haven't been feeling other ones?

Rip to the dead
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa for the woman.

U are insane, Olorigbigbe Motherfucker MadDog Attention seeker Nwa MAD ikpe

1 Like

Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
Life is not fair sometimes.
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by zolajpower: 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
reubenobi:
you this guy ehn!!! For once say something good na

It seems seun gave this guy a slot to create his own traffic under nairaland platform . If not he wouldn't have allowed him to comment continuously
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by PinkDick(m): 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa for the woman.

You this NwaAmaikpe guy .... you are really a mad man. O ti fi ori gbale daadaa! O de ti ya were.
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by ilyasom(m): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa for the woman.

I wanted to get angry when I saw this comment. But I noticed you see the one and I just laughed it off
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by ugolinze123(m): 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
I guess NLders are getting bored with your comment ... Nwamaikpe or what ever u call ur self
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by isaacsegun(m): 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa for the woman.

another animal in human form
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by calliope(f): 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
This is just sad.
Who'd look after this little girls now?
Why is life so fuvking unfair?!
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by chibwike(m): 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Lord have mercy

You ve got a beautiful soul

I love you
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by IamIBK: 4:55am On Apr 12, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Lord have mercy

May all you lay your hands on continue to prosper, and may you grow old in good health and wealth and never bury the fruit of your womb...
Good woman
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:07am On Apr 12, 2018
IamIBK:
May all you lay your hands on continue to prosper, and may you grow old in good health and wealth and never bury the fruit of your womb...
Good woman
Amen and Amen.
I claim it in Jesus name Amen

Thanks alot
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:08am On Apr 12, 2018
chibwike:
You ve got a beautiful soul

I love you
Thanks dearie

1 Like

Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by precious1967(m): 9:24am On Apr 12, 2018
see d loads inside the car. FRSC ve taken there N200.00 while police have also collected their N100.00 not minding d life of people. sege!!
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by cabsking: 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
I was supposed to be on that same road Xday. Dressed and headed out bt my feelings wasn't right abt going. so I went back home.. Rip woman
Re: Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic by bauubacchy: 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
Plz every body should pray much dan to complain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Passengers Dead Including A Baby After Danfo Bursts Into Flames In Lagos.PICS / FAAN Gives Guidelines For Passengers Ahead Of Flight Resumption / Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.