Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

‘I Was Deceived’ — Abuja Pastor Speaks On Aso Rock Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Was Deceived’ — Abuja Pastor Speaks On Aso Rock Visit (1560 Views)

2019 Election: APC Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal Hijacking Buhari’s Campaign / Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R / Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Was Deceived’ — Abuja Pastor Speaks On Aso Rock Visit by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
Henry Sado, one of the pastors who visited President Muhammadu Buhari at the presidential villa in Abuja last week, says he was deceived into joining the delegation.

Under the aegis of Arewa Pastors Non-Denominational Initiative for Peace in Nigeria (APPIN), the pastors endorsed the president and promised to expose those working against him within the Christain fold.

While they discussed different issues with the president, the pastors were silent on the plight of Leah Sharibu, the Christain girl held by Boko Haram for refusing to renounce her faith.

The action of the clerics sparked anger, especially on social media. Some had described the visit as a political pilgrimage to the presidency.

In an attempt to clear his name, Sado who is a pastor at the Abuja branch of Church of Eternal Life, narrated how he got to know of the visit.

“Bishop JRA (John Richard Abu) called me on Wednesday, April 5, 2018, to be part of his team to Aso Rock on Thursday, April 6. He told me about his closeness to a former president of CAN. He also said he had spoken with the chairman of Pentecostal Bishops in the 19 northern states and FCT who is also the founder of Dominion Chapel International Churches, Archbishop Daniels John Praise; hence I should please follow him,” he said.

“I asked him the purpose of the visit to the Villa and he said like other Christian groups that have been visiting the villa, he wants to go and present burning issues to President Buhari, including the case of Leah Sharibu, the female student of Government Science Technical College, Dapchi, Yobe state, who is still being held captive by Boko Haram insurgents and a prayer conference. I am not privy to the speech he presented.

“I met him for the first time on Thursday, April 5, 2019, in fact, I had to call him to identify him in the midst of others. On getting to the villa, the Chaplain of Aso Villa (Seyi Malomo) was surprised to see him and he asked of Archbishop Daniels John Praise and Rev. Yakubu Pam (chairman of CAN in 19 northern states and FCT), two very prominent northern Christian leaders, and he (Abu) said they were not on his team. There and then, I suspected there are issues, I had been conscripted through deception.

“I was asked to stand in for FCT since the Arewa pastors are supposed to come from the 19 northern states and FCT. I Pastor and have lived in Abuja for the past 17 years, by God’s grace. Some Christian leaders have been to our church before. I was former national chairman of YOWICAN (Youth Wing of CAN). I have never turned my back against the Christian community before, my records with the fathers and God speaks for me.”

Source:
https://www.thecable.ng/i-was-deceived-arewa-pastor-speaks-on-aso-rock-visit
Re: ‘I Was Deceived’ — Abuja Pastor Speaks On Aso Rock Visit by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
grin cheesy grin

Buhari Ndaji oooooo!
Lalasticlala
Re: ‘I Was Deceived’ — Abuja Pastor Speaks On Aso Rock Visit by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
WABR - War against Buhari's Reelection
Re: ‘I Was Deceived’ — Abuja Pastor Speaks On Aso Rock Visit by dodelight(m): 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
FortifiedCity:
WABR - War against Buhari's Reelection
I support this war!

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Was Deceived’ — Abuja Pastor Speaks On Aso Rock Visit by dodelight(m): 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
For all the fake ministers of the gospel, your shame is near.
The Heaven of heavens have rejected Buhari, there's nothing any priests that fight for their own belly can do about it.
Re: ‘I Was Deceived’ — Abuja Pastor Speaks On Aso Rock Visit by Daviddson(m): 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
M
Re: ‘I Was Deceived’ — Abuja Pastor Speaks On Aso Rock Visit by chernest2002: 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
Everything about buhari and Apc is lies, from dapchi to Martin Luther award, now pastor 's endorsement. Fake government.
Re: ‘I Was Deceived’ — Abuja Pastor Speaks On Aso Rock Visit by Ikemefuna44: 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
Government of the liars, by the liars and to the liars.
God's wrath will destroy anyone who wants to foist this USELESS president on us by hook or crook.
Re: ‘I Was Deceived’ — Abuja Pastor Speaks On Aso Rock Visit by adem30: 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
You guys are so senseless.

This same man was the one you said He was not a Pastor and does not reside in the North. That he reside in Edo state. Here is another story that he reside in Abuja and a Pastor of a Church.

Below is the link to the same man you are talking about here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4442131/exclusive-identity-fake-pastor-scammed#66545135

Re: ‘I Was Deceived’ — Abuja Pastor Speaks On Aso Rock Visit by wayne4loan: 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
grin
Re: ‘I Was Deceived’ — Abuja Pastor Speaks On Aso Rock Visit by psucc(m): 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
Unfortunately, these are the "Nigerians" begging Buhari to seek reelection. And these are the ones that extol his achievements.

God being with us, the 5% shall upturn the 97%
Re: ‘I Was Deceived’ — Abuja Pastor Speaks On Aso Rock Visit by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
grin grin
E be like angels don flog this one for dream hence the confession abi dem no later pay am? cheesy
Re: ‘I Was Deceived’ — Abuja Pastor Speaks On Aso Rock Visit by bjayx: 9:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
Shameless folks

(1) (Reply)

As A Youth; Why I Want Buhari To Remain Nigerian President / Under Jonathan's Govt, 15 Agencies Looted N8.1trn - Lai Mohammed / Tinubu Have Not Spoken for 3 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.