Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” (35845 Views)

Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room / Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram / BBNaija: Nina On Top Of Miracle As They Have Sex Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” by Amagite2: 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
Following a Twitter account impersonating big brother Naija housemate, Nina's boyfriend, Collins, he has reacted by calling out the account.

The account, @uno_collins has for the past few days been slamming Nina on the platform.

Collins has now taken to his Instagram to react, saying he hold no grudges on Nina. He wrote;

"Hello everybody...someone has been impersonating me on twitter...saying bad things about Nina...I bear no grudges for her.

This not me on Twitter... Its a fake account

This is the guy behind the fake twitter account...he was using this handle @Collins_uno,he goes by this handle now @Collins_neo..He is an imposter,an impersonator...that's not me.
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-bear-no-grudges-ninas-boyfriend-collins.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” by eneojoedu(m): 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
this guy Mumu deserves international recognition DAMN!!!

41 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” by uchman48(m): 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
Why will he bear grudges when the girl is close to miracle that will win the money. Is a win win situation

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” by OBku4(m): 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
cheesy

one word...
Pvssy!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” by dammytosh: 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
Good boy

Bear none until u confirm that she no win.

Smart boy.

Or u want to explain to to ur children their mother while dating you Fckd on National TV ?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” by Millz404(m): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
Na dis small boy d chop dis girl before?
Meanwhile the guy is lacking in sense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” by Simbrixton(m): 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
Igbos and cuckolding (no jokes)

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” by Nevamind: 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
no reply and it still made FP ....
Re: BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
Who grudge epp when 45m is involved!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” by NairaMaster1(m): 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
So
Re: BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” by majamajic(m): 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
ok
Re: BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” by Nedfed(m): 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
Who is Nina?
How dos her participation makes Nigeria a beta place 2 live?
Overrated dull gal
Overrated programme

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
his headache
Re: BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” by SIRmanjar(m): 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
Silly shameless boy

Your dumb local ALBINO chic is going home empty handed next 2 weeks after bin lashed on tv. angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” by harsysky(m): 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
in anyway, u will lose. if she wins, nothing for u and if she loses while miracle wins, she go follow am like flies.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
The real boyfriend is funny. No grudge my foot.

If the guy likes he can Fvck 2000 girls as revenge, it won't wipe away the shame that Nina cheated on him before the whole world. Fvck that!

If a girl can cheat on you on live TV, imagine what she does/ is capable of doing off screen. She's a ho! Miracle is scum too.

Fvcking slow rétarded girl. I'm fvcking angry now

Let no one come here to tell me that 'it's a game' crap, it's moral decadence at it's peak.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
am tired of this BBN shit.
Re: BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” by Firgemachar: 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
Sure.
The young man has moved on.
Why should he be blabbing up and down on the internet?
Even after a divorce, some couples still remain best of friends e.g. ABBA

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” by Achillesdam500(m): 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
All these one no even consign me
Na Michael Oliver's fall dey do me now embarassed embarassed sad angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” by mokt(m): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
Bear grudges for wetin? Fvck and bill her like craze after the whole show. Abi ewo loshi gan?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” by roqrules04(m): 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
Na this small boy dey date Nina?
Re: BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” by Sarang(f): 10:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
grin grin

Please see my signature

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” by kaydp: 10:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” by obaataaokpaewu: 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
he misses the pussy
Re: BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” by kaydp: 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
eneojoedu:
this guy Mumu deserves international recognition DAMN!!!
You sure say he no get hidden agenda
Re: BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” by deepwater(f): 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
Kai

Nina just said she has a serious relationship outside the house....

You ffccuukkiinngg another niccur already bitch!
Which outside you talking about, no be this same one all of day?

That is how dey go around prostituting and still say I can't sleep with a married man, I follow only single guys....my dear ashewo na ashewo

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” by ninetiethcrown7(m): 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
Surely, the grudges you don't hear are [b][/b]AGAINST her not [b][/b]FOR her.

Re: BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” by Bundaweber: 10:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
hmmmn hmmmn grudges hmmmn hmmmn
Re: BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” by Seun360(m): 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
hmmm, Children.
Re: BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” by phranklyn92(m): 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
I can't even fathom how some people thinks sef! undecided
You bear no grudges against her? undecided
So? undecided
Abeg shift joor
Re: BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” by lenghtinny(m): 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
The boy is a disappointment angry
The girl already ridiculed him; what more can a cuckold ask for

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gifty: "My Fake Accent, Banky W & Falz Got Me Evicted From Big Brother Naija" / Shehu Sani Reacts To Disqualification Of 'Lionheart' By Oscar / TSTV Loses Office Due To Debt - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.