Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over (11556 Views)

Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. / Kaduna On Fire Again. / Bomb Blast In Kaduna On Democracy Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by auwal87(m): 1:32pm On May 13, 2010
as a matter of urgency, the legislative should not approve sambo as VP, this is for the security and peace of the country.

Update

Namadi Sambo confirmed as Nigeria vice-president

Both houses of Nigeria's parliament have voted to confirm the appointment of Kaduna state governor Namadi Sambo as the country's new vice-president.

Mr Sambo, a northerner, was nominated for the post last week following the death of President Umaru Yar'Adua.

Mr Yar'Adua was succeeded by his vice-president, Goodluck Jonathan.

Analysts say the new vice-president will be seen as a possible contender for the 2011 presidential elections in Africa's most populous nation.

However, it remains unclear whether President Jonathan will seek to contest the elections on behalf of the governing People's Democratic Party.

The new president is a southerner and the PDP has said its candidate will be a northerner - continuing its practice of alternating power between north and south after two four-year terms.

Mr Yar'Adua, who was a northerner, died before his first term ended.

Complete Reading and Source Here
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by hatch: 1:54pm On May 13, 2010
auwal87:

as a matter of urgency, the legislative should not approve sambo as VP, this is for the security and peace of the country.

What manner of id.i.ot are you anyway ?
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 13, 2010
auwal87:

This post without hazzle should easily win the prize for the dumbest post on NL so far this year. angry
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by Chiddysville(m): 2:04pm On May 13, 2010
this guy must the biggest fool ever
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by otokx(m): 2:46pm On May 13, 2010
Haba why are you guys being hard on the poster?
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by deb(m): 2:58pm On May 13, 2010
@Poster

Are trying to say that we should also begin religious zoning of political positions? The tribal one that PDP started is not doing
anything good to the country and you want us to add religion to it?
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by dupsytosh(f): 3:07pm On May 13, 2010
deb:

@Poster

Are trying to say that we should also begin religious zoning of political positions? The tribal one that PDP started is not doing
anything good to the country and you want us to add religion to it?

I tire ooooo, y should evrything be turned to tribal or religious war.
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by faoni572(m): 3:11pm On May 13, 2010
Tribal zoning + Religious zoning = Disaster waiting for Nigeria
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by Afam(m): 3:14pm On May 13, 2010
I think this forum is achieving its aim, at least it allows people to put down in words how their minds work.

Having this type of information will help us understand why people act or react in certain ways.

This means that it is not always the case that people are incited by politicians, even literate people can think in the most illogical manner as well.

Abeg, poster, continue to educate us on how some of these religious problems start, thanks.
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by master2(m): 3:40pm On May 13, 2010
otokx:

Haba why are you guys being hard on the poster?
[b]because is an idiot![/b]

@chiddyville,
Seconded
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by deluxecad(m): 3:50pm On May 13, 2010
Could the poster come and justify his post? It makes no good meaning as it stands. Is Kaduna a muslim state per se? Let whoever the cap fits wear it. Cikina! Enough of this religious fundamentalism.
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by akangbee(m): 4:01pm On May 13, 2010
Afam:

I think this forum is achieving its aim, at least it allows people to put down in words how their minds work.

Having this type of information will help us understand why people act or react in certain ways.
This means that it is not always the case that people are incited by politicians, even literate people can think in the most illogical manner as well.

Abeg, poster, continue to educate us on how some of these religious problems start, thanks.

SPOT ON
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by udezue(m): 4:37pm On May 13, 2010
The poster is very moronic. so now Kaduna is a muslim state? One Nigeria my foot. Please as much i think u are moronic i gotta thank for exposing it. People like help us reinforce the idea that Nigeria is not one and regions that want to govern themselves independent nations have the moral right to agitate for that. Thanx
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by auwal87(m): 5:12pm On May 13, 2010
Kaduna State has a history of religious crisis and tensions, when Islamic Shariah was introduced in the state the Xtians in the state were opposing, now it is very much possible for the Muslims in Kaduna to reject a Xtian as the Governor of the state. Save me! I am just voicing out what I think may happen, I did not say it will happen for sure.

Prevention is far far better than cure!

Save me!
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by auwal87(m): 5:14pm On May 13, 2010
hatch#:

What manner of id.i.ot are you anyway ?

sorry!

ilugunboy:

This post without hazzle should easily win the prize for the dumbest post on NL so far this year. angry

sorry!

Chiddysville:

this guy must the biggest fool ever

sorry!

udezue:

The poster is very moronic. so now Kaduna is a muslim state? One Nigeria my foot. Please as much i think u are moronic i gotta thank for exposing it. People like help us reinforce the idea that Nigeria is not one and regions that want to govern themselves independent nations have the moral right to agitate for that. Thanx

sorry!

Salute You all!
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by Afam(m): 5:23pm On May 13, 2010
auwal87:

Kaduna State has a history of religious crisis and tensions, when Islamic Shariah was introduced in the state the Xtians in the state were opposing, now it is very much possible for the Muslims in Kaduna to reject a Xtian as the Governor of the state. Save me! I am just voicing out what I think may happen, I did not say it will happen for sure.

Prevention is far far better than cure!

Save me!

And the prevention is for the deputy governor to be removed so that only a muslim will become governor if the current governor becomes VP?

Does this your prevention make any sense even to you?

As a matter of fact if the muslims refuse to allow the deputy governor to take over it will be a good sign that will help in the case for a possible break up.

Thank God everyday we now see that the North is not all about muslims if a christian is even a deputy governor in that state, something you cannot get in states like Sokoto and Zamfara states.
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by auwal87(m): 5:31pm On May 13, 2010
Afam:

And the prevention is for the deputy governor to be removed so that only a muslim will become governor if the current governor becomes VP?

Does this your prevention make any sense even to you?

As a matter of fact if the muslims refuse to allow the deputy governor to take over it will be a good sign that will help in the case for a possible break up.

Thank God everyday we now see that the North is not all about muslims if a christian is even a deputy governor in that state, something you cannot get in states like Sokoto and Zamfara states.

Salute You too!
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by Afam(m): 5:37pm On May 13, 2010
auwal87:

Salute You too!

My friend, stop saluting people up and down (you be soldier?), try to justify or defend your posts that seem to be not only unwarranted but smacks of unnecessary religious sentiments.
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by auwal87(m): 5:40pm On May 13, 2010
Afam:

My friend, stop saluting people up and down (you be soldier?), try to justify or defend your posts that seem to be not only unwarranted but smacks of unnecessary religious sentiments.

No justification needed, may be time can defend my post. (I don't pray so). I hope you understand me.
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by citizenY(m): 6:00pm On May 13, 2010
@ auwal87

Please apologise to everyone in this forum in a proper manner, and unreservedly too.
Your post is very , very inappropriate, and unfortunate. angry angry angry angry
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by stormm: 6:07pm On May 13, 2010
@auwal

Instead of being apologetic about your position, why not try defend it. Even as an academic exercise, let's reason with you. Do you think the xtians in Kaduna will not reject the idea of usurping their brother whose turn it is to be governor? Now remember Zango-Kataf. Do the muslims always have upper hand in these imbroglios? Are you sensitive to the yearnings of the souhern Kaduna xtians 2. Even at that muslim or xtian, is the life of the average Hausaman better under any? Please educate me. Thanks.
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by edoyad(m): 6:09pm On May 13, 2010
What's this grin ? Real funny ish.  @OP i'm drinking beer in barnawa celebrating the new arrangement, so when you and your Imam declare jihad please let us better be ready eh .  Lwkmd

@citizen Y welcome back have you heard news ? It seems this new state of mine coming is making already having positive effects even before it's arrival  lol
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by auwal87(m): 6:27pm On May 13, 2010
stormm:

@auwal

Instead of being apologetic about your position, why not try defend it. Even as an academic exercise, let's reason with you. Do you think the xtians in Kaduna will not reject the idea of usurping their brother whose turn it is to be governor? Now remember Zango-Kataf. Do the muslims always have upper hand in these imbroglios? Are you sensitive to the yearnings of the souhern Kaduna xtians 2. Even at that muslim or xtian, is the life of the average Hausaman better under any? Please educate me. Thanks.

That is the way an educated and literate person will understand the situation. The simple ideology of the North West region is that all are Muslims, and all governors of this region should be Muslims. By the way, I am not hoping for any crisis to happen.
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by kettykings: 6:31pm On May 13, 2010
Auwal87 could have some genuine points, sometime ago the muslims in kaduna and the zaria people frustrated the most qualified candidate and a very brilliant prof from becoming the V C of ABU simple because he is a christian , the problem of kaduna is just the same with jos i think ,if not worse
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by kettykings: 6:40pm On May 13, 2010
@storm and edoyad , what did the christians in kaduna do when the VC of ABU was upsurped by zaria people , what did the christians in north do when Beroms where being slaughtered like rams on daily basis , To be honest to you middle belters , you over rate your selves. What will you do if the dep governor is impeached , nothing except to cry and shout in newspapers and magazine. This same dep gov was kidnapped for 2 weeks , what did you do?
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by Fhemmmy: 6:46pm On May 13, 2010
And this will be cos of ?
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by kobikwelu(m): 6:51pm On May 13, 2010

Auwal87 could have some genuine points, sometime ago the muslims in kaduna and the zaria people frustrated the most qualified candidate and a very brilliant prof from becoming the V C of ABU simple because he is a christian  , the problem of kaduna is just the same with jos i think ,if not worse

ketty kings.!!!!

which kin point does the clown (auwal)have angry angry angry angry angry angry angry??abeggiiiii

did he win an election ??

his boss was promoted to a higher post and by default, he is to take over and ur telling me that he shud step down so that a muslim would take over!!!.

haba!!!!! oga i tot u were well enlightened cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

lets see the justification that the muslims would use to start a riot.

meanyl the northwest would be salivating over the fact that power still remains in their own area.

nothing would happen, instead, the muslims would try and impeach him,

they've learned that people (other tribes/religions) are prepared for them.
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by Afam(m): 6:53pm On May 13, 2010
kettykings:
what did the christians in north do when Beroms where being slaughtered like rams on daily basis ,

They retaliated, this one does not support the point you are trying to make.

auwal87:

That is the way an educated and literate person will understand the situation. The simple ideology of the North West region is that all are Muslims, and all governors of this region should be Muslims. By the way, I am not hoping for any crisis to happen.

Then it is the duty of the educated and literate person there to educate his/her people so that they understand fully the consequences of their actions.

Let them know that it is possible for the christians to fight back and it is very possible for the state to be divided into 2 with muslims control one part and christians the other and lastly tell them that if such leads to war even the christians in Kaduna could support their christian brothers and sisters down south to form a strong and very prosperous nation.

It is your duty to do this.

Even Nigeria Police go tell you say "Ignorance of the law is no excuse".
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by molosco: 10:02pm On May 13, 2010
is only a person that wake up from the wrong side of the bed and seep gari for breakfast that can think like the poster.
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by auwal87(m): 12:48am On May 14, 2010
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by paddylo1(m): 12:52am On May 14, 2010
^^
Thats normal. . . .as i heard he will be unvieled and confirmed on tuesday
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by Nobody: 1:31am On May 14, 2010
has kaduna ever had a Christian governor? If the answer is no, then why is it important that they must have one at this particular time?

I'm not a big fan of all these polarizing "first this and that" appointments.

neither am i a fan of auwal87 in case anyone was wondering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Samsung Opens New Academy In Lagos. / Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari / Ambode Donates 50million Naira To IDPs In Three State For Upkeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.