Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,409 members, 7,781,187 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:22 AM

BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) (20132 Views)

The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) / BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together / BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by Nollyzonenews: 12:10am On Apr 12, 2018
After a long discussion between Miracle and Nina , they both agreed to reconcile thanks to the force applied on them by the three council elders in house ( Alex, Tobi and Anto)

Watch Video below....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTVWwJPJZpU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by Tamarapetty(f): 12:22am On Apr 12, 2018
K
Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by preciousosas1(m): 1:13am On Apr 12, 2018
thanks for the info, I really appreciate you. you have done well for yourself and for the great indigines of NL. you name will be written with gold in our hearts forever....... I didn't mean to type all these o, I just wanna play jor...

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by philpwresh(m): 6:00am On Apr 12, 2018
The show is getting boring. Meanwhile Barca fans how market nah

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by OKorowanta: 7:15am On Apr 12, 2018
Empty Heads..
Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by kevoh(m): 7:43am On Apr 12, 2018
Nollyzonenews:
After a long discussion between Miracle and Nina , they both agreed to reconcile thanks to the force applied on them by the three council elders in house ( Alex, Tobi and Anto)

Watch Video below....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTVWwJPJZpU
lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44
Jeez they spent over an hour back and forth on a simple reconciliation that should not take more than 5 mins. I kept switching to another channel and back to see if these annoying children have sorted themselves out. I was highly embarrassed for them and the show, it was pretty annoying. angry angry

Meanwhile, in the other side of the room Lolu and Cee-cee were on a more mature discussion about the corporate world, yet Big Brother focused his cameras on the silly childish couple and Tolex and anto.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by deepwater(f): 8:12am On Apr 12, 2018
Lol

Miracle is feeling used and dumped angry

Actually, Nina is being so real, typical of a yellow Nigerian girl. They are dumb and they use you and dump you once they feel they have reached their estimated height with you.

Well I trust miracle, watch as he comes back to burst her farome !!!

We die here grin

Look at at this one below.
People have mb ok
Say you do not have, doesn't mean other won't.
FYIG check how many hits that link has got already
undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by swiz123(m): 8:13am On Apr 12, 2018
I can bet my balls that no nairalander will click on that video

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by Chizmickey(m): 8:14am On Apr 12, 2018
So people get time de watch this nonsense?
Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by 9aiboard: 8:15am On Apr 12, 2018
Who's begging them kwan...meanwhile all the efe songs av downloaded from luvmp has been wack ...it seems that those guys are just good in sex and money
Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by GooseBump: 8:15am On Apr 12, 2018
Early morning ehen.......

Nina and Miracle dey hustle for money and you dey here dey gossip. Una no get work

I wonder what most nigerians will gossip about after the conclusion of this blue film

Tch

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by deepwater(f): 8:16am On Apr 12, 2018
Chizmickey:

Oga calm down

It's not nonsense. Nigerians just like to stampede others that do not conform to their likes.

People paid their own money to acquire tv and satellite access to watch what pleases them so why do you hate on that, why sweat it brah

If you don't like it, don't tune to the station, don't open the threads and spew thrash, stick to your buhari must go campaign.

There are so many stations I have never tuned to notwithstanding I have access to full bouquet on multichoice, that doesn't make it nonsense.

I guess you watch football, like the idiot below (he doesn't know the right section to discuss soccer) now tell me what sense there is to have 22 grown ass men running over a leather ball for 90 mins?

Perhaps you watch wrestling, tell him the sense in it when people without trousers fight over a belt, WTF angry wat u gonna do with such a big belt?

You better locate the nearest barber shop and scrape out those nonsense beards because I do not believe people still value those nonsense beards....hope it makes sense now

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by Jaybeee(m): 8:20am On Apr 12, 2018
Dat Madrid match sweet me no be small yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by SamuelTurner(m): 8:21am On Apr 12, 2018
am predicting another bathroom reconciliation sex tonight

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by uchman48(m): 8:21am On Apr 12, 2018
as if they really meant the fight, nina know she cannot leave miracle because money is involved, if he wins something go drop just like bisola and efe, abi u think say Nina no get sense

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by KingLennon(m): 8:23am On Apr 12, 2018
giftlygifted:
Madrid vs Bayern (Red to Martinez first leg)
Madrid vs Bayern Bayern (Red to Vidal Second leg)
Madrid vs Juventus (Red to Cuadrado final)
Madrid vs PSG (Red to Verrati Second leg)
Madrid vs Juventus (Red to Dybala First leg)
Madrid vs Juventus (Red to Buffon 2nd leg)
Who ask you? grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by QueenDeborah(f): 8:24am On Apr 12, 2018
giftlygifted:
what are you insinuating?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 12, 2018
philpwresh:
The show is getting boring.
Meanwhile
Barca fans how market nah

Bad market!

They still trying to get over the humilating defeats and stare at the fact that CR7 is winning the next Ballon d Or

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by malele(m): 8:26am On Apr 12, 2018
This crazy girl should call Nina boyfriend , his boyfriend pics I saw online is not appealing atall,besides miracle is on the verge of wining 45m.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by Nedfed(m): 8:26am On Apr 12, 2018
For the viewers
I tot the purpose of the participants is for them to contest for a grand prize of #45m?
How is now a must for some to involve in a relationship?
Av been reading alots about the show on NL and many names av been mentioned so far all in the name of stupid relationship.
Bambam & Teddy bear
Miracle & Nany
Actor & Lolu etc

But my question is, how will sum1 dat has brain I mean BRAIN will go into a serious relationship with some1 u just met on a competition dat has a big sum of amount on it and decided to fall in love with a stranger u av not know much about.

To me it seems the men in the house and the wise one. Dey all are after the money why dos ladies are blind folded with love.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 12, 2018
Hmm, nke a bụ 'love in South Africa'. Courtesy, BBN
Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 12, 2018
giftlygifted:

Have you had breakfast this morning?

A skillful and tactical team like Madrid will always get the opponent cards.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by brunobaba(m): 8:28am On Apr 12, 2018
swiz123:
I can bet my balls that no nairalander will click on that video
You just lost your balls niggah
Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 12, 2018
deepwater:
Lol

Miracle is feeling used and dumped angry

Actually, Nina is being so real, typical of a yellow Nigerian girl. They are dumb and they use you and dump you once they feel they have reached their estimated height with you.

Well I trust miracle, watch as he comes back to burst her farome !!!

We die here grin

Nne speak for urself jooorrrr...

Only you will die there!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 12, 2018
kevoh:

Jeez they spent over an hour back and forth on a simple reconciliation that should not take more than 5 mins. I kept switching to another channel and back to see if these annoying children have sorted themselves out. I was highly embarrassed for them and the show, it was pretty annoying. angry angry

Meanwhile, in the other side of the room Lolu and Cee-cee were on a more mature discussion about the corporate world, yet Big Brother focused his cameras on the silly childish couple and Tolex and anto.ni

My brother, you have time.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by deepwater(f): 8:35am On Apr 12, 2018
Chizmickey:

Oga calm down

It's not nonsense. Nigerians just like to stampede others that do not conform to their likes.

People paid their own money to acquire tv and satellite access to watch what pleases them so why do you hate on that, why sweat it brah

If you don't like it, don't tune to the station, don't open the threads and spew thrash, stick to your buhari must go campaign.

There are so many stations I have never tuned to notwithstanding I have access to full bouquet on multichoice, that doesn't make it nonsense.

I guess you watch football, like the idiot below (he doesn't know the right section to discuss soccer) now tell me what sense there is to have 22 grown ass men running over a leather ball for 90 mins?

Perhaps you watch wrestling, tell him the sense in it when people without trousers fight over a belt, WTF angry wat u gonna do with such a big belt?

You better locate the nearest barber shop and scrape out those nonsense beards because I do not believe people still value those nonsense beards....hope it makes sense now
Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by pyrex23(m): 8:49am On Apr 12, 2018
malele:
This crazy girl should call Nina boyfriend , his boyfriend pics I saw online is not appealing atall,besides miracle is on the verge of wining 45m.

Biko drop one of im pics make I see
Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by DemonHunTER: 8:51am On Apr 12, 2018
Ebuka will be Kolobing all this girls when they come out sha

Lawd! shocked
Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by DammyGbade(m): 9:02am On Apr 12, 2018
Mumu people forcing someone to say sorry... The truth has already been spoken by the duo... No amount of sorry will change their mind... The reconciliation is just to rekindle their sexual relationship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie / House Of Ajebo And Area Videos, Which Do You Prefer / BBNaija: Peace Wins N250,000 In Eva Task

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.