Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

BUHARI VISIT - See Archbishop Of Canterbury's Tweets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI VISIT - See Archbishop Of Canterbury's Tweets (23482 Views)

Buhari Hosted By Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (photos) / Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUHARI VISIT - See Archbishop Of Canterbury's Tweets by semyman: 8:19am On Apr 12, 2018
In Nigeria, Buhari is at the helm of affairs today and possibly till May 29 2023, cry me a river if you can. Kapish

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI VISIT - See Archbishop Of Canterbury's Tweets by JAMESOJAY: 8:21am On Apr 12, 2018
You see how foolish and stupid you are...I know you a foolanis or a yourba cowards..)try and wage war on Nigeria and see if you will ever talk in your life idiots
Re: BUHARI VISIT - See Archbishop Of Canterbury's Tweets by Preshy561(f): 8:27am On Apr 12, 2018
AndyCole16:
IMO babe... grin
smiley grin
Re: BUHARI VISIT - See Archbishop Of Canterbury's Tweets by edupedia: 8:31am On Apr 12, 2018
princeadams11:

You have a shallow understanding of your bible bro. Better go back and understand your bible so it can change the way you think before opening your mouth to talk

...100 percent of all the IPOOPEVERYWHERE commenting here are dullards too for not noticing that the Archbishop has written off everything about their pig and their land of the disappearing sun... awon suegbe....

1 Like

Re: BUHARI VISIT - See Archbishop Of Canterbury's Tweets by comrChris(m): 8:34am On Apr 12, 2018
Are you serious bishop? May be lie Mohammed has not told you that Boko Haram is technically defeated
Re: BUHARI VISIT - See Archbishop Of Canterbury's Tweets by SalamRushdie: 8:40am On Apr 12, 2018
Promismike:
Britain remains one of our major problems.

And then I like the dullard for something. He is the kind that smiles and shakes the hands of bishops, fathers and pastors but his mind and actions are so bigoted and full of evil just like the devil himself.

Take it from me Buhari is far worse than the devil

1 Like

Re: BUHARI VISIT - See Archbishop Of Canterbury's Tweets by phoenix17(m): 8:41am On Apr 12, 2018
eezeribe:
Mr Bishop,your Bible says:what has light got to do with darkness.
I wonder what is the basis of friendship between a Bishop and a Bigot maybe due to their initial letters BB...
buy wisdom not airtime or data

1 Like

Re: BUHARI VISIT - See Archbishop Of Canterbury's Tweets by akiOYIBO: 8:41am On Apr 12, 2018
Where is d farmer and the herder and which conflict are u talking about?. Pls can someone tell dis corrupt white fool that call him a Bishop to be bold and bishop enough to call it terrorism not herder farmers conflict. Corrupt politicians calling themselves priests.
Re: BUHARI VISIT - See Archbishop Of Canterbury's Tweets by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:50am On Apr 12, 2018
MrExcel:
Nice one Archbishop! Hope Femi was there to help Baba understand the English well well

Even if the previous messages​ from the international community were unclear (NYT, Bill Gates,) Buhari should need no help deciphering this one couched in English subtlety.
These tweets are not a vote of confidence

1 Like

Re: BUHARI VISIT - See Archbishop Of Canterbury's Tweets by Cooly100: 8:53am On Apr 12, 2018
Megatrix:
This Archbishop is an IPOB yoot grin

He is idiotic pig of biafra...and yeeebojew and a wailer...

He will wail till 2023 tongue tongue tongue

Sai Baba

cc
buhariguy

1 Like

Re: BUHARI VISIT - See Archbishop Of Canterbury's Tweets by Francolad(m): 8:54am On Apr 12, 2018
This Bihari man get disgraced every time he meets with a foreigner. You all should get your PVC!!! Send the Dull-aged man back to Daura.
Re: BUHARI VISIT - See Archbishop Of Canterbury's Tweets by Cooly100: 8:56am On Apr 12, 2018
According to lying legend, Lai...there is no conflict in Nigeria...IPOB people have spread fake news everywhere shocked shocked shocked
Re: BUHARI VISIT - See Archbishop Of Canterbury's Tweets by ZeOptimist(m): 9:09am On Apr 12, 2018
eezeribe:
I wonder what is the basis of friendship between a Bishop and a Bigot maybe due to their initial letters BB...
But the Bible also says we should tolerate others

1 Like

Re: BUHARI VISIT - See Archbishop Of Canterbury's Tweets by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 12, 2018
the press is to blame for these reportage calling it farmer/herdsmen clash. that is a blatant lie. call it what it is. FULANI HERDSMEN TERRORIST BLOOD SUCKING DEMONS. KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE EVERY MONTH EVERY YEAR.
Re: BUHARI VISIT - See Archbishop Of Canterbury's Tweets by ZeOptimist(m): 9:24am On Apr 12, 2018
uloewa:
Leah sharibu continued stay with boko haram is part of the plotm. She will be released close to the election to sway the christians mind. Then the song will be buhari is not a bigot. He left no stone unturned to release leah
shocked You just nailed it! These guys are really good at playing their dirty cards. I hope Christians won't be fooled.
Re: BUHARI VISIT - See Archbishop Of Canterbury's Tweets by buhariguy(m): 10:01am On Apr 12, 2018
eezeribe:
because both of them love God and humanity, the same with me

1 Like

Re: BUHARI VISIT - See Archbishop Of Canterbury's Tweets by Cooly100: 10:04am On Apr 12, 2018
buhariguy:
because both of them love God and humanity, the same with me

..this one that has idiotic pig engrained in his DNA forever, loves God?

1 Like

Re: BUHARI VISIT - See Archbishop Of Canterbury's Tweets by buhariguy(m): 10:15am On Apr 12, 2018
Cooly100:

..this one that has idiotic pig engrained in his DNA forever, loves God?
you will not understand,

Nothing under the sun can separate me from the love of Christ.

It is this same love that make me to be supporting buhari

1 Like

Re: BUHARI VISIT - See Archbishop Of Canterbury's Tweets by egworlordor(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2018
Why give him a book when he won't read it?
Re: BUHARI VISIT - See Archbishop Of Canterbury's Tweets by Cooly100: 10:47am On Apr 12, 2018
buhariguy:
you will not understand,

Nothing under the sun can separate me from the love of Christ.

It is this same love that make me to be supporting buhari

You have always been sick and need help...

1 Like

Re: BUHARI VISIT - See Archbishop Of Canterbury's Tweets by manikspears: 11:15am On Apr 12, 2018
this is something that our pastors in nigeria are yet to do,i don't understand our spiritual leaders in this country at all.you can feel his emotion in the tweet.God help us.
Re: BUHARI VISIT - See Archbishop Of Canterbury's Tweets by donstan641(m): 11:21am On Apr 12, 2018
So he went to relax in UK, While people are dying everyday in Naija.

I am buying itunes card, and also want to sell my btc.
Re: BUHARI VISIT - See Archbishop Of Canterbury's Tweets by SouthernEmpres: 11:29am On Apr 12, 2018
biko why cant Y'all see this as a good thing raise is naira value as at this morning smiley yes, foreign reserves smiley yes, and drop on flash inflation smiley yes. there are so many other economic reforms that we are blind sighted to #staywokenigeria
three:
So these are the actual tweets from the Archbishop on his visit to Buhari yesterday

https://twitter.com/JustinWelby/status/984093574458421249?

Re: BUHARI VISIT - See Archbishop Of Canterbury's Tweets by progress69: 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
Kids don spoil the forum...chia!

Comments that make no meaning to the topic...chia!

1 Like

Re: BUHARI VISIT - See Archbishop Of Canterbury's Tweets by goodnews777: 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
Britain has just allowed Boko haram leader to receive treatment in their country. May God use those doctors adequately to do his will in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: BUHARI VISIT - See Archbishop Of Canterbury's Tweets by goodnews777: 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
Call them terrorist herdsmen. But why is the south not fighting back. How are the terrorist herdsmen able to escape. Why is BENUE state not able to equip themselves to fight back. Get all unemployed youth enrolled in paramilitary training to fight any Fulani herdsman they see in BENUE.simple
Re: BUHARI VISIT - See Archbishop Of Canterbury's Tweets by sexyanyabubakar(f): 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ikwokrikwo:
The Bishop is beginning to see Buhari for who he is, instead of that anti corruption rubbish they used to deceive him with

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anti-Banditry Protest In Katsina: 1 Killed, Many Injured / Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari / The Incompetent Ministers Of President Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.