Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? - Religion (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (76756 Views)

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 26, 2018
unbitchable:

Do I expect any reasonable response from you? Absolutely not.
Open up your brain and let it do the remembering who this moniker is rather than trying to deflect issues.
You messed up, sunk too low, fought too dirty and eventually became an object of ridicule as against how esteemably I previously held you.
However you try to hide your head in the sand, you've lost it all, salvation.
like I really cared how you feel about me? You never were my concern in d first place. As far as am concerned here, I av never insulted anyone first nd there is so much I can take, ain't an angel, I am human.. Even the so called pure religious folks here have descended lower by switching muniker to insult me, i av simply learnt to ignore those i can nd those i cant, i reply in same manner
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 26, 2018
salvation101:
Hahahaha. Wat has d 8 imbeciles contributed to this planet? Dey r just a waste of space and matter. They allow thousands of their so called followers die due to their evil stand against blood transfusion, dey teach ur folks to be self centered and not lend helping hand to victims of wars and crisis, ur gospel is only limited to places where there is peace because u do not care about the souls of people in troubled parts of the world, u feel self righteous for not holding a gun but run to people holding a gun for protection and to seek their intervention. Who is Deceiving who? U can't receive me
Your response Ma! you've proved that our GB taught US to have (1) This strong conviction that makes US stand up at all times for our FAITH.(2) Avoid war turn areas where the people have refused to embrace our message of peace.(3) Become harmless and always taking matters beyond amicable resolution to the superior authorities. Your question is simple "Who is deceiving who?" Hmmmmmmmmm you're to answer that,tell the whole world that you're OK living in the midst of those who aren't under them as neighbors than those mentioned above! undecided undecided undecided God bless you!
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 10:32pm On May 26, 2018
salvation101:
like I really cared how you feel about me? You never were my concern in d first place. As far as am concerned here, I av never insulted anyone first nd there is so much I can take, ain't an angel, I am human..Even the so called pure religious folks here have descended lower by switching muniker to insult me, i av simply learnt to ignore those i can nd those i cant, i reply in same manner
will you shove up your rude manners. I neither give a hoot whoever is your concern but for the fact that I've got my eyes on you. Your excuse to never have insulted anyone first is absolutely senseless, afterall, you are not quite sensible enough as others to switch moniker entirely from a moniker such as "salvation" to another that could absorb the demonic part of you, mudslinging, gutter languages and other of your insane exhibition. I guess you are being far too shallow to have an inkling what such a moniker represents?. The next time, another moniker will suffice. nonsense
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 26, 2018
Riofidelio:
Your response Ma! you've proved that our GB taught US to have (1) This strong conviction that makes US stand up at all times for our FAITH.(2) Avoid war turn areas where the people have refused to embrace our message of peace.(3) Become harmless and always taking matters beyond amicable resolution to the superior authorities. Your question is simple "Who is deceiving who?" Hmmmmmmmmm you're to answer that,tell the whole world that you're OK living in the midst of those who aren't under them as neighbors than those mentioned above! undecided undecided undecided God bless you!
definition of self centeredness. So the victims of the crisis are being punished cos dey didn't receive ur message right? Even the little children? Even if u can't go and help, you also can't send dem relief materials?

This is pure religion..James 1:27
27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Urs is a self centered religion
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by achorladey: 10:35pm On May 26, 2018
Riofidelio:
That's where you're getting it all wrong! God remains God at all times but regarding pure worship there must be visible evidence of God's arrangement, that's why HE called them HIS witnesses and that's what Satan always try to debunk. Satan said "you will be like God" (Genesis 3:5) meaning each person will be independent on his/her own without any order to organize them under the control of a Supreme Being! So whenever there is a group or organization that merits that purpose, Satan will gather a large crowd of unfaithful people having NO unique motive of specific order than to tear down the orderliness of the well organized group! Sorry my friend the only way to RECOGNISE God's servants practicing pure worship is orderliness and organizational policy.

Thank you..... the only way I know to God is through Jesus Christ. John 14:6. Once you belong to Christ you have access to God God. This I know cannot be negotiable through a visible organisation controlled by men. The book that can direct you to God is the Bible. It alone as captured in 2 Timothy 3:16,17 is complete alone and enough to make man equipped for every good deed. This I know cannot be replaced by any visible organisation and its policy. That organization policy, doctrine, and direction the organisation itself confirms repeatedly that it lacks divine inspiration. I cannot risk my hope of future reward on that.(Watchtower February 2017 fourth study article Paragraph 12).
God is indeed God at all times. That is why the worship God reckons with is James 1:26,27
Those who consider themselves religious and yet do not keep a tight rein on their tongues deceive themselves, and their religion is worthless. Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
Believing in trinity will not be the driving force on how to follow what James said. Believing that God is one and his name is Jehovah is not the truth that will tell you to follow what James wrote.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 26, 2018
unbitchable:
will you shove up your rude manners. I neither give a hoot whoever is your concern but for the fact that I've got my eyes on you. Your excuse to never have insulted anyone first is absolutely senseless, afterall, you are not quite sensible enough as others to switch moniker entirely from a moniker such as "salvation" to another that could absorb the demonic part of you, mudslinging, gutter languages and other of your insane exhibition. I guess you are being far too shallow to have an inkling what such a moniker represents?. The next time, another moniker will suffice. nonsense
u av been noticed. I do not have ur time. Ur opinion about me is inconsequential. U r hereby ignored henceforth
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 26, 2018
salvation101:
nope.the men who compiled the canon are members of ur GB na. Iya e oponu,baba e olodo. grin grin
Hmmmmmmmmm Empty upstairs! As you're quantifying those you don't know nor ever had any conversation with! For your information it's your response during discuss that will make people QUATIFY you because it's confirmed STUPIDITY that can make you quantify people you've never seen nor heard from them! cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 10:41pm On May 26, 2018
salvation101:
like I really cared how you feel about me? You never were my concern in d first place. As far as am concerned here, I av never insulted anyone first nd there is so much I can take, ain't an angel, I am human.. Even the so called pure religious folks here have descended lower by switching muniker to insult me, i av simply learnt to ignore those i can nd those i cant, i reply in same manner
How excited you are to quickly exchange unpleasantries but would become as aggressive as a snake with a bruised tail whenever a msg of affection is convened. Cut that stupidity some slack and see beyond your nose.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 26, 2018
Riofidelio:
Hmmmmmmmmm Empty upstairs! As you're quantifying those you don't know nor ever had any conversation with! For your information it's your response during discuss that will make people QUATIFY you because it's confirmed STUPIDITY that can make you quantify people you've never seen nor heard from them! cheesy cheesy grin
a good tree doesn't produce evil fruit... Jesus said so undecided
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Ken4Christ: 10:55pm On May 26, 2018
enimooko:
Part 2

1. Doctrine of born again - All Christians who are anointed of God. All anointed of God will be joint heirs in the heaven with the Christ
2. Doctrine of the bodily resurrection of Christ - flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God - Jesus has gone back to heaven
3. Doctrine of hell fire - All unrighteous will eventually be destroyed in the lake of fire that burns with fire and sulfur - some take this literally some don't take it literally Please tell me am wrong...

please also sir, are we in the end times as prophesied in the bible?

Please, quote your references to buttress your points.

What does it mean to be born again?

Did Jesus resurrected bodily or not?

Why do you believe there is no literal Lake of fire?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 10:57pm On May 26, 2018
salvation101:
u av been noticed. I do not have ur time. Ur opinion about me is inconsequential. U r hereby ignored henceforth
hmm.. You really need to get sense. How can I cope with a woman so allergic to truth..
Jesus said.. Ye must get sense.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 26, 2018
Last I checked, d thread is about "who jw are"
Any curious mind dat stumbled upon this thread should be able to notice how dey get angry wen their doctrines are proven wrong and resort to attack to shut the individuals up. My little time wit u guys on dis forum, I av seen dis over nd over again. Go check, dis muniker has been registered since 2013, i av had heated arguments with Muslims, catholics, even pentecostals but never seen dis type of evil. Seems jws wish every other person dead. Just show dem their heresies nd u will see dem come on u like swarm of bees. Ain't scared of u guys one bit, just keep d lies coming, we will keep debunking till God opens ur eyes
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Ken4Christ: 10:58pm On May 26, 2018
enimooko:
PART 1

Ken for Christ, it is good for u to speak for your pastors and not for other peoples beliefs!

But Jesus taught about hell in such a way that even idiots can understand what he meant. But you twist his messages to your own destruction.

1. You don't believe he even rose from the dead bodily. - according to you

2. If you don't believe an event that already happened with infallible witnesses, how can you believe what you haven't yet seen. - according to you

If you want us to go on doctrinal issues, I am ready but we will focus on one topic at a time. I will suggest you choose from the following. - according to what you think you have advantage in abi? tongue

Of course I believe in the bodily resurrection of Jesus. But the JW don't.

Please, chose one of the three suggested topics.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 26, 2018
salvation101:
definition of self centeredness. So the victims of the crisis are being punished cos dey didn't receive ur message right? Even the little children? Even if u can't go and help, you also can't send dem relief materials?

27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Jesus told His followers to flee from war turn areas Ma! It's love for OUR FAMILY members that makes US risk our lives to get relief materials to them. If you're interested in Jesus and have any regard for His words please read His instructions regarding war turn areas.Matthew 24:15-22 Jesus clearly said "woe to nursing mothers". Christians are to flee (with their own children). For your information those outside Noah's ark perished along with their CHILDREN so the issue of "young children" is no excuse before the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob after God's servants have sounded the warning! All Adam's descendants are dead from God's standpoint Ma(Matthew 8:22) it's ONLY obedience that can guarantee anyone's safety.John 3:18

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 11:06pm On May 26, 2018
Riofidelio:
1. Fuels your conceited idea that the world will soon end and you will be saved because you are in an organization while people who ain't in this organization will be slaughtered by your jehovah.

2. You are not concerned with wars because of your desire for the end to come. You think the world is ending so you don't care because you claim your jehovah will come slaughter everyone soon. You don't go to war torn countries but prey on people that migrate to peaceful areas from war torn countries because they may be depressed, have PTSD or anxiety disorders and grieving
3 you are a harmful group. You shield, paedophilles , rapists, murderers from authorities because of the two witness rule and also you don't want to bring reproach on Jehovah's name. In other words, you don't want the outside world to find you have criminals in your midst.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 26, 2018
Riofidelio:
Jesus told His followers to flee from war turn areas Ma! It's love for OUR FAMILY members that makes US risk our lives to get relief materials to them. If you're interested in Jesus and have any regard for His words please read His instructions regarding war turn areas.Matthew 24:15-22 Jesus clearly said "woe to nursing mothers". Christians are to flee (with their own children). For your information those outside Noah's ark perished along with their CHILDREN so the issue of "young children" is no excuse before the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob after God's servants have sounded the warning! All Adam's descendants are dead from God's standpoint Ma(Matthew 8:22) it's ONLY obedience that can guarantee anyone's safety.John 3:18
in other words, since u are obedient, war can never happen at ur current location? Those who are victims of wars deserve to die because dey weren't obedient? You can't send help to those dying and helpless at least show some humanity. Would Jesus have done same if he was on earth today. Bible in Galatians 6:10 says we should do good to "All" men. Nawa ooo.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 11:22pm On May 26, 2018
salvation101:
Any curious mind dat stumbled upon this thread should be able to notice how dey get angry wen their doctrines are proven wrong and resort to attack to shut the individuals up. My little time wit u guys on dis forum, I av seen dis over nd over again. Go check, dis muniker has been registered since 2013, i av had heated arguments with Muslims, catholics, even pentecostals but never seen dis type of evil. Seems jws wish every other person dead. Just show dem their heresies nd u will see dem come on u like swarm of bees. Ain't scared of u guys one bit, just keep d lies coming, we will keep debunking till God opens ur eyes
Stop being paranoid, not everyone is a jw.
The fact that you haven't broken down in tears and accepted guilt, beats me beyond words.
You betrayed my love, I'm afraid, can't give my affection to a woman with a quality of vulgarism.Better you apologise, else I chase you outta my life

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 26, 2018
salvation101:
Mama! the question raised is "who are Jehovah's witnesses?" You have responded and we're aware of the hatred all other people had for US. Matthew 10:22 So none of Jehovah's witnesses expected any favorable response from people outside God's organization because that will simply amount to self condemnation on your part! How can you say anything good about a religious group that's always claiming outsiders are doomed(John 3:16-18) whereas you're not ready to join them? Act 26:28

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 11:28pm On May 26, 2018
Riofidelio:

Your Jesus told you to flee from war torn areas and you are giving relief materials to only your fellow jws.
Hope Jesus really told you this? Thank God for red cross, salvation army, MSF etc they help people regardless of their religious affiliation.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 11:30pm On May 26, 2018
Riofidelio:
Mama! the question raised is "who are Jehovah's witnesses?" You have responded and we're aware of the hatred all other people had for US. Matthew 10:22 So none of Jehovah's witnesses expected any favorable response from people outside God's organization because that will simply amount to self condemnation on your part! How can you say anything good about a religious group that's always claiming outsiders are doomed(John 3:16-18) whereas you're not ready to join them? Act 26:28
Which hatred? Don't you shun? Don't you guys refuse blood transfusion? Don't you preach that your God will destroy people because they didn't listen to and obey the bible interpretation of some men in new York?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 26, 2018
salvation101:
in other words, since u are obedient, war can never happen at ur current location? Those who are victims of wars deserve to die because dey weren't obedient? You can't send help to those dying and helpless at least show some humanity. Would Jesus have done same if he was on earth today. Bible in Galatians 6:10 says we should do good to "All" men. Nawa ooo.
If i say Oponu Olodo you'll start saying the same to those with whom you had NO conversation. Jesus said "FLEE" meaning we should run away! What else can you do for those who aren't willing to accept Jesus as their King or Commander? Galatians 6:10 says "to all people do good but ESPECIALLY towards those who are related to US in the Faith" So Ma our virtuous deeds are MAINLY towards those related to US by faith, it's when convenient that we extend the same towards those who "aren't ready to DROP ALL WEAPONS including not been neutral during dispute".

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 26, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Which hatred? Don't you shun? Don't you guys refuse blood transfusion? Don't you preach that your God will destroy people because they didn't listen to and obey the bible interpretation of some men in new York?
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 26, 2018
Riofidelio:
If i say Oponu Olodo you'll start saying the same to those with whom you had NO conversation. Jesus said "FLEE" meaning we should run away! What else can you do for those who aren't willing to accept Jesus as their King or Commander? Galatians 6:10 says "to all people do good but ESPECIALLY towards those who are related to US in the Faith" So Ma our virtuous deeds are MAINLY towards those related to US by faith, it's when convenient that we extend the same towards those who "aren't ready to DROP ALL WEAPONS including not been neutral during dispute".

"All" people. den especially. But u still try to narrow it down to only ur folks.
Are u trying to say everyone affected by the war rejected christ? So if u flee crisis, should dat stop u from doing good to those people who are victims of the crisis?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by OneJ: 1:29am On May 27, 2018
johnw47:

you false jw's hold false doctrines,
you say the Lord Jesus Christ is an angel,
you say angels are in your headquarters telling your elders things.

however the Holy Spirit tells Christians things, there is no need since pentecost for God to send angels to Christians with messages

false jw think the Holy Spirit is just God's power

Act 13:2 As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.

God is a Spirit, who might the Holy Spirit be, ummmmm

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Joh_14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
@Johnw74: Angel Gabriel is a spirit, does that make him God Almighty?
At Pentecost ,was God poured out upon 120 disciples in that upper room? Recall Jesus words to his followers, (Acts 1:8. 4:33). Just like petrol to a generator set.
John 1:1, the original Greek manuscript reads : " In beginning was the word ,& the word was with ('with' means toward or facing) the god,& god was the word". The verse never said "...& the god was the word". Besides, "the word" had a beginning. but God Almighty has no beginning. Jesus calls Almighty God ,Jehovah "my Father". For instance ,if i said to U, "the newspaper reported that Lagos is a coastal city... " ,does that make the newspaper a person ? Indeed, trinity is a fallacy.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 3:40am On May 27, 2018
Ken4Christ:

Please, quote your references to buttress your points.

What does it mean to be born again?

Did Jesus resurrected bodily or not?

Why do you believe there is no literal Lake of fire?
explain to me the meaning of "resurrected bodily?"

1. Doctrine of born again - All Christians who are anointed of God. All anointed of God will be joint heirs in the heaven with the Christ
2. Doctrine of the bodily resurrection of Christ - flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God - Jesus has gone back to heaven
3. Doctrine of hell fire - All unrighteous will eventually be destroyed in the lake of fire that burns with fire and sulfur - some take this literally some don't take it literally Please tell me am wrong...

please also sir, you have not answered my own question but I have answered one of yours are we in the end times as prophesied in the bible or not?

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 4:04am On May 27, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

He don com again ooo, He don com again ooo

Shunning is your own bitter language and the language of hateful and failed Pentecostal leaders of your church tongue and why should people listen to and obey the bible interpretation of some men in Rome, Lagos, Russia, England or wiki? tongue

...and what is wrong in refusing blood....the world is wired to believe there is nothing wrong with it...and church based ideologies lurking in hospitals, the media, literature and governments and YOU promote it as normal ....and it has always failed and will continue to fail.....by the time you and yore pastors are too old to move a limb...the same things that happened to the southSouth National Anthem persecutors in Nigeria will have happened to you..... grin

BTW, Don't you guys practice abortion, now approved by your brethren in Ireland?

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 4:22am On May 27, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Your Jesus told you to flee from war torn areas and you are giving relief materials to only your fellow jws.
Hope Jesus really told you this? Thank God for red cross, salvation army, MSF etc they help people regardless of their religious affiliation.
red cross, salvation army, MSF - Funded by.....?
red cross, salvation army, MSF - Church-ed by.....?
red cross, salvation army, MSF - Cleaning chaos caused by its sponsors.....

Thank God for his organization......, Thank God for his mercies........, Thank God for his wisdom in maneuvering all things to achieve his purposes....

Let some pipl keep thankin god for the chaos they used their own hands to create......

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 4:25am On May 27, 2018
salvation101:
ya very honest on that one grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 4:29am On May 27, 2018
Ken4Christ:

Of course I believe in the bodily resurrection of Jesus. But the JW don't.

Please, chose one of the three suggested topics.
what is bodily resurrection?

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 4:50am On May 27, 2018
salvation101:

oh no, its your sense of entitlement fostered on you by your self centered priests and clergymen that's making you feel that way. In fact your self centered guys want us to collect ticket from them before preaching and teaching.

How come you and your Daddy GOs kept killing innocent children and women for thirty years in Northern Ireland, killing 3,739?

Why can't you preach the right message to prevent victims of the crisis from being punished. cos dey didn't receive ur message right? - Ode

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 5:44am On May 27, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:
Bitter jw.
salvation101:
Lying jw
johnw47:
false jw
DonBenny77:
Lie lie
Liliyann:
JW too late!!
danvon:
Just sick Jw
danvon:
defrauded pentecostal jw

This message is from the Pentecostal GB of Wikileaks and attested by various JW apostates GBs

Higher law has been used to justify violence by Christians sometimes referred to as Spiritual warfare.
Historically, according to René Girard, many Christians embraced violence when it became the state religion of the Roman Empire: "Beginning with Constantine, Christianity triumphed at the level of the state and soon began to cloak with its authority persecutions similar to those in which the early Christians were victims.

Miracles performed by our Pentecostal Daddy GOs for our delightful and spirit filled consumption - watch the video link below at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQnI4eoSvwo

....and how come you and your Daddy GOs kept killing innocent children and women for thirty years in Northern Ireland, killing 3,739?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 7:14am On May 27, 2018
salvation101:

"All" people. den especially. But u still try to narrow it down to only ur folks.
Are u trying to say everyone affected by the war rejected christ? So if u flee crisis, should dat stop u from doing good to those people who are victims of the crisis?
Don't allow this obstinate stupidity to continue rendering you blind to the truth due to your hatred for Jehovah's witnesses. Just listen to yourself,you're fleeing a war turn area so as to spend time with people who may listen to the good news and repent,most people have rejected or even ignore your message and what is the content of this message if not "all that Jesus commanded His followers who are the ONLY set of people to be saved" Now after spending time in an area and they're busy with their day to day activities not ready to listen so as to know the next thing to do, Satan's manipulations caught up with them, you flee as your master have warned but they're looking forward to taking vengeance. What business have you with them again if not those who have the same line of thought with you but were caught unaware? For your information if you try to save someone who still feels it's not wrong to carry weapons, the same will still turn the safety area into another war zone! So my friend,Jesus' instructions are clearly understood by His own sheep.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (86) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage / "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid / Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.