Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. (26303 Views)

Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? / April Fool Gone Wrong. Lady Broke Up With Her Man / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by Coldfeets: 10:53am On Apr 12, 2018
My kind of woman!

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by donbachi(m): 10:53am On Apr 12, 2018
Are you serious?.when your mates and girls alike in nigeria have dumped,broken up,left,abandon,desenbacked,disengaged,disconnected,disassociated and done with men who cannot afford just common 100naira recharge card for them...count yourself a lucky brat.alika south ingrate feeling funky.......abeg who dey dere,tell d barman to bring 2bottles of shawama.
Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by prechbills1(m): 10:55am On Apr 12, 2018
Coldfeets:
My kind of woman!

sure man..

your kind of woman should be;
one who takes care of you
pampers you
shares ideas with you.
Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by prechbills1(m): 11:00am On Apr 12, 2018
only white ladies can do this..
y'all can see she isn't black.
black ladies have a fixed mentality undecided
Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 12, 2018
DeadRat:

I Used To Tell God To Give Me This Type of Women That Dont Have Big Eyes...

When We Go To Mr. Biggs, she Should Say She Is Not Eating, so I Can Buy For Only Myself And Eat while She Watches me and Starve To Death...

If I Give Her 20k She should Say, its Too Much and Then Collect Only 200naira to Buy Bread And Beans...

i don't think u can see a woman like dat in naija oocheesy.so all u doin is wishful thinkingcheesycheesy.
Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 12, 2018
ubunja:

she was dumb. all SA girls are dumb.

She was dumb. That's your own opinion.
Why will you say 'all SA girls are dumb' ?.. Have meet and interact with all SA girls

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 12, 2018
I would dump him too. She's right
Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2018
9ja babes will neva see the bigger picture.
All they will see is "he loves me tori torun" and soonest they will end up like that nigerian lady & dauta that was murdered by her international hubby.(no be my mouth u hear am from)

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by Coldfeets: 11:05am On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

sure man..

your kind of woman should be;
one who takes care of you
pampers you
shares ideas with you.

Umm... let's see...

Takes care of me is okay. wink

I don't need pampering in any form! undecided

Shares ideas with me ALL THE TIME!!! cheesy
Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by zillonnair(m): 11:08am On Apr 12, 2018
single parenthood is a growing menace around the world. Save SA, its prevalent in the UK, US Nigeria and every other nation!

Kudos to the SA women though, who still look sexy even after two or three kids! You guys rock!
Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:08am On Apr 12, 2018
putit:

She was dumb. That's your own opinion.
Why will you say 'all SA girls are dumb' ?.. Have meet and interact with all SA girls
you should have asked that girl that question when she called all zimbabweans beggars. but obviously you cant coz we all know what you worship.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:10am On Apr 12, 2018
zillonnair:
single parenthood is a growing menace around the world. Save SA, its prevalent in the UK, US Nigeria and every other nation!

Kudos to the SA women though, who still look sexy even after two or three kids! You guys rock!
SA women atleast are pretty. but the brains..... like i said im not complaining...
Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:16am On Apr 12, 2018
well the MODS ended that brainless SA/zim war by banning everyone involved in it. return to sanity.
Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by prechbills1(m): 11:17am On Apr 12, 2018
Coldfeets:

Umm... let's see...

Takes care of me is okay. wink

I don't need pampering in any form! undecided

Shares ideas with me ALL THE TIME!!! cheesy

why don't you need pampering.
?

alpha male undecided
Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by prechbills1(m): 11:18am On Apr 12, 2018
trustyshoess:
I would dump him too. She's right

better said than done..

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by Coldfeets: 11:20am On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

why don't you need pampering.
?

alpha male undecided

Pampering is for BABIES... and ladies only.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) / 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! / How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.