Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. (26301 Views)

Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? / April Fool Gone Wrong. Lady Broke Up With Her Man / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by Truthsbitter: 11:20am On Apr 12, 2018
hope she returned everything, otherwise she is a fucking gold digger just like most Femi..... ladies we gat on nairaland

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 12, 2018
Dude is a controlling ediot, if its me I will break up with him, I don't like what I hate.
Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by prechbills1(m): 11:29am On Apr 12, 2018
Coldfeets:

Pampering is for BABIES... and ladies only.

you're not serious
Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 12, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

you should have asked that girl that question when she called all zimbabweans beggars. but obviously you cant coz we all know what you worship.
You're literally Dodging my question.. Why will you say 'all SA girls are dumb' and you haven't met all of them.
Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 12, 2018
lefulefu:
i don't think u can see a woman like dat in naija oocheesy.so all u doin is wishful thinkingcheesycheesy.

Yes I Know...

Thats Why I Ended Up Telling God not To Worry. That I Was Just Joking
Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by kullozone(m): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2018
Mods, please restore the comments between the SA and ZIM Nairalanders. I'm interested in their beef smiley
Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by Coldfeets: 11:39am On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

you're not serious

That's how I see it.

Pampering makes you weak.

A man should never be seen as weak.
Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:41am On Apr 12, 2018
putit:

You're literally Dodging my question.. Why will you say 'all SA girls are dumb' and you haven't met all of them.

im not dodging. im asking you why you begin having a problem with "ALL" only when its south african women attacked but you were silent when ""ALL" was being pointed at zimbaweans. answer that one.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

better said than done..
Well since you're not me and you don't know me then you can't say what I will and won't do
Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by darlenese(f): 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
very intelligent lady , some mumu girls will think this is love , msheeeew . the man is a serious control freak
Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
darlenese:
very intelligent lady , some mumu girls will think this is love , msheeeew . the man is a serious control freak
well im a guy and any lady that acts that way to me will have me. can you do the same?
Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

im not dodging. im asking you why you begin having a problem with "ALL" only when its south african women attacked but you were silent when ""ALL" was being pointed at zimbaweans. answer that one.

Since you've refuse to answer my question, let keep these discussion 'under carpet' till further notice..

Enjoy the rest of your day!!!!
Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by darlenese(f): 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
well im a guy and any lady that acts that way to me will have me. can you do the same?

I'm married .

thanks
Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by jajaofafrica: 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ladies...have issues..�
Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
putit:

Since you've refuse to answer my question, let keep these discussion 'under carpet' till further notice..

Enjoy the rest of your day!!!!
in other words YOU CANT ANSWER.
mxm i expected that.
Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
darlenese:

I'm married .

thanks
and you're only now mentioning it coz it serves a purpose to hide behind....
Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by Divay22(f): 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
Lol
Omo na better war happen for here o grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by darlenese(f): 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
and you're only now mentioning it coz it serves a purpose to hide behind....

that's not true
Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 29, 2019
Smart girl. I'd do the same. All the gifts in the world can not equal in value the peace of mind that comes from being free and not being controlled by a narcissist/abuser

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister / Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) / 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.