Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,613 members, 7,770,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:15 PM

Celebrating An Icon Of Faith 20 Years After! - Bishop Benson Idahosa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celebrating An Icon Of Faith 20 Years After! - Bishop Benson Idahosa (843 Views)

Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu / Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir / 20 Years Later: How Bishop Benson Idahosa Really Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating An Icon Of Faith 20 Years After! - Bishop Benson Idahosa by ProPastorChris(m): 9:07am On Apr 12, 2018

A narrative of the phenomenal influence of God's generals, who shook nations with the gospel of Christ would be incomplete without "Africa's Apostle to the Nations".
Benson Idaho safe was born on the 11th of September 1938 in the ancient city of Benin, Ed state, Nigeria.
Some years later, an amazing incident led to his accepting Christ at a soccer field. One night, in a vision God called him to a ministry that would impact Africa and the world at large. Testimonies of healing and countless souls won to Christ at huge stadiums, packed crusades were characteristic of his inspiring ministry.

He worked tirelessly to reach the unreached in Nigeria, Africa and the rest of the world. He pioneered a television ministry, "Redemption Hour" which made him the first TV Evangelist in Africa.
Archbishop Idahosa was bold, unconventional and full of faith. He was the founder of "Church of God Mission International". He is regarded as Father of Pentecostalism in Nigeria. Indeed, many prominent Pastors were greatly in by his ministry, among whom is the President of the Believers Loveworld (BLW) Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

The 20th anniversary of the transition unto glory of Archbishop Benson Idahosa was celebrated on Sunday 12th of March 2018 in Benin City. At the ceremony to celebrate his legacy, Archbishop Margaret Idahosa eulogized her husband.

She stated that he lived a life worth celebrating, amazed at the testimonies of the influence of his life and ministry still pouring in from around the world 20 years after. The extraordinary legacy of Archbishop Benson Idahosa remains undeniable as evidence of his impact continue to transcend generations.

Source: kingschat

(1) (Reply)

These People Are Killing My Faith & My Belief Am Backsliding. / Prophet Jeremiah Delivered Man Who Came To Attack Him With Live Cobra (photos) / Tolu ilori Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.