Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex (15328 Views)

Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex / Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex by Groovenaija360(m): 9:37am On Apr 12, 2018
A Zimbabwean woman from Zimhovha area in Zaka under Chief Ndanga is reportedly denying her husband s_ex over unpaid lobola saying the outstanding bride price was meant to pay for s_ex.

Zivanai Murefu said each time he wanted to have s_ex with his wife of five years, Miriam Manyonga, she refuses saying she could not sleep with him until he paid a bride price in full.

Murefu said the mother of his two children severely deprived him of s_ex despite the fact they were sharing the same bed and blankets adding that sometimes she suggested that he pays her for every s_ex encounter.

According to a source privy to the couple’s inti_mate details, Murefu is set to make the disclosure while testifying against Manyonga at Chief Ndanga’s traditional court where the matter is set to be heard in two weeks.

“In a matter that is set to be heard at Chief Ndanga’s court Murefu is accusing his wife of depriving him his conjugaI rights despite the fact that they are customarily married.

“Murefu claimed that whenever he wants to have s_ex with his wife she refuses saying she could not sIeep with him until he pays the bride price but he cannot afford it at the moment.

“Murefu also complained that at times when they want to have s_ex his wife starts complaining that there is no food in the house or she needs new clothes yet it’s a gimmick that he should pay her before they sIeep together,” said a source who requested not to be named.

The source further said Murefu decided to approach Chief Ndanga’s traditional court because he was tired of his wife’s commands that since he hasn’t paid lobola he should pay her for every s_ex encounter.

Contacted for comment, Chief Ndanga confirmed receiving the matter but said he was not at liberty to comment about it until the parties involved appeared before him.

“Although I received details to that effect I will only be able to comment about them after the parties involved appear before my court.

“This is because sometimes the parties will decide not to come to my court and seek recourse at family level,” said Chief Ndanga.

>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/no-money-no-s3x-wife-demands-money-from-husband-for-every-sxual-encounter/

Re: No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex by bjayx: 9:41am On Apr 12, 2018
Lol grin
Re: No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex by IdeyFindWife: 9:45am On Apr 12, 2018
Zim peeps blazing new trails on konji matters as usual

6 Likes

Re: No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex by habsydiamond(m): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2018
The wife dey employ prostitute strategy...money for hand back for ground......ogaaa....na konji go kill this man if he is not careful....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex by Groovenaija360(m): 10:08am On Apr 12, 2018
grin grin

cc: lalasticlala come and see wahala
Re: No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex by naijjaman(m): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2018
shocked
Re: No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex by KushyKush: 11:20am On Apr 12, 2018
She is a prostitute... Only HOs demand money before sex.

7 Likes

Re: No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex by Bossontop(m): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2018
undecided
Lol at "outstanding bride price was meant to pay for sex".......wonders no jus dey end for Africa

5 Likes

Re: No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex by YhungPablo(m): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2018
Video of her demanding or I don't believed it.

1 Like

Re: No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2018
grin
Re: No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex by IsYou: 11:21am On Apr 12, 2018
You're crazy woman. Let her go back to her village people that is doing her.

1 Like

Re: No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex by olaolulazio(m): 11:21am On Apr 12, 2018
Pu.....y is hard to maintain now.....

Olosho buruku
Re: No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex by Lexusgs430: 11:21am On Apr 12, 2018
So why did he get married? He might as well be patronising beta customers.......
Re: No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex by eedriyz(m): 11:22am On Apr 12, 2018
Anything can happen in Zimbabwe

1 Like

Re: No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex by planetx13: 11:22am On Apr 12, 2018
A
Re: No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex by falconey(m): 11:22am On Apr 12, 2018
That's a woman's nature, if you don't pay they feel being used.

1 Like

Re: No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex by Tohzara(m): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2018
Niggar married a PROSTITUTE. She will soon upgrade---if she hasn't already.

2 Likes

Re: No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex by siraj1402(m): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2018
I think she is right. Let him pay the bride price in full if that was their agreement.

1 Like

Re: No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex by kevoh(m): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2018
You sef go and complete her bride price na! angry
Re: No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex by pweshboi(m): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2018
Lol... This matter dey dicey ooo, how person go take judge am now?
Re: No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex by farano(f): 11:24am On Apr 12, 2018
The man go soon use her do money ritual.

2 Likes

Re: No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex by nnachukz(m): 11:24am On Apr 12, 2018
The day konji was created was the beginning of man's downfall. Women haven realised how konji can humble men have employed all tactics to torture us including but not limited to marital commitment before dickson can be given his favorite food.
They have mastered the timing for their uncountable request, always wanting to set us at war with dickson by making their demands at the exact time it hears nor sees nothing except the entrance to honeypot.
At this point a man will only be saying OK to all conditions given by the honeypot gate keeper.

4 Likes

Re: No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex by yeman1(m): 11:24am On Apr 12, 2018
Na their problem
grin
Re: No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex by Truthsbitter: 11:29am On Apr 12, 2018
shocked
what rubbish! ....
the man should just pick different girls from different motel every morning and night.
it's cheaper.
and he gets to try new boobs and pussy every time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex by Oreofepeters: 11:31am On Apr 12, 2018
Hmmn I'm just imagining how the world would be like if there is nothing like sex?

I think there would be less sin.

80% of sins we commit, is fornication.

Well I'm just saying..
Re: No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex by mrkunlex(m): 11:32am On Apr 12, 2018
New Day,new thing dey happen
Re: No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex by bobokeshington: 11:48am On Apr 12, 2018
SHE MEAN THE MAN GOTTA PAY FOR WHAT BOTH OF THEM ENJOY?

SO THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HER AND A PROSTITUTE...
Re: No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex by wildcatter23(m): 11:55am On Apr 12, 2018
cool
Re: No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex by leslieraker: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
Yes! We can work together to make ur OCCASION a MEMORABLE one;

Reach us foe an outstanding VIDEO COVERAGE and ONLINE / LIVE SOCIAL MEDIA VIDEO STREAMING.

For booking / details pls call 08033068423, 08092455823

Re: No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
Some men are just funny. How will my own wife tell me I have to pay before having sex with her? Pay faya! What nonsense?

So her eyes just opened that the man has not paid her bride price in full after 5yrs of sleeping with her?
O ma shey o.
Mumu woman.

Make the man go look for fresh babes outside joor, when konji nearly kill am, she go come beg for forgiveness. undecided undecided undecided
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex by kenodrill: 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
and he gets to try new boobs and pussy every time.[/quote]

Bro...I urge you to please have some sense of decorum.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Best Advice For A First Time Mum? / Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) / Is My Dad Taking Advantage Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.