Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,427 members, 7,781,246 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:14 AM

Godly Advice Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Godly Advice Needed (2917 Views)

Sure Home Marriage Seminar: Raising Godly Children At 6:30pm / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Advice Needed: On The Verge Of Hitting My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godly Advice Needed by Adebayo4christ: 10:47am On Apr 12, 2018
GOOD MORNING WOMEN/MEN OF VIRTUES, PLEASE HELP ME GO THRU MY LONG STORY AND ADVICE ME ON WHAT TO DO.
I GOT MARRIED ABOUT 5 MONTHS AGO, MY WIFE IS A VERY SPIRITUAL PERSON(MFM). AFTER OUR MARRIAGE, I NOTICED SOM CHANGES IN HER, LIKE NAGGING, GETTING ANGRY OVER LITTLE THINGS AND MOST ESPECIALLY PRAYERS. I DONT HAVE THAT STRENGHT WAKING UP IN D MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO PRAY WITH HER AND ALSO COS OF JOB, WE STAY IN IKORODU AND I WORK AROUND OYINGBO SIDE.
ALSO, WHENEVER ANY OF US WRONG EACH OTHER, I WILL B D ONE TO BEG AFTER DAYS OF KEEPING MALICE IN D SAME HOUSE. IF SHE IS D ONE AT FAULT, SHE WILL NEVER BEG, BUT FOR PEACE TO REIGN, I WILL SHEALTH MY SWORD AND BEG HER.
I ALSO NOTICED SHE CHANGED TOWARDS MY PARENT, SHE DOESNT CALL THEM, NOR ALLOW US GO TO VISIT THEM. THEY ALSO STAY IN IKORODU. BUT JUST LIKE 30MINS DRIVE FROM EACH OTHER. SOMTHING HAPPEND ON FEB 15 THIS YEAR, MY DAD SLUMPED AND I WAS CALLED AROUND 8PM TO COME AROUND. THE NEXT THING MY WIFE WILL SAY IS, CANT IT WAIT TILL TOMOROW.I WAS SHOCKED BY THAT STATEMENT. WELL, MY DAD HAD STROKE, AND WAS IN N OUT OF THE HOSPITAL. OUT OF LIKE THE THREE WEEKS MY DAD SPENT IN THE HOSPITAL, MY WIFE CAME TWICE TO IKORODU GENERAL HOSPITAL TO VISIT HIM NOT ON HER OWN BUT WHEN I GO THERE TO VISIT HIM. I GO THERE EVERYDAY TO BATH HIM BFR GOING TO WORK AND AFTER COMING FROM WORK.MY MUM CANT HANDLE IT ALONE.
FAST FORWARD TO WHEN HE WAS DISCHARGED, I MAKE SURE I GO TO MY PARENTS HOUSE EVERYDAY TO CHECK ON HIM BUT MY WIFE ALWAYS COMPLAINED. TELLING ME A TIME WILL COME, I WILL HAVE TO CHOOSE BTW MY DAD AND HER. I WAS MAD THAT DAY. SHE ALSO COMPLAINS OF MY MUM HELPING US IN SOME AREAS. LIKE, GIVING HER MONEY OR FOODSTUFF,. SHE TEACHES AND CO OWN A SCHOOL WITH HER MUM. NOW, SHE WAS ON THREE WEEKS EASTER BREAK, ALONE AT HOME TILL I RETURN IN D EVENING AFTER WORK,
FOR THE PERIOD OF THAT THREE WEEKS SHE SPENT AT HOME, SHE CAME WITH ME TO VISIT MY DAD TWICE. MY MUM COMPLAINED ABOUT IT BUT I SHOVE HER OFF. MY QUESTION IS THIS.. IS THIS A GOOD BEHAVIOR FROM HER. ANYTIME I COMPLAINED TO HER. SHE WILL TELL ME THIS IS 21ST CENTURY AND THEY CANT EXPECT HER TO KILL HERSELF FOR THEM. THIS IS JUST ONE OF THE VARIOUS THINGS SHE DOES TO ME AT HOME. SHE HAS WARNED ME NEVER TO REPORT HER TO ANYBODY ESPECIALLY HER PARENT WHO WERE NEVER IN SUPPORT OF THE MARRIAGE THEN, COS I HAD TWO CHILDREN FROM DIFF LADIES WHICH SHE KNEW OFF BEFORE THE RELATIONSHIP STARTED

PLEASE ADVICE ME. AM TOTALLY CONFUSED. I WANT TO OPT OUT OF THE MARRIAGE. I AM NOT ENJOYING EVERY MOMENT WITH HER AGAIN.
Re: Godly Advice Needed by SUPERPACK: 10:55am On Apr 12, 2018
run for your life, before that woman kills you.

2 Likes

Re: Godly Advice Needed by Deprofessional(m): 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
Adebayo4christ:
GOOD MORNING WOMEN/MEN OF VIRTUES, PLEASE HELP ME GO THRU MY LONG STORY AND ADVICE ME ON WHAT TO DO.
I GOT MARRIED ABOUT 5 MONTHS AGO, MY WIFE IS A VERY SPIRITUAL PERSON(MFM). AFTER OUR MARRIAGE, I NOTICED SOM CHANGES IN HER, LIKE NAGGING, GETTING ANGRY OVER LITTLE THINGS AND MOST ESPECIALLY PRAYERS. I DONT HAVE THAT STRENGHT WAKING UP IN D MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO PRAY WITH HER AND ALSO COS OF JOB, WE STAY IN IKORODU AND I WORK AROUND OYINGBO SIDE.
ALSO, WHENEVER ANY OF US WRONG EACH OTHER, I WILL B D ONE TO BEG AFTER DAYS OF KEEPING MALICE IN D SAME HOUSE. IF SHE IS D ONE AT FAULT, SHE WILL NEVER BEG, BUT FOR PEACE TO REIGN, I WILL SHEALTH MY SWORD AND BEG HER.
I ALSO NOTICED SHE CHANGED TOWARDS MY PARENT, SHE DOESNT CALL THEM, NOR ALLOW US GO TO VISIT THEM. THEY ALSO STAY IN IKORODU. BUT JUST LIKE 30MINS DRIVE FROM EACH OTHER. SOMTHING HAPPEND ON FEB 15 THIS YEAR, MY DAD SLUMPED AND I WAS CALLED AROUND 8PM TO COME AROUND. THE NEXT THING MY WIFE WILL SAY IS, CANT IT WAIT TILL TOMOROW.I WAS SHOCKED BY THAT STATEMENT. WELL, MY DAD HAD STROKE, AND WAS IN N OUT OF THE HOSPITAL. OUT OF LIKE THE THREE WEEKS MY DAD SPENT IN THE HOSPITAL, MY WIFE CAME TWICE TO IKORODU GENERAL HOSPITAL TO VISIT HIM NOT ON HER OWN BUT WHEN I GO THERE TO VISIT HIM. I GO THERE EVERYDAY TO BATH HIM BFR GOING TO WORK AND AFTER COMING FROM WORK.MY MUM CANT HANDLE IT ALONE.
FAST FORWARD TO WHEN HE WAS DISCHARGED, I MAKE SURE I GO TO MY PARENTS HOUSE EVERYDAY TO CHECK ON HIM BUT MY WIFE ALWAYS COMPLAINED. TELLING ME A TIME WILL COME, I WILL HAVE TO CHOOSE BTW MY DAD AND HER. I WAS MAD THAT DAY. SHE ALSO COMPLAINS OF MY MUM HELPING US IN SOME AREAS. LIKE, GIVING HER MONEY OR FOODSTUFF,. SHE TEACHES AND CO OWN A SCHOOL WITH HER MUM. NOW, SHE WAS ON THREE WEEKS EASTER BREAK, ALONE AT HOME TILL I RETURN IN D EVENING AFTER WORK,
FOR THE PERIOD OF THAT THREE WEEKS SHE SPENT AT HOME, SHE CAME WITH ME TO VISIT MY DAD TWICE. MY MUM COMPLAINED ABOUT IT BUT I SHOVE HER OFF. MY QUESTION IS THIS.. IS THIS A GOOD BEHAVIOR FROM HER. ANYTIME I COMPLAINED TO HER. SHE WILL TELL ME THIS IS 21ST CENTURY AND THEY CANT EXPECT HER TO KILL HERSELF FOR THEM. THIS IS JUST ONE OF THE VARIOUS THINGS SHE DOES TO ME AT HOME. SHE HAS WARNED ME NEVER TO REPORT HER TO ANYBODY ESPECIALLY HER PARENT WHO WERE NEVER IN SUPPORT OF THE MARRIAGE THEN, COS I HAD TWO CHILDREN FROM DIFF LADIES WHICH SHE KNEW OFF BEFORE THE RELATIONSHIP STARTED

PLEASE ADVICE ME. AM TOTALLY CONFUSED. I WANT TO OPT OUT OF THE MARRIAGE. I AM NOT ENJOYING EVERY MOMENT WITH HER AGAIN.

Please, if you end this marriage, make sure you dont go into any relationship with any woman again.

My people have a proverb that goes this way: A woman that went to seven markets and fought in all the markets, is it that the people in the markets are the problem or she is the problem.

Bro. examine yourself, it is apparent you are the problem. Why on earth will you have 2 kids from different women? if you push this one out now, you will have three kids from three woman. Haba!

Marriage is for adults and not for kids.

5 Likes

Re: Godly Advice Needed by Adebayo4christ: 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
Deprofessional:

Please, if you end this marriage, make sure you dont go into any relationship with any woman again.

My people have a proverb that goes this way: A woman that went to seven markets and fought in all the markets, is it that the people in the markets are the problem or she is the problem.

Bro. examine yourself, it is apparent you are the problem. Why on earth will you have 2 kids from different women? if you push this one out now, you will have three kids from three woman. Haba!

WELL, THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE THOU. EVERYONE HAS A DARK PAST SIR. THAT IS MINE. IT HAPPENED WHILE I WAS IN THE UNIVERSITY THEN O. AND TO BE FAIR TO THE INVOLVED PARTIES, I CHOSE NOT TO MARRY ANY OF THEM THEN, AND I WAITED SINCE 2009 TILL NOW BFR I DECIDED TO GET SETTLED DOWN.
Re: Godly Advice Needed by coolcatty: 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
Deprofessional:

Easy...you should even hail the OP for accepting his kids...some lame insane men will deny those kids and encourage their mothers to go for abortion......leave his past and advise him based on his present predicament.

@OP....mehn your case is pathetic..your woman has no iota of sympathy,compassion or respect for you and your people.....coolcatty is a firm believer in the saying ''An eye for an eye""......if i were you..i will swallow everything hook line and sinker...i wont even say a damn word of complain..i will chill and wait for my pound of flesh...you will definitely get your day...just try and return the favour in fullest force...do not take prisoners man...i hate insensitive people...just endure...your day will definitely come so you can pay her in her own coin.

1 Like

Re: Godly Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
well I'm not surprised, I spent years in Mfm before I left, I can guarantee you, its almost all their women that have that psychic issue, not only ur wife. I call it psychic bcus truly it is. An average Mfm member who have been going there for long always end up with such issues. I have someone there so Im talking from experience. They unconsciously lose focus on daily christian living in the home and focus all their life attention against evil witchcraft attacks..they gradually become paranoid suspecting every occurrences around them as a plot of the enemy to attack them and always expect people to understand them instead of them understanding others which Christianity teaches.

They misbehave during the day and wake up to fire prayers every night. Its so funny. My experience with a family member and some other circumstances pushed me away from there. You don't hear teachings abt forgiveness, love, daily Christian living in marriage and with neighbours. Instead what u hear every service day is tragedy of this, tragedy of that, witchcraft this, enemy that.

Thank God I've not married from there before I left. Sincerely when I see all this young girls who have soaked themselves into such a lifestyle..no earrings, trouser, make up etc. I give them gap. Not because I hate God, but I don't understand why a Christian shd not have a normal social life.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godly Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
@Adebayo4christ

My advice..Do not divorce her becos of this..Remember your past and manage wit it. But try to give her space. work hard and earn ur respect . avoid her family and face ur own family. start making personal plans as i don't see this union going far .stop tellin her anything abt ur family reason because she don't care. hang out more wit friends.

1 Like

Re: Godly Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
tritritri:
@Adebayo4christ

My advice..Do not divorce her becos of this..Remember your past and manage wit it. But try to give her space. work hard and earn ur respect . avoid her family and face ur own family. start making personal plans as i don't see this union going far .stop tellin her anything abt ur family reason because she don't care hang out more wit friends.

Junior, get me my cane.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godly Advice Needed by Adebayo4christ: 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
tritritri:
@Adebayo4christ

My advice..Do not divorce her becos of this..Remember your past and manage wit it. But try to give her space. work hard and earn ur respect . avoid her family and face ur own family. start making personal plans as i don't see this union going far .stop tellin her anything abt ur family reason because she don't care. hang out more wit friends.

EXACTLY. PERSONAL PLANS. THAT IS THE WORD SOMEONE TOLD ME. THAT SHE HAS HER OWN PLAN, REASON WHY SHE IS NOT DISCUSSING ANYTHING ABOUT THE FUTURE WITH ME. SHE WAS JUST LOOKING FOR A WAY OF GETTING OUT OF HER FATHERS HOUSE THEN. WELL, GOD WILL SEE ME THRU. I JUST PRAY SHE CHANGE. I DONT KNOW WHO TO REPORT HER TO OR SHARE MY PLIGHT WITH ME. ONLY MY PARENTS ASK QUESTIONS IF EVERYTHING IS FINE, WHICH MY MUM KNOWS WHENEVER WE VISIT THEM. I AM TIRED OF DEFENDING HER IN FRONT OF MY OWN PEOPLE WHO ALWAYS COME AROUND SUNDAYS OR SATURDAYS TO CHECK MY DAD. AND WHEN THEY SEE ME, THE NEXT THING IS IYAWO E NKO.

1 Like

Re: Godly Advice Needed by Adebayo4christ: 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
ABOUT FOUR WEEKS AGO WHILE WE WERE DRIVING HOME AROUND 11PM, POLICE ACCOSTED ME FOR DRIVING ON BRT LANE. THEY DEMANDED FOR 2K WHICH I DIDNT HAVE WITH ME. MEANWHILE, MY WIFE HAS MONEY WITH HER BUT GUES WHAT SHE DID, SHE LEFT ME THERE AND COLECTED THE HOUSE KEY FROM ME N WENT HOME. MY CAR WAS TAKING TO TASKFORCE OFFICE AND I ENDED UP PAYING 20K THE FOLLOWING DAY. WHEN I ASKED HER AFTER 4DAYS WHY SHE LEFT ME THERE, SHE SAID SHE HAS WARNED ME NT TO VIOLATE D LAW AND I SAID EVEN THOUGH I DID THAT, SHOULD SHE HAD ABANDONED ME WITH THE POLICE?

1 Like

Re: Godly Advice Needed by coolcatty: 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
Adebayo4christ:
ABOUT FOUR WEEKS AGO WHILE WE WERE DRIVING HOME AROUND 11PM, POLICE ACCOSTED ME FOR DRIVING ON BRT LANE. THEY DEMANDED FOR 2K WHICH I DIDNT HAVE WITH ME. MEANWHILE, MY WIFE HAS MONEY WITH HER BUT GUES WHAT SHE DID, SHE LEFT ME THERE AND COLECTED THE HOUSE KEY FROM ME N WENT HOME. MY CAR WAS TAKING TO TASKFORCE OFFICE AND I ENDED UP PAYING 20K THE FOLLOWING DAY. WHEN I ASKED HER AFTER 4DAYS WHY SHE LEFT ME THERE, SHE SAID SHE HAS WARNED ME NT TO VIOLATE D LAW AND I SAID EVEN THOUGH I DID THAT, SHOULD SHE HAD ABANDONED ME WITH THE POLICE?

Niggah you are a single unmarried widower...Damn you are fukkked...get out of that house and flee.

That woman will kill you and your friends and family will sympathise with her.....see ehen..nigeria is a useless country...nobody cares to run an autopsy on a dead corpse...this one will just mix sniper in your food and you will die peacefully in your sleep.....i repeat..there is no brave macho man in the graveyard...pick a few of your personal effects and flee....you are dead meat.

7 Likes

Re: Godly Advice Needed by tytunji29(m): 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
Adebayo4christ:

U already ve 2kids y u cum marry agan to Jezebel
Re: Godly Advice Needed by Adebayo4christ: 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
tytunji29:

U already ve 2kids y u cum marry agan to Jezebel

She is not a Jezebel. Don't. Insult her plz. I said I need Godly advice plz

1 Like

Re: Godly Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
Them spirikoko sisters are always with extra baggage sha. It is well with you Op.
Re: Godly Advice Needed by Emvicprints1: 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
Adebayo4christ:

your wife left you in the hands of kpokpo and you are saying she is not jazebel. cho men marriage this days ehen if it was old school mothers those police would leave you cause of her begging

3 Likes

Re: Godly Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
Adebayo4christ:

Na wa ooh.Even my close friend or my girl friend can't do this to me. Talk-less of my wife. my brother similar thin almost happened to my dad..and dat part of the reason my dad married new wife.

my mom advise dad to becum born again. ..dad did. dad becum gentle and calm. mom start arguement and co.fight everyday marriage destroy.
Re: Godly Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
Adebayo4christ:

Adebayo - Ogun ngbo, if you do not divorce & chase away this heartless witch, yaasin - you will not live to see 2019.

Where do you think most witches congregate? You guessed right! In the churches & mosques - the witches know that 95% of the church & mosques goers are vulnerable.

You know why? The blood of Jesus and the name of Yahweh or Allah do not & cannot kill witches & wizards. Try ayelala water, even your so-called wife will suddenly flee your house or end up dead mysteriously.

Examine the lives of the bastards praying against witches & wizards 247 to fall down & die - and then tell me what you see? Retrogression, Spiritual Attacks, Failure, Agony & Anguish.

I will not tell you what to do and how to do it but unfortunately the graveyard is the richest place on earth, because it is here that you will find all the hopes & dreams that were never fulfilled - due to ignorance & fear.

3 Likes

Re: Godly Advice Needed by baby124: 2:07am On Apr 13, 2018
She is quite insensitive. But to be honest, did you expect her to go and stay with your father all days everyday for 3weeks? Does she not have a life of her own as well? Sometimes we have to be reasonable with our expectations of others.
Re: Godly Advice Needed by NoToPile: 3:21am On Apr 13, 2018
Seems she's not so spiritual after all, Christianity is not by mouth it's by deeds. I am still yet to get over the fact that she was angry that you visited your sick father everyday.

A Christian that keeps malice for days

And why are some posters attacking the church she attends?
Re: Godly Advice Needed by Adebayo4christ: 6:17am On Apr 13, 2018
Emvicprints1:
your wife left you in the hands of kpokpo and you are saying she is not jazebel. cho men marriage this days ehen if it was old school mothers those police would leave you cause of her begging

That was d exact thing I told her, that if she had helped me pleaded with them, they would have left me. But all d same. It is well n it shall be well
Re: Godly Advice Needed by Adebayo4christ: 6:21am On Apr 13, 2018
baby124:
She is quite insensitive. But to be honest, did you expect her to go and stay with your father all days everyday for 3weeks? Does she not have a life of her own as well? Sometimes we have to be reasonable with our expectations of others.

I DONT EXPECT HER TO GO EVERYDAY. BUT AT LEAST, A SINGLE CALL TO THEM WILL DO. MY SIS, YOU WINT UNDERSTAND MY PLIGHT. THE FUNNY THING IS SHE HAS WARNED ME B
NEVER TO REPORT HER TO ANYONE. N ME DONT WANT WAHALA. I GUESS I AM TOO WEAK N SHE HAS CAPITALIZED ON MY WEAKNESS.

1 Like

Re: Godly Advice Needed by Atk1nson(m): 6:21am On Apr 13, 2018
Adebayo4christ:

Bros a wife that will leave you with Nigerian police by 11pm to go home even when she could easily help is worst than Jezebel.

Even Jezebel stood by Ahab

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godly Advice Needed by Adebayo4christ: 6:22am On Apr 13, 2018
PLZ IF THERE IS ANY CHRISTIAN COUNSELOR IN D HOUSE THAT I CAN SHARE MY PLIGHT WITH, PLZ GIVE ME YOUR CONTACT.
Re: Godly Advice Needed by jaszplus12(m): 6:28am On Apr 13, 2018
well u all know well that some women love to be traumatized before they submit...therefore OP here's a suggestion:
calmly collect a week's amount of clothing and leave home to an unknown destination (come to my house so we share life's experience)
leave here in the dark and no communication
be sure your dad is catered for but don't info them your whereabouts.
after a week reappear ...collect another batch of clothes and calmly move out...don't answer any questions or look perturbed...
let's discuss again after this works or doesn't... cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Godly Advice Needed by Acidosis(m): 7:05am On Apr 13, 2018
Adebayo4christ:

I was going to say something sensible until I saw this. shocked shocked

Damn, separation is the way bro.
Re: Godly Advice Needed by Acidosis(m): 7:06am On Apr 13, 2018
jaszplus12:
well u all know well that some women love to be traumatized before they submit...therefore OP here's a suggestion:
calmly collect a week's amount of clothing and leave home to an unknown destination (come to my house so we share life's experience)
after a week reappear ...collect another batch of clothes and calmly move out...don't answer any questions or look perturbed...

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Godly Advice Needed by Prognose: 8:10am On Apr 13, 2018
jaszplus12:

Supported. Nothing more to add.

1 Like

Re: Godly Advice Needed by coolcatty: 8:15am On Apr 13, 2018
Atk1nson:

Bros a wife that will leave you with Nigerian police by 11pm to go home even when she could easily help is worst than Jezebel.

Even Jezebel stood by Ahab

The n11ggah still thinks he has a wife....so if they ask all married men to come out my n11ggah adebayo will step out too?? grin grin grin

Funny world...Adebayo doesn't know millions of widowers and single men are way way better and more relaxed than him....funny and sad at athe same time.

3 Likes

Re: Godly Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 13, 2018
nigeria men these days think born again ladies are d perfect wives
Re: Godly Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 13, 2018
123abcclown:

Junior, get me my cane.
cane kwa it is just an advise o but d op doesnt want to leave wife
Re: Godly Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 13, 2018
coolcatty:

Niggah you are a single unmarried widower...Damn you are fukkked...get out of that house and flee.

That woman will kill you and your friends and family will sympathise with her.....see ehen..nigeria is a useless country...nobody cares to run an autopsy on a dead corpse...this one will just mix sniper in your food and you will die peacefully in your sleep.....i repeat..there is no brave macho man in the graveyard...pick a few of your personal effects and flee....you are dead meat.
didnt samson die becos of delila so it isnt a new tin if a man dies becos of his woman,dis guy is a half baked man. wallahi
Re: Godly Advice Needed by coolcatty: 8:50am On Apr 13, 2018
Preetiex:
didnt samson die becos of delila so it isnt a new tin if a man dies becos of his woman,dis guy is a half baked man. wallahi

Coming from a woman....this is huge.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Married Women Cheat? / Check these out! / Another Family Wahala, Nairalanders. I Need Advice(s).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.